PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous Bites the Dust

Kickaha
23rd May 2005, 20:16
Dangerous bites the dust :ride:

Sunday dawned clear and cold and after rounding up K14 and Dangerous we headed off for a ride, the weather was a bit cold for Dangerous as it normally has to be over 20 degrees before he’ll even get the bike out of the garage but he decided to come along and rocked up to the designated meeting spot with K14 and we headed off with me leading the way

We get along a little bit and I check behind to find I can’t see either of them so I slow up a bit and before long K14 comes into view with Dangerous not far behind, we swap places and Dangerous takes the lead, but he stuffs about at a slow pace as the cold has seeped into his brain and made him go all sluggish so before to long me and K14 get pissed off with his slow pace and pull out and pass him

We feel a bit sorry for the poor lad and let him back in front only to have him stop at the next turn off and try to lead us off in another direction, despite my abuse he insists it’s the correct way to go and we follow off behind him, after going around in a big circle we stop and Dangerous tells me that we took the right turn off, and as I know he’s talking complete and utter crap I offer to bet my house against his VTR, so we ride back down the road to where Dangerous think we turned off and to his shock and horror he finds he’d made a complete cock up of where we were going and now owes me a VTR, being a generous sort of guy I offer to let him keep it as I don’t want a poxy old Honda anyway :msn-wink:

I lead off again as both myself and K14 have lost trust in Dangerous ability to navigate his way out of a paper bag and we go the way we originally intended which now means we ride back over some of the same ground but as it’s a nice windy stretch we don’t mind to much and even let Dangerous back in front for a bit, getting on towards home and it gets a bit competitive and I pass Dangerous round a left hander when he doesn’t expect it but on the last straight before we go our separate ways he pulls out and passes me with ease followed by K14 not long after, so where’s Dangerous bite the dust you ask?

Well we get back to the car park where we originally met up for a post ride slag off session and as Dangerous pulls in decides to pull a wheelie and promptly loops his bike and falls on his arse as he looks up like a stunned mullet from lying on the ground me and K14 piss ourselves with laughter (sympathetic guys that we are) he picks himself up and looks at his bike and slowly picks it up, luckily being very low speed not to much damage is done, although the dickhead riding the bike is very embarrassed with a few people in the car park getting a good show on a Sunday morning

Got a txt from Dangerous this morning “NB: falling off on tar seal, hurts like hell the next day: :killingme

Two Smoker
23rd May 2005, 20:20
Well we get back to the car park where we originally met up for a post ride slag off session and as Dangerous pulls in decides to pull a wheelie and promptly loops his bike and falls on his arse as he looks up like a stunned mullet from lying on the ground me and K14 piss ourselves with laughter (sympathetic guys that we are) he picks himself up and looks at his bike and slowly picks it up, luckily being very low speed not to much damage is done, although the dickhead riding the bike is very embarrassed with a few people in the car park getting a good show on a Sunday morning

Got a txt from Dangerous this morning “NB: falling off on tar seal, hurts like hell the next day: :killingme

LMFAO!!! :lol: :killingme !!! hehehe

Hope your bike is ok Danergous, but shit that was pretty funny...

scumdog
23rd May 2005, 20:21
Bad luck D. and my sympathies too but time you sold the sports-bike, bought a H-D and stopped that stoopid larrikin shit and just cruised. :niceone:

k14
23rd May 2005, 20:24
HAHA, yeah that picture of him showing off in the carpark and then landing on his arse brings a tear to my eye, can't stop laughing.

In the words of grammatically challenged people "That will learn ya"

James Deuce
23rd May 2005, 20:25
Poor Bugger!!

Not the fall, but doing it in front of you two!

He'll never live it down!

gav
23rd May 2005, 20:26
:whocares: :killingme

k14
23rd May 2005, 20:30
Poor Bugger!!

Not the fall, but doing it in front of you two!

He'll never live it down!

And the rest of the people around, there must have been atleast 10 other witnesses :killingme

Hitcher
23rd May 2005, 20:31
Ahh. Global humiliation. The true Power of the Internet!

sels1
23rd May 2005, 20:33
I will know what not to do if I see you lot in CHCH next month. :D

Sensei
23rd May 2005, 20:55
Did some one get a Picture ?

Jeremy
23rd May 2005, 20:58
Yet another reason why not to just decide to pull a wheelie without good reason.

Waylander
23rd May 2005, 21:02
You know it's funny how all the time we laugh at those "idiots" in the web vids that screw up cause they were doin somthing they thought would be a good way to show off, we never think that it could happen to us.:killingme

Anyway glad you're allright Dangerous and hope the bike didn't come to to much damage.

scumdog
23rd May 2005, 21:08
Time you settled for a little less horse-power you old fart!! :wait:

Next thing it will be YOU holding up a 'notice' at the Woodstock rally next year if you don't pull your head in! :D

Holy Roller
23rd May 2005, 21:21
Injured pride can hurt the most :D
Glad you are OK must have given you one heck of a shock... oh to have seen your face.

gav
23rd May 2005, 21:29
Did some one get a Picture ?
How about on video? Dangerous at play (http://www.superbike.co.uk/images/for_web/downloads/video_thumbs/31_3_4/SBR11_6155crashzukimpg.mpeg)

Paul in NZ
23rd May 2005, 21:30
Dangerous. You have my sympathy sir! You deserve better and more discrete riding companions (pt) who are this minute being stalked by the great bird of Karma. The great bird has had a full night of lager followed by a dodgy curry and is just looking for an opportunity....

dangerous
23rd May 2005, 22:05
yeah yeah yeah............. ok so i cocked that one up, bit sore today but the bikes ok cos it was the old non Jappa stunt bike that I'v had for a while it has no fairings and a couple of marks on it already anyway. But the riding gear might need a quick patch up.
Thanks to those that expressed concern :Punk: ..... as for you others :finger:

Dangerous pulls in decides to pull a wheelie and promptly loops his bike and falls on his arse
And a sweet wheelie it was too had ya been watching from the start..... the thing is Im not the steadyest at stand ups and when I relised that I was a little off target and heading towards K14's silly assed parked bike I shifted my weight and compleatly missed the rear brake....... and well yeah ened up in a pile under a white van next to his bike.... well after he pissed his pants laoughing so hard I figgered that I should a ran over his bike over and him aswell. :whistle:

gamgee
23rd May 2005, 22:16
hahah that vid is great (american accent) 'don't hit the parked car' so he drives the thing straight into a tree hhaha then the guy holding the camera gives it the 'oh shit' bloody funny

dangerous
23rd May 2005, 22:17
Yet another reason why not to just decide to pull a wheelie without good reason.
Ohhhh I had good reason....... there were 3 hot chicks watching me pull in :brick:

Ghost Lemur
23rd May 2005, 22:26
Ohhhh I had good reason....... there were 3 hot chicks watching me pull in :brick:

Did ya get some CPR?

So let me get this straight the fall was on an old dugga not your precious baby?

That's not so bad then. Glad you're ok. Should know better than dropping in front of that pair.

Don't worry as Paul said the Biker Gods have their number.

BRETT B12
23rd May 2005, 22:57
bad luck old sock, :whocares: at least you weren't hurt, humbling experience after twenty odd years of riding, nothing left but to :ride: start driving your car to rallies again old fella.

Ms Piggy
23rd May 2005, 23:17
Well it sounds like his pride was hurt more than anything :msn-wink: Hope there was someone to kiss you better :whistle:

Kickaha
24th May 2005, 07:02
Ohhhh I had good reason....... there were 3 hot chicks watching me pull in

Well those three hot chicks now think you are a complete pillock :D

Well it sounds like his pride was hurt more than anything :msn-wink: Hope there was someone to kiss you better :whistle:

I tried to get K14 to do just that, but he wasn't that interested :killingme

John
24th May 2005, 07:18
Bhaahahahaha bloody funny, I think I was in tears thinking about it - just picturing the entire event - then that pause between the crash and the laughter love it!

Hope you mend ye ole arse up soon! And take my method, if you want to get one up - keep it under the covers if you know what I mean :lol:

Motoracer
24th May 2005, 11:09
Well, that would have to be the funniest "Kiwibiker bin" post ever! :laugh:

MadDuck
24th May 2005, 12:57

How many times we got to tell you fellas we arent impressed when you pull a wheelie and fall off....its just damn funny :killingme

Sorry to hear about your embarrassing wee tumble and hope the bike is not too badly damaged so you can ride it again. :ride:

As for your riding buddies...... GREAT story nice to have a laugh on here once again :niceone:

dangerous
24th May 2005, 19:54
Well I am glad that I have kept you lot amused...... but it now seems that I have to leave the south Is for the North Is, Auckland infact.... why you say because 'binning' isent acepted down her on any KB ride :niceone:

The bikes built in the US its a ATX870sp, not a real sp because I upgraded the running gear to sp stats, but near nuff anyway once I can get this pic to upload ill post it.

Kickaha.... or 'Roger' as we like to call him down here has some explaining to do...... ya see he dosent realy deserve all the green rep he has gained in this thread, no no no hes been a bad Kickaha, and after all this :o attention when I see him I will be putting the 'kick' back into Kickaha starting with his head :Punk: But for now we will call him Roger :whistle:

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/image.php?u=1451&type=profile&dateline=1113460436

Kickaha
24th May 2005, 20:23
Kickaha.... or 'Roger' as we like to call him down here has some explaining to do......

Dangerous made me do it :killingme

dangerous
24th May 2005, 20:29
bad luck old sock, :whocares: at least you weren't hurt, humbling experience after twenty odd years of riding, nothing left but to :ride: start driving your car to rallies again old fella.
LMAO...... well some one has a good memory dont they, and whats with the "old" :drinknsin

TonyB
24th May 2005, 20:30
Must say D, you've played this out well... :niceone:

gav
24th May 2005, 22:10
More from Roger

crashe
24th May 2005, 22:21
So Dangerous, its NOW time to confess... :msn-wink:

what kinda bike were you on...? :ride:

Put the poor lads or should I say suckers out of their misery....lol. :killingme

and MadDuck is right... that aint gonna impress no female....hehehehe
:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

dangerous
25th May 2005, 06:19
So Dangerous, what kinda bike were you on...? :ride:

The bikes built in the US its a ATX870sp, not a real sp because I upgraded the running gear to sp stats, but near nuff anyway
Well..... Roger has talked us into a night ride tonight through Bottlelake plantation, so I'll see what kinda damage I can do again :D Just remember I never started this thread........ :Punk:

The Giant ATX

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10673

dangerous
25th May 2005, 06:31
You know it's funny how all the time we laugh at those "idiots" in the web vids that screw up cause they were doin somthing they thought would be a good way to show off, we never think that it could happen to us.:killingme

As for YOU......... wernt calling ma an "idiot" now were ya? reads like it 'HA' :spudbn:

At least this thread brought some hummer to the forum instead of all the complaing about crashing, even if it was at my expence :D

toads
25th May 2005, 16:17
hehehe, pity you didn't get a video of it, hilarious, great write up too, hehehe I'm still laughing

k14
25th May 2005, 16:42
Yeah well there is another ride shortly and i'm sure that he will make us laugh again. Although last week he halved the crash rate from the previous week, but he will fall off atleast once.

Kickaha
25th May 2005, 20:18
Well..... Roger has talked us into a night ride tonight through Bottlelake plantation, so I'll see what kinda damage I can do again Just remember I never started this thread........

No but I emailed it to you before I posted it so don't try and shift the blame :no:

Yeah well there is another ride shortly and i'm sure that he will make us laugh again. Although last week he halved the crash rate from the previous week, but he will fall off atleast once.

Time to eat your words sucker,although I'd admit Dangerous crashes more than both of us combined just remind us what happened to you on the ride tonight? :killingme

k14
25th May 2005, 20:24
Yeah well atleast when I crash I make a good job of it, don't loop it over in the carpark trying to do a wheelie or just in the normal track.

Anyways, came over a bit of a hill, then all I remember is doing a bit of a superman impression and landing with a big thud. Lying on the ground for a few secs then got up to see if my bike was alright. Wobbled the last km to the carpark and then saw that i had split my helmet end to end, good thing i was wearing it. Don't think i was knocked out but feeling a bit hazy upstairs.

Don't worry kickaha I won't be sending you a txt asking for sympathy tomorrow. Screw these night rides, last one I do with a puny light.

P.S. I did take the cake for best crash but still not the most, D takes that away with atleast 3 that I saw, can probably double that for the total amount. :msn-wink:

dangerous
25th May 2005, 20:33
Wobbled the last km to the carpark and then saw that i had split my helmet end to end, Don't think i was knocked out but feeling a bit hazy upstairs.
And here I was thinking as you were covered in so much mud n crap that ya had a role in the bushes with that young lady (well to me) we pased....... wasent her dog was it, did seem to take ya a while to get back :D

Kickaha........ amatuers aye :wait:

TonyB
26th May 2005, 09:27
Screw these night rides, last one I do with a puny light.

No worries mate, you won't need a light now. Dangerous will light the way for you- he's now a "Glorious Beacon of Light". :sunny:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/tonybl/Dangeroustheholy.jpg
Might even need sunnys... :cool: