PDA

View Full Version : Taranaki: Would like to meet Taranaki riders

Sally Lee
18th April 2010, 13:42
Hi I am looking for some people to ride with in New Plymouth. Anyone intrested?? I'm new to town and keen to meet people with a common intrest. It would be great to meet some women who ride in the area as well :)

tommygun
18th April 2010, 17:46
Hi Sally Lee

Welcome to the Naki, there a few KB's in New Plymouth but all the ones I know are guys. For rides, Energy City Honda have one ever second Thusday (Pie and Pint) can be a bit of a "rush for the pie" sometimes but still one way of seeing the area. Dates are normally on their website. Other seems to be word of mouth or small groups of regulars. Round Christmas time there is the Toy runs etc.

I usually like to ride on Friday because I'm off work and Saturday is full of "family" time events usually. If you want to do a sight seeing ride one day drop me a PM and we will sort something.

GSXR Trace
18th April 2010, 18:32
Hi Sally Lee,
As Tommygun said, there are a couple of group rides, but Ive never been to one and therefore can't comment.
Im not presently in the Naki but will be back for summer and ride a fair bit while I'm back. But get in touch with pussy (john) and gassit girl (annie), she knows the biker chicks in the region!

I'm jealous of your move but good luck with getting settled in the area - its gorgeous!