PDA

View Full Version : Attention KB Legal Brain Trust

Mom
14th April 2010, 20:44
This infringement notice was received. Can any of you lot determine anything from it appart from the alleged speed, the fine applicable and the demerit points to be recorded?

Infact lets have a competition to see line by line what it actually says.

No issue with the ticket, just we cant read it is all.

Edbear
14th April 2010, 20:45
This infringement notice was received. Can any of you lot determine anything from it appart from the alleged speed, the fine applicable and the demerit points to be recorded?

Neither can we, might have to post it up... :)

Mom
14th April 2010, 20:50
Neither can we, might have to post it up... :)

It is there now...LOL

Smifffy
14th April 2010, 20:52

Usarka
14th April 2010, 20:53
That could be a fun letter back to them.....

Dear Sir/Madam, this ticket appears to have been written by a two year old. Police must be over 18?? so it's got to be a fake - can you please let me off.........

etc

Maha
14th April 2010, 20:58
Offence: Ends Ringed 1w Moan??

Edbear
14th April 2010, 21:01
It is there now...LOL

Looks like it was written by a Doctor.

Ixion
14th April 2010, 21:01
Well, I can make out name, address, DOB, Vehicle type and make, rego number (though I iniitially read the Z as a 2), locality, road date time of offence, DL number. Occupation is somesort of either layer or layabout. Maybe he's a laying hen? Mind you I did once work in a job where I had to read doctors' writing.

pete376403
14th April 2010, 21:04
Name Mdux Jmb, address 63 pong St,, XmknnAn, Occupation Emlu Lnya, Vehicle make Unda, Road/Street S.N @, Locality SIIudm5,
Offence 1 Enos Dj0 (1W) Arsnz C 119 Speed Limit Cw
is about the best I can do.

rwh
14th April 2010, 21:04
Cinder Layer, I thought.
I'm fairly confident about Warkworth and SH1 Silverdale.

I thought I was confident about the plate number of this Undo motorcycle, but it doesn't show up in carjam.

The time was 14 microseconds. And the TSL number, whatever that is, is positive.

The first offence was for your Ends Rising (wheelie/stoppie, presumably) with a power of 1 watt, in the morning.

The other 2 were $1 each for a slash - like that North Shore mayor?

HTH :-)

Richard

rastuscat
14th April 2010, 21:05
Given that the rider was present at the time of issue, he/she knows where, when and why it was issued.

Clearly it was written by someone with shocking writing, but that makes no difference to the fact of why it was written.

Some poor non-sworn member at the Police Infringement Bureau (PIB) has to read these things. Honestly, the officers supervisor needs to put him on a remedial writing course. If it were one of my staff, I would.

Cringe.

robertydog
14th April 2010, 21:06
Buggered if i know. All i can tell was that it was issued to a mature person. lol

Maha
14th April 2010, 21:06
Well, I can make out name, address, DOB, Vehicle type and make, rego number (though I iniitially read the Z as a 2), locality, road date time of offence, DL number. Occupation is somesort of either layer or layabout. Maybe he's a laying hen? Mind you I did once work in a job where I had to read doctors' writing.

Yeah the vehicle make is an Unda?

Check out the last letter of the Forename, and the first letter of the town , they appear to be the same? which clearly they are not....

Smifffy
14th April 2010, 21:07
Surely there is a requirement for an infringement notice to be completed legibly?

Owl
14th April 2010, 21:08
Shit DOB 1962! So who's the old bugger?:whistle:

Maha
14th April 2010, 21:08
Cinder Layer, I thought.

I thought I was confident about the plate number of this Undo motorcycle, but it doesn't show up in carjam.

The time was 14 microseconds. And the TSL number, whatever that is, is positive.

The first offence was for your Ends Rising (wheelie/stoppie, presumably) with a power of 1 watt, in the morning.

Richard

Richard mate, I am out of bling for today, I will be back tomorrow, thats too funny!....:laugh:

Smifffy
14th April 2010, 21:09
Name Mdux Jmb, address 63 pong St,, XmknnAn, Occupation Emlu Lnya, Vehicle make Unda, Road/Street S.N @, Locality SIIudm5,

So the offence is that his riding was arse and the copper needed enos for indigestion?

rastuscat
14th April 2010, 21:09
Loving this thread..............

Maha
14th April 2010, 21:10
Buggered if i know. All i can tell was that it was issued to a mature person. lol

1962 does not make the receiver of this ticket mature... :whistle:

rastuscat
14th April 2010, 21:11
1962 does not make the receiver of this ticket mature... :whistle:

Nope. Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional.

Smifffy
14th April 2010, 21:11
Given that the rider was present at the time of issue, he/she knows where, when and why it was issued.

Clearly it was written by someone with shocking writing, but that makes no difference to the fact of why it was written.

Some poor non-sworn member at the Police Infringement Bureau (PIB) has to read these things. Honestly, the officers supervisor needs to put him on a remedial writing course. If it were one of my staff, I would.

Cringe.

How would you even know which Officer?

Strange how the speed and the fine and the other numerals are crystal clear, but they can't be bothered with the number plate or their officer number.

Most likely in a hurry to ring up the sale and move on to the next one

KA-CHING!!!

The Everlasting
14th April 2010, 21:13
Can't make out much of it,as someone else said,send it back as not readable.

rastuscat
14th April 2010, 21:14
Don't forget that 2 things are at issue here.

The fact that the ticket writer uses hieroglyphics is not related to the offence in question. The courts will deal only with the offence, not the hieroglyphics.

Refer the matter for Julius Caesar to clarify the hieroglyphics issue, and the courts to sort the guilty/not guilt issue.

Mom
14th April 2010, 21:23

Now, that is an immpressive effort - I personally had problems deciphering the the speed limit that applied to the road the infrigment notice was issued on myself, I was not certain how fast Cw was. The road code offered no help.

Cinder Layer, I thought.

Richard

Too funny!

Cringe.

Well, there may or may not have been a letter sent with a copy of this infringement notice attached, seriously, the writing is appalling and needs adjusting in my opinion. Taking the piss out of it though is justified.

Surely there is a requirement for an infringement notice to be completed legibly?

Nope, not at all. Plod can even get big details incorrect on them.

Can't make out much of it,as someone else said,send it back as not readable.

Now way, this is a keeper, possibly worth framing for people to laugh at in years to come :D Or July even :whistle:

=cJ=
14th April 2010, 21:31
I tried every iteration I could think of of that plate and came up with the following:

MITSUBISHI TREDIA 1984 (in Blue)
Plate: LL240

KAWASAKI KL 2009 (in Black)
Plate: 11ZZQ

No mention of an UND0 branded bike anywhere...

** so confused **

steve_t
14th April 2010, 21:35

Cringe.

Jebus! I'd let this one lie and see if a reminder notice comes. I'd be pretty certain that the PIB worker won't be able to decipher it. They'll ask the officer to clarify details and the officer won't have any idea what things say.
Does Mark Jamb of 63 Pang St, Kingmouth, actually have a licence starting with BU?

bogan
14th April 2010, 21:36
Now, that is an immpressive effort - I personally had problems deciphering the the speed limit that applied to the road the infrigment notice was issued on myself, I was not certain how fast Cw was. The road code offered no help.

well you was looking at the wrong one! the Roman version clearly shows a speed limit of CVV (was two v's not a W) is equivalant to 110 kmhr, so ask for a discount as you were only exceeding the limit by 9kmhr :yes:

bogan
14th April 2010, 21:38
I tried every iteration I could think of of that plate and came up with the following:

MITSUBISHI TREDIA 1984 (in Blue)
Plate: LL240

KAWASAKI KL 2009 (in Black)
Plate: 11ZZQ

No mention of an UND0 branded bike anywhere...

** so confused **

11ZKQ, is a undo CB

rainman
14th April 2010, 21:48

Using his feet.

R6_kid
14th April 2010, 21:52
Looks like he realised he had just pulled over a Honda rider and was worried for his anal virginity, so he wrote the ticket out as fast as possible so he could get away and minimise the chances of being sodomised.

rustic101
14th April 2010, 22:42
Wont be a problem when the HTC Pro2s & mobile printers are rolled out after the field trials ;) (Got to love technology) :)

Having said that I have been able to read most of it even thought it took a while lol.

pete376403
14th April 2010, 23:12
Just noticed the issuing officer could be M SLOBB but more likely M52088. Slobb is apt for the scrawl

marty
15th April 2010, 06:49
I'm sure you've had important drugs administered from worse writing than this. I must admit though - it's not great, and it could look a little more professional.

peasea
15th April 2010, 06:49
As per normal I'd be pleading 'not guilty' and waiting for the paperwork, if it arrives. (It probably will though, there's cash to be made here.) When it is determined what the details actually are then I'd be taking everything to John Campbell (twat that he is) and making mockery of the officer on national TV.

If the officer can't write a legible ticket then that officer shouldn't be writing them. (And we pay these clowns how much?)

breakaway
15th April 2010, 07:09
Hasn't this has been done to death and beyond? There have been tickets issued with incorrect demerits, incorrect name, incorrect officer number, incorrect rego, you name it. At the end of the day, the person has to pay it because you can't get away with a 'minor' error on the ticket or some shit?

Owl
15th April 2010, 07:16
Hasn't this has been done to death and beyond? There have been tickets issued with incorrect demerits, incorrect name, incorrect officer number, incorrect rego, you name it. At the end of the day, the person has to pay it because you can't get away with a 'minor' error on the ticket or some shit?

I don't think Mom's looking for an out, merely just a pisstake at the illegible writing.

Maha
15th April 2010, 07:26

Nothing on the ticket is incorrect, you just cant read it, im in no doubt that the ticket will have to be paid, no issue there at all....I got caught riding over the speed limit, got issued a ticket and I will happily pay.
Im such a nice person that I even pulled over and stopped before the cop arrived at me, I knew the flashing lights were for me.
But upon receiving the ticket, it was like getting a hand written letter from someone in Russia.

Morcs
15th April 2010, 08:20
You Shouldnt be getting tickets anyway. Damned menaces to society. You couldve run over my kids.

Smifffy
15th April 2010, 08:28
Nothing on the ticket is incorrect, you just cant read it, im in no doubt that the ticket will have to be paid, no issue there at all....I got caught riding over the speed limit, got issued a ticket and I will happily pay.
Im such a nice person that I even pulled over and stopped before the cop arrived at me, I knew the flashing lights were for me.
But upon receiving the ticket, it was like getting a hand written letter from someone in Russia.

I thought we had worked out that you were riding like arse and impersonating Brian Eno?

Scuba_Steve
15th April 2010, 08:44
I bet the P.I.G. that wrote it cant even read it, it looks like my writing & fucked if I can ever read my own writing. :lol:

Swoop
15th April 2010, 10:59
Have you taken this letter to a chemist?
The dispensing person will surely be able to interpret this scrawl... and probably give you some tablets/oinkment to assist the problem.

Seriously: Send it off to the infringement office and say "clarify please!!".

yungatart
15th April 2010, 11:02
I would have thought that legible handwriting would be a prerequisite for the police...obviously I am wrong...
I 'm with Swoop, get them to interpret it...odds on, they can't.

avgas
15th April 2010, 12:41
Is your plate 112KQ?
if so your fucked $120 for doing 19 to much

if not keep your mouth shut

Fatjim
15th April 2010, 13:24
I'll guess we have to wait for the reminder to figure this one.

Good chance it won't say the same thing as what it looks like to you or me.

BTW, you have been a naughty girl. 119k, allowing for typical speedo error means you where doing around 130kph indicated?

Mom
15th April 2010, 13:27
I'll guess we have to wait for the reminder to figure this one.

Good chance it won't say the same thing as what it looks like to you or me.

BTW, you have been a naughty girl. 119k, allowing for typical speedo error means you where doing around 130kph indicated?

Wasn't me :innocent: I was in an ambulance at the time :yes:

Fatjim
15th April 2010, 13:40
Was this "person" stopped? Or did the notice just arrive in the mail?

martybabe
15th April 2010, 13:58

Surely if that is your alibi in court, it should read : Ix wasmt me I was in am ambol3nct at the timt ann not riding an umba at all :yes:

Squiggles
15th April 2010, 14:17
It aint that bad, then again my handwriting is 'orrible. :innocent:

Ronin
15th April 2010, 14:46
Mhalifu alikuwa kasi ya Honda a. Said kutosha.

Rockbuddy
15th April 2010, 15:14

'Minor' error on a ticket! Looks like a major error to me. I would just wait until the reminder turns up, bet it doesn't

TOTO
15th April 2010, 22:59
This makes me feel so much better about my own handwriting.

Edbear
15th April 2010, 23:03

I'd use you as a defence. I'd say you were a contributing factor to the alleged offence... :shifty:

Smifffy
15th April 2010, 23:07
random ascii

http://www.lolsauce.com/RandomBS/English%20Mother%20Fucker.jpeg
:Punk: :Punk:

Hanne
16th April 2010, 14:54
'eskimos in corn'????

Nah can't help, sorry!

SPman
16th April 2010, 19:38

But you will keep schtung and wait for the official ticket in the mail, and the reminder, before doing so........in best tradition......

Renegade
16th April 2010, 20:26
man! my hand writing is bad but that is awful, remember his number because if thats the quality of his work then the rest must be pretty shabby

Redstar
16th April 2010, 21:32
Looks clear to me mate
1. Remove my reading glasses
2. have another wine
3. Squint
4. Speak in tounges
5. Guilty yep your guilty

BikerDazz
16th April 2010, 21:43

:laugh::clap::lol::2thumbsup

I read the occupation as Country Lodge!

Maha
17th April 2010, 08:35

Thats very weird, I used to have a contracting business in Rotorua that resembles that E word and indeed I install Vinyl so that other word could mean....Layer?

Toaster
17th April 2010, 08:38

Doctor Death

Toaster
17th April 2010, 08:41

If only I had seen that sooner. I just had coffee yesterday with the Inspector in charge of road policing operations. I would have LOVED to show him that one. Utterly disgraceful to write an infringement like that - as an ex-cop that REALLY peeves me off. Completely unprofessional and worth taking further.

Now I need to go pull a wheelie just to let off my aggro.

Maha
17th April 2010, 08:42

Was this "person" stopped? Or did the notice just arrive in the mail?

As mentioned before, I stopped.

Toaster
17th April 2010, 09:06
Well Mark clearly it is not you who was the rider.

How I read the bad bits:

Forename: MAUX

Family Name: JIMO - your dominatrix name??

Address: 63 Purvvy Street, Gumkumtin - must be a new part of the super city right?

Occupation: Enter Lmya - eh? you moonlighting in some weird sect?

DOB: 27/7/62 ( If it was you it would be 1970s right???)

Time: 14US - is not a valid 24 hour time!

Vehicle type: M\U or L? - "Motorcycle" has a few more letters!

Vehilce Make: UNDA - is that a russian bike version of a Lada?

Rego: ??? could be anything!

TSL no: X - was he blowing you kisses??????????????????

Road: SH0 - cant find it anywhere on the map.... near SH1?

Locality: Silmdms - must be somewhere on SH0!

OFFENCE: Ends Rynd (1W) Nnmnn @119 - new one on me!!

Then the cop does you for a dollar each in the next two offences of "/" whatever that was.

Speed limit: CW (Cat Wheeze?)

Officer Number: Well initials are MS. "Muppet Stupid"?

You dont have to pay until 28 days from the year 1D

Maha
17th April 2010, 09:10
So thats a 'G' at the start of the town where I live??....
Yet on the ticket, it looks the same letter as the last letter in my first name?
That would make me....Maug?....:shifty:

Toaster
17th April 2010, 09:20
Yeah well, where an infringement notice in illegible it is pretty much difficult if not impossible to enforce collection of the fine. I would dispute this as unreasonable to be expected to act upon this notice which literally no-one can read. It is not clear who it is for, what it is for, or pretty much anything!

I suggest they drop it or face a complaint. The infringement bureau would surely throw it out when they see it!

Maha
17th April 2010, 09:29
Yeah well, where an infringement notice in illegible it is pretty much difficult if not impossible to enforce collection of the fine. I would dispute this as unreasonable to be expected to act upon this notice which literally no-one can read. It is not clear who it is for, what it is for, or pretty much anything!

I suggest they drop it or face a complaint. The infringement bureau would surely throw it out when they see it!

You wanna see the letter my legal team wrote and posted, along with a copy of the original ticket....
Personally I think its a joke, I didnt even look at the ticket until later that day. When it got handed to me, I just folded it and put in my pocket, thanks mate see ya kinda thing.
I got pinged fair and square, I was at fault, I shouldn't have been riding over the posted speed limit along SH0.
I will pay the fine, not a problem, but will wait to hear back form the powers that be.
I mean, why waste $120 if I dont really have to?

caseye
17th April 2010, 10:04

Yeah and I'd bet pounds to pennies the poor bloody AMBO was under pain of "death" if he didnt beat that Mad Nonda rider to the Hospital! LOL If thats not your rego number , then ignore this and anything else sent to you.Don't reply to anything that isn't sent to YOU or your correct rego number got it? Good.
Lurv ewe Mom.

Max Preload
19th April 2010, 13:43
I will pay the fine, not a problem, but will wait to hear back form the powers that be.
I mean, why waste $120 if I dont really have to?

Make up your damn mind!

Stirts
19th April 2010, 13:48
I got pinged fair and square, I was at fault, I shouldn't have been riding over the posted speed limit along SH0.

:o I thought it was SH:moon:

Patrick
19th April 2010, 14:14

11ZKQ (If I read that right....) doing 119 on SH1 Silverdale, time and date is there, license holder number is about the only thing that is actually really clear..... everything needed to outline the "alleged" offence committed by that license holder.....

But as above - a good letter will see it tossed. It should never have got past his supervisor. In some ways for you, it should be good that it did. My money is on it getting tossed.

MSTRS
19th April 2010, 14:52
This infringement notice was received. Can any of you lot determine anything from it ...

Oh oh...pick me...I can tell some stuff...
The writer is not an English as First language type. In fact, I think (he?)'s Welsh.
Did that help?

Ratti
28th April 2010, 17:43
can't wait to see how this works out.

Maha
7th May 2010, 14:32
Gots me a letter for the Police today...
My people wrote them a very well worded letter about the infringment notice and the results are.......
Well read for yourself......

bogan
7th May 2010, 14:37
Gots me a letter for the Police today...
My people wrote them a very well worded letter about the infringment notice and the results are.......
Well read for yourself......

nice! wonder if the officer had to go back to school for handwriting lessons

Mom
7th May 2010, 14:38
nice! wonder if the officer had to go back to school for handwriting lessons

He may have had to go back for an attitude adjustment too for what it's worth :D

steve_t
7th May 2010, 15:07
Success!! :niceone:

MSTRS
7th May 2010, 15:19
Good.
Now...your next mission is... to sort out ACC...

Mom
7th May 2010, 15:26
Good.
Now...your next mission is... to sort out ACC...

Absolute wankers. I got my claim approved eh. BUT, they wont pay for my ambulance trips. They only pay for an ambulance if it is called within 24 hours of the injury taking place. ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

Swoop
7th May 2010, 15:30
Nice result.

Hopefully handwriting and calligraphy courses will be taught at Porirua in the future.:blip:

Maha
7th May 2010, 15:55
Nice result.

Hopefully handwriting and calligraphy courses will be taught at Porirua in the future.:blip:

I got a reminder a this week, they have my name/address and rego correct....how do they know this?
Most on here couldn't get it right.
My Licence number ties me in with everything?
They must have employed a code expert.

yungatart
7th May 2010, 15:58
A great result, Maha.
Glad some things are going your way!

Maha
7th May 2010, 16:01
A great result, Maha.
Glad some things are going your way!

Two outta free aint bad!
First the Finance Company, then the Five-O and next.....A fucken C fuck fuck C!

Bald Eagle
7th May 2010, 16:02
Two outta free aint bad!
First the Finance Company, then the Five-O and next.....A fucken C fuck fuck C!

..an for a encore we could turn back the tide

gsx83esd
29th June 2010, 20:58
something to be proud of , doing that speed on an unda !!

caseye
29th June 2010, 22:02
Well done mate. An a big hand to "THE" Legal team. Bout time the powers that be showed they can be human from time to time.

Maha
21st August 2014, 20:22
As per normal I'd be pleading 'not guilty' and waiting for the paperwork, if it arrives. (It probably will though, there's cash to be made here.) When it is determined what the details actually are then I'd be taking everything to John Campbell (twat that he is) and making mockery of the officer on national TV.

If the officer can't write a legible ticket then that officer shouldn't be writing them. (And we pay these clowns how much?)

Thread dredge ...so what? The irony is, we watched the speeding ticket item on Campbell tonight thought about sending him a copy of this ticket I received and got off. more bling was sent whilst re-reading this.

Owl
22nd August 2014, 06:53
more bling was sent whilst re-reading this.

Noticed that lol. I'd nearly forgot I existed.:confused:

Gubb
22nd August 2014, 19:31
Noticed that lol. I'd nearly forgot I existed.:confused:
We do try to forget.....

Grashopper
22nd August 2014, 20:21
Thanks for digging this thread out Mark.

It was a very entertaining read :lol:

Maha
23rd September 2015, 20:54
Just a dredge to say I have finally got a Doctor to read the ticket, it had been suggested a few times since the thread started that, that would be the thing to do. The good Doctor came for tea tonight and the talk turned to speeding tickets, I brought up the subject of this thread, got the ticket out and let her read it, she read it perfectly :rolleyes: She knew nothing of us at the time the ticket was issued but managed to read where we lived at the time, the bike make, where is pulled over, my occupation at the time etc.

I guess the ex and present cops on here that suggested the doctor thing, where right, even if there was a hint of sarcasm. :niceone: