PDA

View Full Version : Quasi's Lunch time Hotties

Quasievil
24th May 2005, 13:33
Well got ya attention I bet ya dirty fuckers !!

Nah the heading was kinda true.

I wanted to check out a couple of bike shos at lunch time so thought I would go and see the new K5 and see if I still like it, which I did, sat on it and thought mmmmm loverly sitting poistion and controls but what a ugly colour scheme.
I promptly re gatthered my sences and went across the road where the real bikes are kept, ducatis and kawasakis, I actually wanted to check out a Apillia they had there, I walked in and saw the price of it and got a shock as it was over $22k more than I had.
Went to perv at the kwakas and dribbled over the new ZXR 05's and peter the sales guy said hey how about a ZX10, I said a bit dear, he replies we got one over there for $18K wanna take it for a spin, DAAAAHHHHHH yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!
(This aint a review)
So away I go

First Impressions where "fucken hell"
My last impressions where "fucken Hell"

I rode it out to Te Kowhai just out of hamilton, and sure she handles well brakes well and everything else is covered of well. But the power, Man that thing has more pull than a 16 year old school boy, or even WT for that matter. It bloody hauls arse .

I dont think I would want one, not because I cant handle it I can (within my limits) but how the hell can ya ride that sought of power around or close to the speed limit, My mind wandered of into Bike Mode and I look down to see a speed which I aint repeating on this forum and it all happen in a squillysecond.

I think I will cross that of me list and stick to a smaller 600cc

And the fucken thing is looking at me outside my office window giving me a wink and licking it lips, I think it wants a peice of me again :sweatdrop

250learna
24th May 2005, 13:37
does your partner know you have sex on wheels during lunch time :nono:

John
24th May 2005, 13:39
ZX10R is hotter than any woman - period.

Glad you got to take it for a spin! take it on the motorway and see how quick you can reach 300+... erm testing purposes, then proudly take it back and state your land/speed record... :lol:

bugjuice
24th May 2005, 13:45
ZX10R is hotter than any woman - period.
since when were women on the blob hot?

glad to see you stickin to your senses..
I've ridden a couple of thous, and obviously there's a fair bit more than the 6. But I also remember riding the 6 for the first time and being blown away. The 636 will break all the speed limits in 1st, and so will any sports thou. There's a ton of power, personally I think a 6 is more than enough to get into trouble on the roads.. Still nice tho :msn-wink:

Quasievil
24th May 2005, 13:57

Oh No.............

John
24th May 2005, 13:59

:eek5:

V Twin Raver
24th May 2005, 14:02
Hmmm. I am yet to test all of the thous but just today a mate of mine gave me a rundown of a similar experience he had with the K5. Reaaaaal quick - without even trying!!! I am very much seriously considering these latest creations but I better get my arse on them real soon to see what all the fuss is about.

Thanks for the update their Brett.

MSTRS
24th May 2005, 14:04
And the fucken thing is looking at me outside my office window giving me a wink and licking it lips, I think it wants a peice of me again :sweatdrop
Rep points IF you continue to resist (cruel eh)

bugjuice
24th May 2005, 14:12
hey, I didn't say it, John did..

John
24th May 2005, 14:14
hey, I didn't say it, John did..
I said it in a grammatical context ya poof :nono:

A punctuation mark ( . ) indicating a full stop, placed at the end of declarative sentences and other statements thought to be complete, and after many abbreviations.
:killingme

Quasievil
24th May 2005, 14:17

A punctuation mark ( . ) indicating a full stop, placed at the end of declarative sentences and other statements thought to be complete, and after many abbreviations.

Dont tell me you were a class room geek ?
i never dud larn wut thum thengs war fa

bugjuice
24th May 2005, 14:20

you did put a ( . ), but at the end of the sentance. You had a dash ( - ) which indicates an addition to the sentance..
sick puppy.

John
24th May 2005, 14:21
Dont tell me you were a class room geek ?
i never dud larn wut thum thengs war fa
Ask hitcher. He will inform you of my mental incapacity.

Grammers for the weak real men dont need to stop for a breath

John
24th May 2005, 14:27
you did put a ( . ), but at the end of the sentance. You had a dash ( - ) which indicates an addition to the sentance..
sick puppy.
It was an additon in a sense that the first idea (ZX-10R) was uncontested that there is no more to say on that matter and you know it, you just want me to sound like a dodgy guy!

back on topic.
http://www.townandcountrymotorsports.com/kawasaki/motorcycles/sportbikes/images/zx10r-black.gif

Badcat
24th May 2005, 14:31
sick puppy.

.. it's sentence.

MSTRS
24th May 2005, 14:37
.. it's sentence.
Now to really piss you off. The referred-to word should be shown in speech marks, thusly - it's "sentence".
harrumph

bugjuice
24th May 2005, 14:44
k;

John, stop back peddling. You've said it, live with it. If that's your fetish and things like flick yer switch, then each to their own, you go for it! Glad you think the bike is better than that tho

Badcat, I was typing quick, and not properly looking, cos someone was talking to me at the same time, so my brain capacity was a little impaired at the time. I'll be more observant next time.

MSTRS, I thought anything that someone says, is in speech marks, where as something referred to should be in singular quotes.. how I was tought anyhoo

Quasievil
24th May 2005, 14:46
Man what a bunch of poofs, i give you the opportunity to talk about a ZX10 a fast MOTORBIKE and like a bunch of wankers ya start talking about fucken grammar and shit

Im going to go and put a post up on geeksrus.com and see if I can get some good action motorbike discussion from them :yes:

Sheeeeeesssshshhhhh

Said with love, well some but fuck all !

John
24th May 2005, 14:48
k;
John, stop back peddling. You've said it, live with it. If that's your fetish and things like flick yer switch, then each to their own, you go for it! Glad you think the bike is better than that tho

But I did not say that if it was actually funny I wouldn't have bothered - in any case you would have heard it before and know what I meant, I had to google what 'blob' meant I had no fucken idea what you were on about thats why I took acception to it.

Here is the 05 specs.
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="553"> <tbody><tr><td class="specs" align="left" width="103">Model Code</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">ZX1000-C2</td> <td class="specs" align="left" width="105">
</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="specs" align="left" width="103">Engine Type</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">4-Stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-cyl</td> <td class="specs" align="left" width="105">Front Wheel Travel</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">120 mm</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="specs" align="left" width="103">Displacement</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">998 cc</td> <td class="specs" align="left" width="105">Rear Wheel Travel</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">125 mm</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="specs" align="left" width="103">Bore & Stroke</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">76.0 x 55.0 mm</td> <td class="specs" align="left" width="105">Front Tyre Size</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">120/70ZR17M/C</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="specs" align="left" width="115">Compression Ratio</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">12.7:1</td> <td class="specs" align="left" width="105">Rear Tyre Size</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">190/50ZR17M/C</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="specs" align="left" width="103">Induction</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">N/A</td> <td class="specs" align="left" width="105">Brakes:Front/Rear</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">Dual Disc/Disc (Petal Type)</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="specs" align="left" width="103">Fuel System</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">Fuel injection: Ø 43 mm x 4 (Mikuni)</td> <td class="specs" align="left" width="105">LxWxH</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">2,045 x 705 x 1,115 mm</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="specs" align="left" width="103">Ignition</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">Digital Ignition</td> <td class="specs" align="left" width="105">Wheel Base</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">1,385 mm</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="specs" align="left" width="103">Starting System</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">Electric</td> <td class="specs" align="left" width="105">Fuel Tank Capacity</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">17 litres</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="specs" align="left" width="103">Transmission</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">6-Speed</td> <td class="specs" align="left" width="105">Seat Height</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">825 mm</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="specs" align="left" width="103">Frame Type</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">Backbone/Twin-tube, aluminium</td> <td class="specs" align="left" width="105">Dry Weight</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">170 kg</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="specs" align="left" width="103">Rake/Trail</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">24° / 102 mm</td> <td class="specs" align="left" width="105">Max Power</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">184.0 PS @ 11,700 rpm</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="specs" align="left" width="103">Suspension Front</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">43 mm inverted fork with top-out springs</td> <td class="specs" align="left" width="105">Max Torque</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">115 N-m @ 9,500 rpm</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="specs" align="left" width="103">Suspension Rear</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">top-out spring</td> <td class="specs" align="left" width="105">Colours</td> <td class="specstext" align="left" width="147">Lime Green/ Metallic Raw Titanium, Pearl Magma Red</td></tr></tbody> </table>
I was wondering how is the delivery, I hear that its completely nuts and just wants to wheelie any time any where? any light on that? and is the dash easier to gawk at compared to the ZX6r?

edit: he saw it :lol:

MSTRS
24th May 2005, 14:51
I think either is correct. Except when used in the situation where somebody is telling what someone else said, such as - 'I heard him say "When do you use single or double speech marks?" '

Quasievil
24th May 2005, 14:53
Man what a bunch of poofs, i give you the opportunity to talk about a ZX10 a fast MOTORBIKE and like a bunch of wankers ya start talking about fucken grammar and shit

Im going to go and put a post up on geeksrus.com and see if I can get some good action motorbike discussion from them :yes:

Sheeeeeesssshshhhhh

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MSTRS
24th May 2005, 14:55

Sheeeeeesssshshhhhh

My cruel promise upset you? OK don't resist & I'll give you rep points. Need photos tho. :msn-wink:

Quasievil
24th May 2005, 14:56
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=553 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=specs align=left width=103>Model Code</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>ZX1000-C2</TD> <TD class=specs align=left width=105>

</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>

</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=specs align=left width=103>Engine Type</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>4-Stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-cyl</TD> <TD class=specs align=left width=105>Front Wheel Travel</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>120 mm</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=specs align=left width=103>Displacement</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>998 cc</TD> <TD class=specs align=left width=105>Rear Wheel Travel</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>125 mm</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=specs align=left width=103>Bore & Stroke</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>76.0 x 55.0 mm</TD> <TD class=specs align=left width=105>Front Tyre Size</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>120/70ZR17M/C</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=specs align=left width=115>Compression Ratio</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>12.7:1</TD> <TD class=specs align=left width=105>Rear Tyre Size</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>190/50ZR17M/C</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=specs align=left width=103>Induction</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>N/A</TD> <TD class=specs align=left width=105>Brakes:Front/Rear</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>Dual Disc/Disc (Petal Type)</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=specs align=left width=103>Fuel System</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>Fuel injection: Ø 43 mm x 4 (Mikuni)</TD> <TD class=specs align=left width=105>LxWxH</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>2,045 x 705 x 1,115 mm</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=specs align=left width=103>Ignition</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>Digital Ignition</TD> <TD class=specs align=left width=105>Wheel Base</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>1,385 mm</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=specs align=left width=103>Starting System</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>Electric</TD> <TD class=specs align=left width=105>Fuel Tank Capacity</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>17 litres</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=specs align=left width=103>Transmission</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>6-Speed</TD> <TD class=specs align=left width=105>Seat Height</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>825 mm</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=specs align=left width=103>Frame Type</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>Backbone/Twin-tube, aluminium</TD> <TD class=specs align=left width=105>Dry Weight</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>170 kg</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=specs align=left width=103>Rake/Trail</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>24° / 102 mm</TD> <TD class=specs align=left width=105>Max Power</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>184.0 PS @ 11,700 rpm</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=specs align=left width=103>Suspension Front</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>43 mm inverted fork with top-out springs</TD> <TD class=specs align=left width=105>Max Torque</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>115 N-m @ 9,500 rpm</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=specs align=left width=103>Suspension Rear</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>top-out spring</TD> <TD class=specs align=left width=105>Colours</TD> <TD class=specstext align=left width=147>Lime Green/ Metallic Raw Titanium, Pearl Magma Red</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I was wondering how is the delivery, I hear that its completely nuts and just wants to wheelie any time any where? any light on that? and is the dash easier to gawk at compared to the ZX6r?

About time , on ya mate:niceone:
The delivery is absolutely completely nuts, I havent wound it on full yet, prolly wont ,but I can tell yes it is very powerful and would not have any problem lifting up a wheel.
The Dash is completely readable unlike the ZXR636 which is hidden behind the bubble
i like them both but would prolly buy the 636 if I had to make a choice

John
24th May 2005, 15:00
Would that point just be the fact that the ZX10R would be a hopeless commuter?
Hows the front end, I also heard that they are keen to dip real bad under brakes, as the front springs arent very good??
And does it have a nice induction howl or have the EU taken it away from us? (god I love that sound)..

yes yes 101 questions, sue me.

Badcat
24th May 2005, 15:04
Now to really piss you off. The referred-to word should be shown in speech marks, thusly - it's "sentence".
harrumph

nice work MSTRS, thanks for that.

K

MSTRS
24th May 2005, 15:11
nice work MSTRS, thanks for that.

K
Anytime....and if I can't help, just ask Hitcher.
(you do realise the whole thing was a :Pokey: don't you??)

bugjuice
24th May 2005, 15:14
lamo..
look, the ZX10 fukin rocks. What more is there to say?
I was riding fairly hard out over some crest and wasn't hooning full whack, cos I'm not too confident on the front rising up from a crest, but Scooterboynz whized past me on his blue ZX10 and I glanced to the side to see the front wheel calmly rise, stay up then slowly and gracefully land as he zoomed off.. to which I then dropped a gear and throttled it...
nice bikes. I like my mini 10 just as much tho

Look at the power to weight on the 10 too.. pretty nuts

Quasievil
24th May 2005, 15:15
Would that point just be the fact that the ZX10R would be a hopeless commuter?
Hows the front end, I also heard that they are keen to dip real bad under brakes, as the front springs arent very good??
And does it have a nice induction howl or have the EU taken it away from us? (god I love that sound)..

yes yes 101 questions, sue me.

Yes bloody hopeless commuter, it is Raw and mean as a bull with a red mask on
but isnt that kinda great.
Front end felt fine by me, but I have only had a quick spin on it

Induction noise, well Faaaarrrrrrrkkkkkkk it is beautiful:niceone:

I just went outside and started her up, she is very nice indeed

MSTRS
24th May 2005, 15:18

Wavering? Gawan ya no ya want2

John
24th May 2005, 15:20

Sounds like a perfect excuse to need a extended test drive so I can just drool over it :D, make sure that you get some pictures if you can and fill us in on how it was on your extended (i hope) trip back to the shop :yes:

bugjuice
24th May 2005, 15:24
wheelies are a touch easier too.. don't have to use the clutch. Give it a go and find out :msn-wink:

John
24th May 2005, 15:25
wheelies are a touch easier too.. don't have to use the clutch. Give it a go and find out :msn-wink:
Doesnt the sexxer do them in first without clutch happily? I heard that with abit of weight shifting they do it in second as well?

The reason I'm asking such random questions is for personal expoits into my next bike, Was looking at a 95 ZX6R or ZX9R but temptation of a new bike has taken over, so far its between a ZX6R and ZX10R

Badcat
24th May 2005, 15:27
Anytime....and if I can't help, just ask Hitcher.
(you do realise the whole thing was a :Pokey: don't you??)
yes

:)

Quasievil
24th May 2005, 15:33
Piccies for your pleasure

bugjuice
24th May 2005, 15:36
Doesnt the sexxer do them in first without clutch happily? I heard that with abit of weight shifting they do it in second as well?
they're designed with the nose slightly down, so it'll only come up under hard acceleration if you really really want it to, or if it hits a bump, else the bike almost levels out. You can gun it thru the gears, and it's pretty solid. Blip the clutch and it's another story.. If you lean back, it gets light, but under hard acceleration. Would ya really want to do that..?? dunno, not tried. I'm happy clutching it, gets more than high enough with very little effot that way

John
24th May 2005, 15:36
Piccies for your pleasure

http://www.needlenose.com/i/fubar/drool.jpg

I would have intercourse (yes) with that bike.

Thanks for that bug, nice to know these things! :yes:

2_SL0
24th May 2005, 15:50

Sheeeeeesssshshhhhh

LMAO :niceone:

Phurrball
24th May 2005, 17:06
Mmmmm...bike-pr0n. :eek:

AND grammatical pedantry. :shit:

What a thread!

In defence of the pedants: strident pedantry is necessary in these grammatical end-times to counter the scourge of 'txt spk'. :headbang:

MSTRS
25th May 2005, 09:40
Mmmmm...bike-pr0n. :eek:

AND grammatical pedantry. :shit:

What a thread!

In defence of the pedants: strident pedantry is necessary in these grammatical end-times to counter the scourge of 'txt spk'. :headbang:
You said it. And it's "pedantary"

bugjuice
25th May 2005, 09:41
You said it. And it's "pedantary"
you turning into another Hitcher?

Skunk
25th May 2005, 09:52
Rep points if he is... :killingme

MSTRS
25th May 2005, 09:55
God no. Just can't stand bad spelling, bad grammar & bad punctuation :msn-wink:

John
25th May 2005, 09:57
God no. Just can't stand bad spelling, bad grammar & bad punctuation :msn-wink:
Oh nothing like hitcher then :lol:

MSTRS
25th May 2005, 10:02
Oh nothing like hitcher then :lol:
W-e-l-l....if Arnie & DeVito were Twins...

bugjuice
25th May 2005, 10:08
W-e-l-l....if Arnie & DeVito were Twins...
just come out the closet and be done with it..

MSTRS
25th May 2005, 10:12
just come out the closet and be done with it..
Oooh, you beast. At least I haven't started providing references to dictionarys....

bugjuice
25th May 2005, 10:16
Oooh, you beast. At least I haven't started providing references to dictionarys....
but it's on the side table, isn't it... along with that thesaurus..

MSTRS
25th May 2005, 10:30
but it's on the side table, isn't it... along with that thesaurus..
hang on....I don't even own a side table (much less some dinosaur)

MSTRS
25th May 2005, 10:31
Quazi - HELP Come back & tell us if you got the Z10 so we can move on

Quasievil
25th May 2005, 11:09
It isnt Z10 it is ZX10, you need to be clear and concise about your request.

Skunk
25th May 2005, 11:12
It isnt Z10 it is ZX10, you need to be clear and concise about your request.
To be pedantic: a ZX10 is a mid 80's Kawasaki... it's a ZX-10R. :whistle:

Quasievil
25th May 2005, 11:25
To be pedantic: a ZX10 is a mid 80's Kawasaki... it's a ZX-10R. :whistle:

Suitably noted, thank you for this.

MSTRS
25th May 2005, 12:15
Thanks Skunk (shuffles off in shame)

mono
25th May 2005, 19:16
If you like the Zx10r, or what ever Its called, Check this out. :niceone: