PDA

View Full Version : Cheap 2pc leathers anyone?

MrMelon
14th November 2003, 13:32
Check these out... no idea of the quality of them though :/ 

The reserve is $235 nz, and they can do them in all different sizes and stuff.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction_detail.asp?id=7029055&permanent=0

riffer
14th November 2003, 14:07
Almost sounds too good to be true... but at least they are paying for safetrader, so might be worth a go.

Any recommendations on a line of pleading which will work successfully with my wife?

sAsLEX
19th November 2003, 18:54
here is the website www.rizcorp.biz for the leathers :)

like to hear if any one gets any

curious george
20th November 2003, 08:58
Sounds far too dodgy.........:angry2:

aff-man
20th November 2003, 09:14
looks good but what are the chances of all the stiching coming out and the leather disintegrating at the first smell of the tarmack???:argh: :Oops:

georgedubyabush
20th November 2003, 10:03
Their site is quite extensive for it to be a con, and quite a few brand name companies manufacture their products in that part of the world.

I too would like to hear some feedback though

k14
20th November 2003, 18:56
Yeah, it is probably some spidi employee that takes a few home for "personal" use. :D

Timber020
23rd November 2003, 22:02
Its all a bit scary, material quality can be a big one in pakistan. Someone I know brought a few hundred Kalashnikovs that originated from there. The actual quality was very good but it turned out that the barrels steel quality was only slightly better than concrete re enforcing rod!

The people who host that rizcorp site boast that you can get in and have your website selling using there system in 3 minutes....yeah I think possibly a bit dodgey.

Get a suit, test the leather then get the whole thing double stitched! Best to pay through safetrader, who wants to give someone in pakistan your credit card number???

k14
24th November 2003, 08:20
I think i would rather pay a bit more, ok, 4-5 times more and get a suit that i know fits me and is good quality.

But if anyone does buy one, please tell us how it is.