PDA

View Full Version : 2010 ama sx rd14 st louis

Teava
19th April 2010, 13:25
Hey guys,

Here is the latest round of the AMA

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5503044/2010_AMA_Supercross_Rd_14_St_Louis_HD_720P_Slickni ck610.mp4

FlangMasterJ
19th April 2010, 13:28
Cheers brah!

krad_nz
19th April 2010, 18:49
Chur!

Bit of a slow download for me.
I can see that he's still uploading it though, so its not surprising.

Ride it till the red
21st April 2010, 16:42
Real shame to see Villipoto down and out, would have been a hectic last bunch of laps if he'd held it on 2 wheels!
What a year for Dungey tho, an epic way to continue what he started last year.

Anyone got the lites race? Edit, scratch that found it and downloading now.

krad_nz
21st April 2010, 21:32
Yeah, pretty nasty crash. I doubt he will be back for the next round?

Ride it till the red
21st April 2010, 21:37
Nope, succesful first surgery to set a broken leg but likely in for more once swelling subsides. According to the net anyway. Lites was exciting too, some fast young guys coming through!

krad_nz
21st April 2010, 21:51
Ouch.
Yeah that Barcia kid is quick and crazy. Fun to watch :) Porcell really is smoooth.

RJM
22nd April 2010, 12:55
I usually try to avoid these threads as I like to watch the footage on ESPN Friday nights. Just rolled over the DRD website and read the news about Villopoto. I've really enjoyed this season because without Stewart and Reed it was anyones Championship. Great to see the rookie Dungey come out of nowhere but then see Villopoto step up.

Kawasaki had an awesome team but have had a year of bad luck. Not too many rounds left now, reasonably safe to say Dungey has it in the bag but I'm sure he would have liked Villopoto to push him to the final round!

FlangMasterJ
22nd April 2010, 12:58
I'm gutted the season is pretty much over now. That race was turning out to be an epic one. I reckon Villopoto could have actually one the last four rounds and pipped Dungey at the post.

Hopefully we'll see Villopoto during the outdoors battling BT.