PDA

View Full Version : CR500 Motards

Stylo
22nd May 2010, 19:52
Are the 500's still viable in Motard racing ? Sorry, but I'm not in the loop but a CR500 Motard went past me earler today and it sounded brilliant ........Omfg, and that was the missus's comments....We were in the car ...it sounded great .........:shit:

scorry
24th May 2010, 07:59
Are the 500's still viable in Motard racing ? Sorry, but I'm not in the loop but a CR500 Motard went past me earler today and it sounded brilliant ........Omfg, and that was the missus's comments....We were in the car ...it sounded great .........:shit:

yeah there are a few that race down this way
one in particular a cr580 or 590?? well worked and frecken fast!!

Stylo
24th May 2010, 19:10
yeah there are a few that race down this way
one in particular a cr580 or 590?? well worked and frecken fast!!

590?! Must be a Bore kit no stroke , any compression uppage and what's the HP improvement ?

Frecken fast I bet , I got a Std CR5 and it goes pretty Ok on the dirt ....take no prisoners

scorry
25th May 2010, 07:59
590?! Must be a Bore kit no stroke , any compression uppage and what's the HP improvement ?

Frecken fast I bet , I got a Std CR5 and it goes pretty Ok on the dirt ....take no prisoners

dunno what he has done to it but it eats my 450 smr down the straight, im gueesin just over 60hp at the wheel

you thinkin of motarding your CR?

Stylo
25th May 2010, 19:13
dunno what he has done to it but it eats my 450 smr down the straight, im gueesin just over 60hp at the wheel

you thinkin of motarding your CR?

Not sure Scorry, to be honest my CR is a zero hour machine, though I've ridden the same '01 on the dirt courtesy of a mate's bike. My 'new' CR just gathers dust though It still starts Ok...fired it up on the weekend just to keep a little crank pressure goin' on. Third kick and ...... :gob: