PDA

View Full Version : GIX vs R1

John
23rd May 2005, 06:02
not what you thought eh?

This picture settles it, may the gixxer vs R1 battle die in peace - with R1 on top :devil2: (of course kawasaki is instantly better than both duhh :msn-wink:)

found on uponone.com.

Coyote
23rd May 2005, 07:19
So the Gixxer is an awesome bike, and the R1 is a squid...ok...that's cool then :confused:

John
23rd May 2005, 07:35
So the Gixxer is an awesome bike, and the R1 is a squid...ok...that's cool then :confused:
Keywords for today are; gixxer, tentical, raped, by, R1.

To be quiet honest I hate them both but I know stoney and some other :lol: will go at it full bore.

Sniper
23rd May 2005, 11:08
Hahaha, thats amusing

John
23rd May 2005, 11:11
Hahaha, thats amusing
your reply is funnier than the original post, it was so blunt and sarcastic - love it :niceone:

StoneChucker
23rd May 2005, 15:46
Take THAT Biaaatch!!! The Suzuki had NO chance :msn-wink:

John
23rd May 2005, 15:56
Take THAT Biaaatch!!! The Suzuki had NO chance :msn-wink:
Grabs popcorn, and waits...

SPORK
23rd May 2005, 16:07
Keywords for today are; gixxer, tentical, raped, by, R1.

To be quiet honest I hate them both but I know stoney and some other :lol: will go at it full bore.
Are you sure you aren't an SA reader? Anyone that talks about tentacle rape must be!

SomethingAwful all the way!

John
23rd May 2005, 16:12
Are you sure you aren't an SA reader? Anyone that talks about tentacle rape must be!

SomethingAwful all the way!
WORDZ TETICAL PRONS FO LIFZE !

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

StoneChucker
23rd May 2005, 17:56
Anyone remember Day Of The Tentacle (DOTT), a very very old computer game? Thought it was rather enjoyable when it came out.

Having a second look, THAT picture will soon give us the answer to "What happens when an R1 and GSXR mate?"

Would be kinda cool imho, SEXY looking bike, with raw performace :devil2:

Sensei
23rd May 2005, 18:14
[QUOTE=John]not what you thought eh?

This picture settles it, may the gixxer vs R1 battle die in peace - with R1 on top :

Yea Dream on :killingme

StoneChucker
23rd May 2005, 18:25
[QUOTE=John]not what you thought eh?

This picture settles it, may the gixxer vs R1 battle die in peace - with R1 on top :

Yea Dream on :killingme
Watch it mate*, next time I'll get mah mate Cletus at the servo to light the petrol after he's spilt it :msn-wink:
tee hee..... :killingme

*bad taste nickname deleted... Sorry Scott :drinknsin *

ZorsT
23rd May 2005, 18:42
Anyone remember Day Of The Tentacle (DOTT), a very very old computer game? Thought it was rather enjoyable when it came out.

Having a second look, THAT picture will soon give us the answer to "What happens when an R1 and GSXR mate?"

Would be kinda cool imho, SEXY looking bike, with raw performace :devil2:

I remember DOTT..... I was 5 when it came out (I think) time travel and all that guff.

The pic is cool, but shouldn't it actually say somewhere that the R1 is a squid...?