PDA

View Full Version : AB'S vs Wobbalies

Coldkiwi
14th November 2003, 15:52
Alright, how much badly are the wallabies going to get thrashed?

Include any good Aussie jokes here:

>>>

A seven year old Australian boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama

today when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody over

him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge awarded

custody to his aunt. The boy confirmed that his aunt beat him more than his

parents and refused to live there.

When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents the boy cried

out that they beat him more than anyone. The judge dramatically allowed the

boy to chose who should have custody of him.

Custody was yesterday granted to the Australian Rugby team, as the boy

firmly believes that they are not capable of beating anyone.

Big Dog
14th November 2003, 17:43
Two Drovers are out in the back of beyond having an argument about who has the smarter dog.

Drover one: "I can prove it, Red fetch us a feed!"

A couple of hours go by without old red coming back, and drover one wears it solid but red finally crawls back with a bunch of bannanas looking much the worse for wear.

Drover two: "Not to shabby but watch this, Blue fetch us a feed!".

Blue takes off at a rate of knotts comes back with a stick.

Drover one pisses himself laughing but blue carries on dissapearing coming back with sticks and drover two just smiles.

This carries on for half an hour, before blue comes back with a billy full of water takes off again.

Drover one is looking a little less smug but still laughing.

Blue comes back with two eggs drops them into the billy lights the fire swings the billy times the eggs to perfection, puts out the fire, tips the hot water out and sticks "His arse in the air.

Drover one: "Well f@#k me, you do have the smarter dog but why has he buried his face in the sand with his arse waving in the breeze?

Drover two:"He knows I don't have an egg cup see!"

:cool:

bluninja
14th November 2003, 19:18
Who cares...the arrogant english are going to play the worst rugby in the tournament, but somehow keep winning.

TTFN

Jackrat
14th November 2003, 19:31
Nah I reckon the frogs will mine the dressing rooms,fuck it up,an sink the bloody footy field.The USA will invade as a result of the percived terrorist danger,then shoot all the Abos,for being the wrong color,The Pom,s will go home in shame after prince charles finaly admits to being gay .And the boy,s in black will once again reign supreme.:beer:
Pssssst,ye wona by a breeedge maaaaate,

Frenzal
14th November 2003, 21:28
Originally posted by bluninja
Who cares...the arrogant english are going to play the worst rugby in the tournament, but somehow keep winning.

TTFN

With a kicker like Wilkinson, we could win even if the other 14 players were kiwis. ;)
As for arrogance, being the number one team in the world, who wouldn't brag? :2thumbsup

Ricamortise
14th November 2003, 22:03
Originally posted by Frenzal
With a kicker like Wilkinson, we could win even if the other 14 players were kiwis. ;)
As for arrogance, being the number one team in the world, who wouldn't brag? :2thumbsup

Best check those rankings (http://www.irb.com/intouch/101103/rankings.cfm) again young fella.:cool:

Picking a Black & Blue final. if touch judges look after that B...
Gregan ont' blind side.

And the blue team keep that yellow tinge under control.

bikerboy
14th November 2003, 22:17
Say what?!:o

Ricamortise
15th November 2003, 00:16
Originally posted by bikerboy
Say what?!:o

Obvious init..........Try y'wot....

instead of that mircan stuff

Black = NZ

Blue = france

yellow = french under pressure

Gregan = Cheating ozzie captain

oh who cares.........................

check the link............might help you grasp wot I mean?

(patronising or wot. Eh Slim?)

Frenzal
15th November 2003, 19:18
I'm sorry I mustn't have been clear enough Ricamortise. When I said number one team in the world I meant on skill, not ratings. ;)
Heh, but I agree France will probably beat England in the semis. So until then I'm gonna keep on bragging. :2thumbsup

wkid_one
15th November 2003, 23:26
Well what can I say - we were played off the park and deserved to lose the game.  Singularly one of the worst games I have seen the AB's play.  Not only did OZ out defend us - we continued to play with slow ball turnover and a flat and stationary back line.........our defence waited for the OZ players to come to them and missed too many tackles.  OZ obviously wanted the win much more than we did.  We didn't have a plan B to counter OZ with - ridiculous.  We were too slow to breakdowns and keep the ball too close to the rucks and mauls.

C'est La Vie.

As Mitch would say - it is building blocks - it is all about 2007.....or is the 11......hold on may be 15? 

Andrew
16th November 2003, 00:03
Yes, the Oz's quite simply kicked AB's butt. Being 1/2 pom 1/2 kiwi, I guess I'll have to abandon the word loyalty and support the English.

MikeL
16th November 2003, 07:43
Although it's a fact that I usually tend to keep quiet, there is the odd occasion on which I'm almost proud to say that I was born and brought up in Seeeeedney...
:p

Kickaha
16th November 2003, 08:01
All Blacks?
Sorry never heard of them,what kind of Bikes do they race?

georgedubyabush
16th November 2003, 09:12
That was very frustrating and very painful to watch.:argh:

If I had a wife and kids I think I would have to beat them now.

Go froggies.

georgedubyabush
16th November 2003, 09:16
This poll needed the option of:

The Wallabies dont need to play a blinder, the All Blacks will play like absolute arse the entire game and gift the Wallabies the cup.

Coldkiwi
16th November 2003, 21:35
Credit to the occers, they defended out of their skins and we couldn't come up with new ideas.

Now will some nice administrator please delete this damn thread I started.

bluninja
17th November 2003, 09:01
Swing Low sweet chariot:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Here's a side that knows how to win

TTFN

Frenzal
17th November 2003, 09:22
"In Johnny We Trust."

Cuban
17th November 2003, 13:40
johnny is good,

too damn good, but man it makes for a boring game!(see last nights france v england)

drop goals should be worth 1, game clinchers, and thats it, in my professional opinion.

Tim

Lou Girardin
17th November 2003, 13:41
I don't care how good a kicker he is, if you can't do it with style, you're crap. He looks like a spastic duck when he lines up a shot.
Lou

georgedubyabush
17th November 2003, 20:48
Originally posted by Lou Girardin
I don't care how good a kicker he is, if you can't do it with style, you're crap. He looks like a spastic duck when he lines up a shot.
Lou

more like a spastic duck punching out a 'morning after a hard night drinking' turd I reckon

Frenzal
17th November 2003, 21:51
Style? Oh I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about rugby..

Lou Girardin
18th November 2003, 07:13
OK I know style is relative, but he hasn't got any.
Lou

Frenzal
18th November 2003, 11:22
Style is a small price to pay to be the best kicker in the world.

Coldkiwi
18th November 2003, 11:39
Originally posted by georgedubyabush
more like a spastic duck punching out a 'morning after a hard night drinking' turd I reckon

couldn't have said it better myself. :done:

I think his lack of normality is increasing (he didn't look that daft in the lions tour). Geez, if he looks that retarded kicking a ball, imagine what a mess he must be trying to dance! The average white pom has no rythym anyway (a clue as to why the national dance includes skipping, bells and hankies?) so I'd hate to have to watch him try and look good on the dance floor. Oy, the pain!

bluninja
18th November 2003, 11:46
CK, come on le bleu is all I have to say:D :D

I think Wilkinson is just reflecting the agony on the faces of opposing fans as another 3 points rolls up on the scoreboard.

TTFN

Coldkiwi
18th November 2003, 11:50
having indulged in a bit of pom-bashing I should add that I would like England to win the final. I've had enough of the Aussies winning and it'd be nice to see things shaken up a little bit. English glory won't last long anyway (it never does) so soon enough, the world will know that rugby glory will always be based in the Southern Hemisphere.

But for now, lets see a change eh?

P.s. I supported the wallabies in the last final against the french so please don't flame me for not having an ANZAC spirit.

Frenzal
18th November 2003, 12:07
The reason Wilkinson looks the way his does before a kick is all about getting maximum distance and accuracy of the ball. That's why such an average sized guy can kick a 50m penalty and get it right down the middle.
Firstly he gets his centre of gravity closer to the ground by bending over, this gives him a greater sense of balance, he then clasps his hands to rotate his body to the correct position so that when he comes round the ball to kick it, he uses his momentum rather than the muscles in his torso.
As for the look on his face, I think Bluninja hit the mark ;)

bluninja
18th November 2003, 14:57
Frenzal, you forgot to mention the placing of the ball at an angle to counteract the normal rotation of the ball when struck:p

TTFN

Frenzal
19th November 2003, 09:20
Originally posted by bluninja
Frenzal, you forgot to mention the placing of the ball at an angle to counteract the normal rotation of the ball when struck:p

TTFN

Heh cheers mate :niceone:

Coldkiwi
21st November 2003, 13:40
he still looks like a TWAT!

I've changed my mind. The pommy guy in our office is getting too cocky now and has annoyed me.

I'm backing the aussies again. At least they can score tries.

Frenzal
22nd November 2003, 21:17
Ah jealousy, it's a wonderful emotion :)
England can score tries, as we have proven time and time again thrashing all opposing teams, but why fight a war with infantry when you have an atom bomb at your disposal?

Kwaka-Kid
23rd November 2003, 04:56
I say GOOOOO ENGLAND! dont wanna see aussies win.

thats my 10cents.

bluninja
23rd November 2003, 12:34
World Champions for the next 4 years. How sweet is victory. Even with Andre Watson's help Australia just couldn't make it....though he did make the game real edge of the seat stuff.

England World Champions 2003

Andrew
23rd November 2003, 21:16
One of the very few times I'm proud to be English!

Lou Girardin
24th November 2003, 06:56
England. World Champions - Aussie Rules.
Lou

Kwaka-Kid
24th November 2003, 17:44
from what i hear it was a good match, and england are definatly the best :)... apparently the aussies played really well tho and it just proved who the better team was *just.*