PDA

View Full Version : Photos from a uk bike rally

bugjuice
25th May 2005, 11:50
Some photos sent to me from the gf's folks who run an awesome top-notch BnB near by (drop by if you're ever that way!), and were just too nice to leave in the inbox, so I thought I'd post 'em up..

What's the yellow bike in the 4th pic? Looks a bit sexy..

(and please move to general bike ravings, cos I can't post in there.. I think..)

bugjuice
25th May 2005, 12:00
more pics...

bugjuice
25th May 2005, 12:02
and some more...
might be a couple more to come, but for now...

Skunk
25th May 2005, 13:14
*bump*..
what's the yellow bike in the first batch?
Fireblade. Can't remember what it was called... Wes-something? Just a lump of fibreglass on a Honda. And a big price tag. Rare bike I understand.

justsomeguy
25th May 2005, 13:31
Sorry buggy - but to me that yellow bike looks like a melting pile of ice-cream:yes:

And the yellow 955 looks like speedmedics bike:yes:

Marmoot
25th May 2005, 13:35
Crea.
The body (fairing, rear cowling, etc) was made by a Czech company called Innotech.
I've seen one at Boyd Honda 5 years ago, actually. So, there is someone in NZ that has (or had) one.

They also do one for GSXR I think, and probably R1. Couldn't remember, it was a long time ago in a galaxy far away...

Marmoot
25th May 2005, 13:36
Oh, by the way, I read in some Inglish Magasine that apparently the bodykit made the bike impractical as it limits the handlebar turning range and the bulge on the sides make it hard for the rider's legs (depending on the rider's height).

Nevertheless, I like it. :Punk:

Skunk
25th May 2005, 13:46
Fireblade. Can't remember what it was called... Wes-something? Just a lump of fibreglass on a Honda. And a big price tag. Rare bike I understand.
Doh! Wesley Snipes owned one for a while, that's why I'm thinking Wes-something. :no:

Zed
25th May 2005, 15:01
What's the yellow bike in the 4th pic? Looks a bit sexy..Nice pics apart from the 4th one - eewww yuk! Looks like a 'melting moment'. :eek5:

Zed
25th May 2005, 15:05
and some more...
might be a couple more to come, but for now...OOooo yeah, the pic with the red RF900 in it is awesome...you just have to look behind the RF to see the best bike of the lot!! :yes:

Skunk
25th May 2005, 15:17
OOooo yeah, the pic with the red RF900 in it is awesome...you just have to look behind the RF to see the best bike of the lot!! :yes:
:killingme .....I shouldn't at your blind love for your bike. I'm sorry.

Zed
25th May 2005, 17:00
:killingme .....I shouldn't at your blind love for your bike. I'm sorry.The bike I'm in love with is the one I'm riding at the time. :yes:

Wolf
25th May 2005, 17:03
I bike I'm in love with is the one I'm riding at the time. :yes:
Cue song "Love the One You're With" by Stephen Stills...

Biff
25th May 2005, 17:17
mmmmmmmmmmm A K1200S ( to be said in a Homer voice).

Where in the UK is the BnB Buggie?

crashe
25th May 2005, 17:37
Could you get them to send ALL the cruisers over to me ...
I have plenty of space in my garage for them all...
Thanks in advance...lol.
:ride: :ride: :ride: :ride: :ride:

bugjuice
25th May 2005, 19:03
mmmmmmmmmmm A K1200S ( to be said in a Homer voice).

Where in the UK is the BnB Buggie?
It's the Wentworth Hotel in Paignton, South Devon.

They used to have a website, but I think they're having some issues with it..
If you're lookin for a good place to stay, that's your one :niceone:

Crashe, I'll see what I can do for ya :msn-wink:

John
25th May 2005, 19:20
Well dont know about everyone but I'm not into crusiers that much, but the only bike I liked in that lot was the ZZR1200 :lol:

That 955 was wrecked I was actually abit upset is it just me or does it look like a cluttered little toy, sorry its true way to overdone...

As for the RF900's they seem to be the perfect bike for buying at the moment, speed comfort price only problem being the whole 'suzuki' thing...

Nothing to see here..

crashe
25th May 2005, 20:57
Crashe, I'll see what I can do for ya :msn-wink:

Cheers thanks mate.... much appreciated...

bugjuice
25th May 2005, 21:14
Well dont know about everyone but I'm not into crusiers that much, but the only bike I liked in that lot was the ZZR1200 :lol:

That 955 was wrecked I was actually abit upset is it just me or does it look like a cluttered little toy, sorry its true way to overdone...

As for the RF900's they seem to be the perfect bike for buying at the moment, speed comfort price only problem being the whole 'suzuki' thing...

Nothing to see here..
well we're all entitled to our opinions, but I thought it'd be nice to share photos amongst others that someone took the time to go and take.

so they might not be to your taste, but they're bikes all the same. why bother being negative about it..?

John
25th May 2005, 21:17
well we're all entitled to our opinions, but I thought it'd be nice to share photos amongst others that someone took the time to go and take.

so they might not be to your taste, but they're bikes all the same. why bother being negative about it..?
Nah that was just my opinion I dont see where I was forcing my tastes on people I was just posting, I forgot to ad - thanks for the pictures.

p.s I was negative because I didnt like what they had done, someone might hate my bike different strokes for different folks etc etc

bugjuice
25th May 2005, 22:09
Nah that was just my opinion I dont see where I was forcing my tastes on people I was just posting, I forgot to ad - thanks for the pictures.

p.s I was negative because I didnt like what they had done, someone might hate my bike different strokes for different folks etc etc
yeah, well if you had have added that, then fairy fluff, but just all came across a tad negative. And then you said 'nothing to see here...' so I kind of took that as a bad thing..
Those hogs aren't something I'd buy, not quite my thing, but I appreciate how much time and effort goes into making one of those things, so in that aspect, they are pretty much works of art. Just cos I wouldn't buy one, doesn't mean they're a waste.. like you say, each to their own..