PDA

View Full Version : Motorcyclist's coffee cup

98tls
27th May 2010, 19:12
Had the misfortune to be dragged along on one of her indoors shopping trips the other day,boring as fuck and upon entering yet another one of those horrible little knick knac shops filled with pointless crap and knick nacs designed to make your living room look more cluttered i could only roll my eyes and once again wonder why i agreed to go.Always have trouble breathing in those shops,the overwhelming stink of a thousand bars of aftermarket soap combined with the smell of several litres of cheap perfume worn buy the inhabitants of said shop make it suffocating.Anyways whilst wandering around concentrating on not knocking anything of a shelf (jesus they cram stuff into those types of shops) i come across this manly type coffee cup well out of place surrounded by women type bathroom things:shit:Decided to rescue it,cool eh and some nice old bikes on it.

Gremlin
27th May 2010, 19:20
hehehe, thats just the start. She has you hooked, you'll keep looking for motorcycle related things, never find them, and find yourself suddenly enjoying comparing soaps and coffees :bleh:

Yeah... it ain't bad... what was wrong with your other cup?

hellokitty
27th May 2010, 19:20
the only shopping trip I take my husband on is motorbike related shopping! Otherwise it is just too tedious for both of us.
Cute cups though!

98tls
27th May 2010, 19:25
hehehe, thats just the start. She has you hooked, you'll keep looking for motorcycle related things, never find them, and find yourself suddenly enjoying comparing soaps and coffees :bleh:

Yeah... it ain't bad... what was wrong with your other cup? :shit:Shit,never thought of that fella,crafty tart eh.

jellywrestler
27th May 2010, 19:26
odd that the Vincent Black shadow is a reversed negative...

T.W.R
27th May 2010, 19:39
lol it's contagious :yes:

Wait till you start getting them in English fine bone china :shutup:

98tls
27th May 2010, 19:47
lol it's contagious :yes:

Wait till you start getting them in English fine bone china :shutup: :shit:Seems it is,nice find Bill.Sadly i have to admit yours is bigger than mine:innocent:

T.W.R
27th May 2010, 19:55
:shit:Seems it is,nice find Bill.Sadly i have to admit yours is bigger than mine:innocent:

lol some collectors series or something: Leonardo collectors series it says on it's arse.

Genie
27th May 2010, 19:58
the handle is a bit too poofy to make it a 'manly' cup :lol: Does the coffee taste better in one of these?

neels
27th May 2010, 19:59
The motorbikes are nice, but it's nowhere near big enough for the amount of coffee required to kickstart my brain in the morning.

98tls
27th May 2010, 20:07
the handle is a bit too poofy to make it a 'manly' cup :lol: Does the coffee taste better in one of these?

Agreed,will be slicing that off then its off to the shed with it to forever reside with bikes/bike bits/tools/utes and be the shed coffee cup,though it may from time to time need counselling over its time spent in the "womens shop",easily remedied by filling it with Bourbon.

Genie
28th May 2010, 06:41
oh what a clever man you are. yes, slicing off the handle is a brilliant idea and filing it wih bourban every now and then is both good for the cup and for you.

Laava
28th May 2010, 07:53
Just put gaffa tape on the handle rather than lop it off. Bourbon, yes!

Dutchee
28th May 2010, 08:56
the only shopping trip I take my husband on is motorbike related shopping! Otherwise it is just too tedious for both of us.
Cute cups though!

I'm with you on this one. The sighing, eyes rolling, "are we nearly there yet" comments, are just a bit much. And then when I've had enough, turn around to find him entranced with something, so then it's my turn hahaha

Food shopping is the worst though. I sometimes want to wander around the shop to figure what else I needed but forgot, and all I get is a "let's get out of here"

Cool cup though :)