PDA

View Full Version : My Boss is TERRIBLE!

Slim
18th November 2003, 11:38
I asked him if I could have the afternoon off to go for a ride on my bike.

And he said, "Yes"!!! :niceone: :2thumbsup

What?
18th November 2003, 12:05
What a complete bastard. Has he no idea that you will enjoy yourelf? What sort of boss does things like this??

Motoracer
18th November 2003, 12:12
What kind of favours have you been doing for your boss?:D

Sorry, couldn't help it:Oops:

Frenzal
18th November 2003, 12:16
I had a sexual harrassment problem at work once. One day I built up enough courage to confront my bosses and I marched into her office and said "I have a problem with sexual harrassment!" And she said "Why? What's wrong?"
"I'm not getting any."

marty
18th November 2003, 20:17
well - i am the boss. i took today off, and i went for a ride (did that te miro loopy thing again slim) what a beautiful day. i didn't even come close to high siding it either.

Antallica
18th November 2003, 22:28
You're lucky you have a female boss.... me on the other hand

*shudder*

Slim
19th November 2003, 07:31
Originally posted by marty
well - i am the boss. i took today off, and i went for a ride (did that te miro loopy thing again slim) what a beautiful day. i didn't even come close to high siding it either.
So you beat me to it? That'll explain the non-reply to my text then. :)

I had an awful afternoon.

I headed south with the sun on my back, on lovely roads and didn't get lost once. I stopped a couple of times in the sun to take in the scene and soak up some rays whilst I got my nicotine fix. I didn't see a coppa until I was practically home, and I was slowing down for an intersection. :D

It was terrible, I tell ya. I'll have to do it again sometime ...... ;)

Motoracer - no "favours" done at all. He's a biker himself and was just kicking himself that he couldn't skive off for the afternoon too. :)

Big Dog
21st November 2003, 17:58
Originally posted by Slim
Motoracer - no "favours" done at all. He's a biker himself and was just kicking himself that he couldn't skive off for the afternoon too. :)

Know the feeling, It seems the more people you can give time off too the less you can take yourself:Oops:

Slim
24th November 2003, 06:26
I'm sure glad I wangled it too, after the dodgy weather we've had the last few days!

Just hope the weather clears up for Wednesday now. :)

SPman
24th November 2003, 10:40
Originally posted by Slim
Just hope the weather clears up for Wednesday now. :)

:sunny:

:disapint:

Slim
24th November 2003, 13:08
Originally posted by SPman
:sunny:
Yup. It's definitely been looking up today, finally. :D