PDA

View Full Version : Kiwibiker BBQ #2

Mitch
17th November 2003, 08:29
HERE WE GO AGAIN...........................

OK Slim and I caught up on Sunday and began to hatch a plot for the next KBer BBQ.  I have no problems at all with having it at my place again but first I would really like some feedback about what you guys would like to do and also when is a good time.  The 3rd weekend in December is a start, that's the 20th-21st.

What do you guys think??   :2thumbsup

bluninja
17th November 2003, 08:36
Sounds good, though 21st is tracktime, maybe better to have a BBQ after tracktime than the night before it. BTW is santa coming to give out presents?

TTFN

Coldkiwi
17th November 2003, 10:10
*CK thinks vitalstatistics*... err... shouldn't we be asking you that Si?? :D

sounds great to me.

Kwaka-Kid
17th November 2003, 10:54
Im keen as, and will prolly be at tracktime... Just tell us when... You supply everything except the reds, i supply the reds, sound good? :D    oh and there has to be a reason for the BBQ you know, so lets call it the Kiwibiker XMAS BBQ :)

curious george
17th November 2003, 11:04
wayhey! Sounds good. After the tracktime would be better than before, if that doesn't make too much work for somebody.
Can Antallica make it this time???

Slim
17th November 2003, 11:12
:D

So you lot want to have a Sunday afternoon/evening BBQ? You strange people! :shit:

What night it's on doesn't bother me, cos I'm not back to work until Xmas Eve anyway. :p

aff-man
17th November 2003, 15:23
I'm in i think i dunno i'll try hehehehehehehe. Anywho KK why do we need a reason???? and i'll probably be at the track day and i'l bring a proper stopwatch this time aye:Oops:

bikerboy
17th November 2003, 15:29
OI Aff_man, is that some wisecrack about my watch?:argh:

The BBQ sounds good to me as long as it is before the 23rd. Dec.

Kiwi
17th November 2003, 16:18
BBQ :2thumbsup

@ Bikerboy remember we are leaving on the 25 - 10 o'clock sharp, without hangover ( I hope so)

see ya

Kiwi

Mitch
17th November 2003, 18:40
Originally posted by Kwaka-Kid
You supply everything except the reds

Jesus thanks KK, that sounds like the deal of the century lmao I'm guessing you mean the reds I still have from the last BBQ :eek:

Antallica
17th November 2003, 21:56
I hope I can make it, if so I should be using *my FZR250R :rockon:

*my - soon to be anyway ;)

Al
18th November 2003, 06:08
That sounds fantastic...... will give me a chance to meet you guys/gals!
:2thumbsup

bluninja
18th November 2003, 09:54
CK well Ho ho ho! I'll put on the red suit and white whiskers if there's lots of young girls lined up to sit on my knee and whisper in my ear:D

TTFN

Coldkiwi
18th November 2003, 11:28
Sounds good si... apart from the girls in question.. I'll warn my g/f beforehand! :)

Kwaka-Kid
18th November 2003, 11:48
ohh and i get to supply the Sounds aiight? :D yay get to test my new amp properly :D

aff-man
20th November 2003, 14:15
What an amp on your bike?????? Well why don't we just round up the muso's and play a live gig. Maybe charge the locals for beer money/beer. We would have to play metallica though:Oops: . But does anyone have any plans for the day it would be cool to devote it to bikes/bike yarns and yet more bike stuff.:2thumbsup

P.s. can't forget the horney old men trying to scare the young lass's :p:p

Slim
20th November 2003, 14:30
Originally posted by aff-man
But does anyone have any plans for the day it would be cool to devote it to bikes/bike yarns and yet more bike stuff.
It sounds like the most votes are in for the Sunday so far, and there's a Tracktime session on during the day, presumably at Pukekohe.

Perhaps we could organise a ride out Scenic Drive to Bethells and/or Piha for those that don't want to rush around a track?

Mitch
20th November 2003, 14:49
The idea of a Sunday night BBQ is not exciting the hell out of me to be honest. :o  What does everyone think about bringing it forward a week and having it on Saturday 13th December?

I have to work at Track Times and won't have much of a chance to get things sorted on the 21st.

Slim
21st November 2003, 07:56
Honestly??? I really don't know if I'd be up to the drive to Auckland on the 13th.

Why not have it on Saturday the 20th - those that can drink, will, and those that are hitting the Tracktime won't?

k14
21st November 2003, 09:52
That sounds pretty good to me. That is the weekend i am coming up from New Plymouth to get my new CBR :2thumbsup . Might be able to make an appearance, that is if out of towners are welcome :D

Slim
21st November 2003, 10:09
Originally posted by k14
That sounds pretty good to me. That is the weekend i am coming up from New Plymouth to get my new CBR :2thumbsup . Might be able to make an appearance, that is if out of towners are welcome :D
Which weekend are you referring to, K14??? The 20th or the 13th? :confused:

Out of towners will be gladly welcomed. Look forward to meeting you. :)

k14
21st November 2003, 10:36
Well my bike is on a ship from jap land scheduled to come in on the 22nd of dec. I was thinking of coming up on the sat or the sun that weekend, but depends what weekend u guys decide to hold it.

aff-man
21st November 2003, 11:09
Crappers someone should start a pole (maybe mitch seeing as it is her place), i would but i don't know how ,to see when we should have it the most votes for a day wins :2thumbsup

Coldkiwi
21st November 2003, 13:28
Can't do the 13th because of my cousins wedding

aff-man
21st November 2003, 14:12
Me either will probably be in malbourne (i dunno how to spell it so sue me :p )

Kwaka-Kid
21st November 2003, 15:23
hmmm, i wanted 2 go to tracktime, if the BBQ is on i think ill skip TT and just enjoy the dink.

Sheep Dags
21st November 2003, 20:37
Hi guys I'm keen to meet you all. The 21st sounds wicked to me. I'll be here. It's in Akld right?

Slim
24th November 2003, 06:23
It is in Auckland, Sheep Dags. We're just waiting to hear the hostesses verdict on which weekend now ....

:)

Mitch
24th November 2003, 08:30
Sorry guys been away in Wellington since Friday. 

I am not to sure what to do here, Sunday 21st evening BBQ doesn't work. 

CK, Slim and a few others can't make it on the 13th so that is out!!!

I'm thinking the 20th regardless of the fact that it is Track Times the next day.

Realistically we are (for the most part) going to be on bikes so not a great deal of drinking will be going on, it just may be abit of a late night.

Saturday the 20th December.............................. what does everyone think???  :2thumbsup 

Slim
24th November 2003, 08:37
Originally posted by Mitch
Saturday the 20th December.............................. what does everyone think???  :2thumbsup 
I'm there! :D :2thumbsup

MikeL
24th November 2003, 08:42
Me too, provided you mean December, not November. Unless of course you've invented a nifty time-travel machine...
If so, please take me back to 1970...

Mitch
24th November 2003, 08:53
LMAO Of course it's December MikeL  :p  and Oh how I love the edit button hehe

Hoon
24th November 2003, 09:01
Yep Sat 20th sounds fine to me.  All you lot going to TrackTime will just have to harden up :)  If Mitch can do it along with hosting the BBQ and marshalling at Tracktime then surely you lot can too.

SPman
24th November 2003, 10:26
LMAO Of course it's December MikeL  :p  and Oh how I love the edit button hehe

And what, pray tell, have you been editing???:p

(fun, aint it)

If there's a time machine around, '69 will do it for me......

Mitch
24th November 2003, 10:38
Teehee now that would be telling SPman  :confused:

I have just replenished my stock of Horlicks, so best you be coming along to this BBQ  :p

I am a little conceren about this "Black Hole Rider" business though SPman, do you care to elaborate on that any hehehe :eek:

Kwaka-Kid
24th November 2003, 17:50
i am sooooo there!

Big Dog
25th November 2003, 10:11
Me too.:beer:

aff-man
25th November 2003, 13:50
Small question is it sleep next to bike in garage again or i might have to leave early being on my restricted :o :o :o

Mitch
25th November 2003, 16:00
Do not fret you little head Aff-man, same as last time, all those who wish to stay are more then welcome.  Room for bike's in garage and people on floor in my room.

Big Dog YEHA stoked your coming but if you forget Jennifer you will be rather unpopular :p  and don't forget your cheif's cap LMAO you bowl is still in my pantry from the last one I think :confused:  I think  

Coldkiwi
25th November 2003, 16:18
Sounds like Big Dog is going to take over from the sterling cooking skills of Ho-Hoon! Good on ya

wari
25th November 2003, 19:53
Hey , I think I might even be able to make this one .... cheeeoyce

Mitch
26th November 2003, 08:40
Wari, give it your best shot!!!!!  Would be great to have you there.

CK I figured Big Dog and Ho-Hoon could maybe do the double up again :p  (Ass kiss.....................ass kiss) they did such a bloody fantastic job of it last time :eek:

I am planning on doing the same as last time, I will get some steak and make some burgers and salads again (but will try not to flood my house this time).  Pretty much everything will be sorted, if you have something you particularly enjoy please bring it along. 

KK Please invite Nod and his lady, cheers.

Big Dog
26th November 2003, 15:58
Big Dog YEHA stoked your coming but if you forget Jennifer you will be rather unpopular :p  and don't forget your cheif's cap LMAO you bowl is still in my pantry from the last one I think :confused:  I think  

I will invite Two wheels but she works most week ends. If you really want her to come e- mail or pm her cos she'll think I'm pulling her tit trying to get her to be sober driver.:( Please note the more people pm her the more likely she is to try and get out of work so please everybody invite her!

I hope you still have the bowl she has been nagging somink chronic!

Besides how could the Big Dog eat without his bowl ?
*Growl, Woof Growl*

lol

Mitch
27th November 2003, 07:44
Heya Big Dog LMAO her name is TRAINING WHEELS teehee  Tell her if she doesn't come I am going to keep her bowl as I am not sure you are responsible enough to take it with you  :p:p

k14
27th November 2003, 08:22
Ohh, i might be able to make an appearance. Depends if the boat with my bike on it arrives on schedule or not. :D

Big Dog
27th November 2003, 12:22
Training Wheels says She prolly won't be able to get the time off but that she will come down when she finishes work at 10pm.

Sat 20/12/03?
What time?
And can you pm your address again:o my momory for road names and numbers aint so good.:p

Mitch
27th November 2003, 12:47
About the same as last time I think.  6.30 to 7 pm

Anyone have any questions and doesn't have my number it is 0211341703  let me know and I can PM or text you addy.

Lee Rusty
27th November 2003, 13:03
you will never please everyone - just set a date that suits you and stick to it.
there are 4 pages of suggestions and mo firm decision.

Sounds a bit like Helens government on the forshore.

Mitch
27th November 2003, 13:12
Date is set Lee Rusty

Saturday 20th December  6.30 -7ish (whenever you get there) @ Mitch's Place.

Kwaka-Kid
27th November 2003, 17:17
6:30am i will only just be getting up... so ill prolly aim for 7:30am ish be there... feck we are starting early arnt we, that means all the more beer! :p

hehe :p

Mitch
27th November 2003, 18:45
so ill prolly aim for 7:30am ish

Jesus KK you get there at 7.30 am and you will just see us pulling out to Track Times LMAO

Looks like this is also going to be my leaving party :p Got confirmation today that I have been accepted for my course.  Look out Wellington hehe

Andrew
27th November 2003, 18:54
1) Congratz on your acceptance.

2) Should I bring a sleeping bag to sleep over?

3) Say gidday to W'kid in Welly for me!

Kwaka-Kid
27th November 2003, 19:07
haha, hey Mitch - i meant Saturday morning... and i no longer plan on going to Track Time, fuck if this is ur leaving party then lets do it well!!!... thats it, yeah andrew you can bring a sleeping bag, but i reckon im gunna drink to get numb and not feel the cold, then just sleep outside on a grass verge or somthing :p

yeeeehaw! forget Tracktime people, lets have fun! -btw u best start advising neighbours now mitch :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Mitch
27th November 2003, 22:08
:argh: What have I let myself in for LMAO..................TIME TO HAVE A PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :2thumbsup My flat mate says rock the bloody neighbourhood.

Andrew yes a sleeping bag would be a great idea as it may get abit cold.

KK your bloody crazy hehe :2thumbsup:2thumbsup You may be left sleeping it off at my place as I have to marshall at Track Times, hang over and all.

SPANKME I am hoping you are going to be there, you have been very quiet so far??????  Wouldn't be the same without you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

:rockon:

LB
28th November 2003, 05:03
Hi Mitch - you'll have to touch base with me when you get to Wgtn. I'll give you my details at Pukekohe. We're a nice friendly bunch down here, and we've got the Rimutakas right on our doorstep. What more could a girl want?

Lynda

aff-man
28th November 2003, 09:52
Who need a sleeping bag if you have he mighty beer jacket on. :D :D :D .

Congrats Mitch  have fun in welly and try not to get blown off:Oops::p:p

750Y
28th November 2003, 10:14
My flat mate says rock the bloody neighbourhood. ;:rockon:

Your flatmate is a GENIUS.

Antallica
29th November 2003, 07:32
I'll sleep alongside my ride, she'll be as hot as anything rom the trip down ;)

Motoracer
29th November 2003, 11:26
yeeeehaw! forget Tracktime people, lets have fun!

I have to marshall at Track Times

Oh man... I was hopeing to ride with you guys on the track as I am working my butt off trying to get the bike ready in time for track times. :(

P.S. You guys with the vans, don't you put a bed in yours. I have a nice a coasy bed at the back of my van, its so comfertable and convinient. It would be better than a sleeping bag. :p

babyB
30th November 2003, 21:27
congrats mitch. way to go girl:2thumbsup :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

Antallica
6th December 2003, 21:53
Better note it down on my calender or I'll keep forgetting!

Coldkiwi
9th December 2003, 11:51
smeg. I'm double booked with my work christmas function by Wellsford. I'm organising it too so I may not be able to get away.

Antallica
15th December 2003, 12:31
Can I bring a mate?

To be more specific, my old tutor with an '89 FZR250

Mitch
15th December 2003, 16:46
Absolutely no problem at all, providing he is house trained :niceone:
Looks like this is also going to be bikerboys birthday bash :apint:
Hmmm having said that i'm not even sure he is coming :whistle:

Kwaka-Kid
15th December 2003, 22:27
sweet im sooo there, and hopefully gf too and stuff, provided i dont buy lion red... hmm is it worth buying heinies? hmmm, more like steinies! :)

Big Dog
16th December 2003, 16:33
Training wheels says she will be there and wants to bring a freind from work.

Mitch
17th December 2003, 07:19
Heya Big Dog. Fantastic that Training Wheels can make it!!! Tell her she's more then welcome to bring non-KBers.
Look forward to seeing you all there. :niceone:

Hoon
18th December 2003, 21:21
Yep Sat 20th sounds fine to me.  All you lot going to TrackTime will just have to harden up :)  If Mitch can do it along with hosting the BBQ and marshalling at Tracktime then surely you lot can too.
Arrgg!!! Well after showing no compassion for you Track timers I've just been roped into waving flags for you!!!!

So for me its Puke track day on Sat, BBQ in the evening, up at 6am Sun to watch the Barbarians put those poms in their place then Tracktime at 9am!!

But I can handle it! .......meeoww!!!:)

Antallica
22nd December 2003, 11:28
Well I just got home, was way too tired to travel home yesterday. Windy & wet all the way home :(

I'm off for a sleep, catch ya :beer:

Andrew
22nd December 2003, 20:16
Post BBQ write ups go here http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=19215#post19215