PDA

View Full Version : Great Trail Ride Nov 30th

Firefight
16th November 2003, 16:28
Trail ride 30th Novemeber, Traffords Farm Opotiki, great ride, great scenery, high country farm, spectacular views, tracks to suit all types of rider, some neat family tracks as well as some good long trails for those who prefer longer ride, , Honda demo bikes on site, Sausage sizzile & lolly scrambles for kids this is round four of HRCNZ trail ride series. Our team will be spending 3 days down there, marking tracks, clearing and getting it set up, so by Sunday it should be all go., contact Power adventures for more or pm me.

firefight.:eek: :eek:

130wide
23rd November 2003, 19:22
Will try and make it, I don't have anything on so far, but you can never tell when the missus wants you to do some thing at the last mintue.

wari
24th November 2003, 13:35
... Honda demo bikes ???

So does that mean if I dont have a dirt bike (and I dont) ... I can use one of theirs?

Any other details / costs etc,. ?

I want a dirt bike ... but the only money I can find under the mattress is pixie currency (fluff) (-: ... and pixie bikes are a little too small.

Firefight
24th November 2003, 18:50
Normally they are only for demo (short ride), depending on demand, sometimes small charge $5.00, but if you want to borrow one for a ride I can normally lend one Wari.

I will be heading down to optoki on thursday to start marking out and clearing the course, If you do make it down there come and see me, I'll see what I can do, or if you want to have a bit of a blat up here (woodhill) pm me and I'll see what I can do when I come back, which will be monday next week.

firefight.:D

wari
25th November 2003, 07:42
Thanks Firefight ...I'll be in touch .

I just realised tho' that I'm working that w/end anyway , so wont be able to go. Shyt the month is disapppearing fast !!