PDA

View Full Version : Suicidal bird vs bike

Cayman911
16th May 2010, 15:33
So like whats up with birds these days?

they just arent scared anymore, noticed how they are in the middle of the road and they dont even nudge until the very last second?

well today i was riding my bike as normal, i see a huge seagull land in the middle of my lane....so thats no problem but im getting closer and its not moving....closer...closer..... now im beeping my horn loud still nothing and shit it didnt move and i was expecting it to move and i ended up with a seagull tangled up between my leg and bike flapping like crazy...

good thing i turned last second and had it tangled instead of having to clean seagull brain off my tires....stupid bird...

Jackal
16th May 2010, 16:23
What do you do when a bird shits on your helmet?.........................Don't ask her out on second date thats for sure.....lol

Madmax
20th May 2010, 14:34
bike = 6
birds = 2
dogs =2
cat = 1
possum = 1

george formby
20th May 2010, 14:42
One hit my front brake awhile ago. Most unpleasant but the bike stayed up, so did my heart rate.

Madmax
20th May 2010, 14:55
a bird hit my rad once (dont think it could have done it twice)
buggers remains got stuck there,
wound up on the side of the road pulling bits of it out like magic,
got some funny looks

slofox
20th May 2010, 14:55
Sheep are worse...

Nasty
20th May 2010, 15:14
Sheep are definately worse.

State 5a every time that Grub and I rode he managed to hit at least one if not two birds .... normally in full flight .. can't believe that they are starting to sit on the bloody road wanting to hitch a ride.

Although, in Whitby we have a local goose - who when crossing the road expects you not to run it over!

Madmax
20th May 2010, 15:22
got one big dog,
he would have been ok
but the peg got him in the head

Hiflyer
20th May 2010, 15:25
bike = 6
birds = 2
dogs =2
cat = 1
possum = 1

So you've hit 6 bikes? Or your bike won the fight 6 times?

nodrog
20th May 2010, 15:36
what a learner

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/67271-Nose-versus-pukeko

Insanity_rules
20th May 2010, 20:46
I managed to get hit in the chest by some mad divebombing small brown bird (probably a sparrow) on the River road a while ago. There wasn't enough left of it for a formal identification. I hurt like a bastard! I had two unknown biker bretheren stop to check I was OK. Apparently it looked pretty spectacular when the bird exploded.