PDA

View Full Version : Have your questions answered!

Justin
25th May 2010, 14:02
Just writing an article on NZ stunt riding and specifically Jason Deeming. I want to find out what you want to know more about?? What questions do you have about the riding? The bike? etc, Post em up and I'll do my best to answer them within the article :)

Thanks!

AllanB
25th May 2010, 14:06
Do you have to wear the big baggy pants they wear on Youtube?

Headbanger
25th May 2010, 14:09
Does his mum make him a cut lunch?

Katman
25th May 2010, 14:18
What publication is this article likely to appear in?

AllanB
25th May 2010, 14:24
What publication is this article likely to appear in?

Hot Stunts - not to be confused with a adult publication of a similar rhyming name.

Lurch
25th May 2010, 15:15
When will stunting become an olympic sport? I am particularly interested in syncronised stunting and would like to know how I can get started.

Justin
26th May 2010, 15:18
Excellent questions!

Pants, um it's really your personal preference I guess, baggy ghetto pants or tight emo spec jeans. We have ruled out leathers though. Not enough street cred.
Yes, the cut lunch is an important part of stunting. Ask any of the pros and they will tell you they could not have got where they are today (where is that?) without the implicit support of their mummy dearest's!
This will be a new online magazine focused on motorsport and performance cars / bikes in general. Very similar to the old MVP magazine for those of you who have seen it.
Olympic Sport - After that guy got slammed on the bobsled and the ratings skyrocketed as a result, I do believe they are considering allowing sportbike stunting into the next Olympics. They will however release the swinging wrecking ball after the first minute of your run if you fail to fall off by yourself. Good luck to getting started there my friend...