PDA

View Full Version : Auckland: Mom's half century (Sat 3 July 2010)

Pages : [1] 2

Maha
1st June 2010, 15:18
When Anne was born......

: The Beatles were just insect larva
: JFK was still a senator.
: Rock Hudson did not he was gay.
: Television was a month old in NZ.
: Peter Snell won gold in the 800 mts.
: Evil Knievel was Pole Vaulting for the US Army Track Team.

The year was 1960. The date was July 3rd. The place was Montreal.
Fifty years on, the celebration of this accomplishment will take place here at our place.

Saturday July 3rd 2010.

MSTRS
1st June 2010, 15:46
I know she's grumpy an'all...but she's never THAT old. Surely?

Maha
1st June 2010, 15:47
And the best bit is.....I will still be 47 !.....:rockon:

MSTRS
1st June 2010, 15:53
still grew tall enough to leave your hair behind...

Maha
1st June 2010, 15:55
Its still with me, just in different places.....:shifty:

MSTRS
1st June 2010, 16:03
*eyes covered* "La la la la"

nodrog
1st June 2010, 16:08

what a craddle snatcher, i thought she looked abit dodgy.

slofox
1st June 2010, 16:22
Bloody spring chicken huh?....I don't even remember being 50...or much else these days come to think of it..?..!..??

oldrider
1st June 2010, 16:26
Yeah, well I had just finished my apprenticeship and was running away to England, just in case I got the blame for her! :lol:

PS: Actually I would be proud to have her for my daughter, happy 50th Anne.

Edbear
1st June 2010, 17:27
Ah, 50! I remember it well, I was young and full of beans... Oh, hang on that was only two years ago...

I felt sorry for Jill when she turned 50, she was dreading it, but she's still a hottie and she's getting used to it. These days for some reason many women simply don't look their age, and I'm sure Anne could still pass for 49... :yes:

Mom
1st June 2010, 17:43
I'm sure Anne could still pass for 49... :yes:

Well I would hope so anyway. I am not feeling anything about the number really, it is just another birthday. Looking forward to the party though :yes:

Jacko2
1st June 2010, 17:46

Toyboy......

caseye
1st June 2010, 18:10
Have a bloody Great day today Anne! Happy Birthday mate. Maha, yera lucky wee boyo, ain't cha.

Laava
1st June 2010, 18:14
Crap, I will be in Oz. Oh well no doubt I will hear all about it!

Foxzee
1st June 2010, 18:22

Geez Maha...how did a bloke like you catch and keep the sexy older woman like Mom!!!!

We would love to celebrate with ya and if we can fudge something we will to make it up..........

Little Miss Trouble
1st June 2010, 18:27
Woohoo party time :wari:

Shall I bring the tequila? :shutup:

Gubb
1st June 2010, 18:44
The year was 1960. The date was July 3rd. The place was Montreal.
Fifty years on, the celebration of this accomplishment will take place here at our place.
Saturday July 3rd 2010.

Bum bum.
Have a stunner Anne. Wish I could get up there. Have 80 Beers for me.

Meanie
1st June 2010, 18:53
Fark Mom your old..............:rofl: Have a most awesome day and if we can possably make it up your way we will let you know. what you getting for your birthday? If your lucky Mark might tie a ribbon on it for ya :sick:

Fatt Max
1st June 2010, 19:04
D'ya need a stripp-o-gram? I can do you mates rates for my 'Aladdin and his 40 Thongs' routine?

Toaster
1st June 2010, 19:15
Happy birthday Anne!!!!

Hitcher
1st June 2010, 19:25
A pre-birthday birthday thread? Is there pre-cake too?

nallac
1st June 2010, 19:33
Mom's half century......

Holy shit.......50.....
does that puts ya on the classic rego list....

MadDuck
1st June 2010, 19:48

.....uuuummmm.....NO!

Oakie
1st June 2010, 20:04
How ironic. I came on here tonight with the intention of starting a thread about me turning 50 a couple of days ago and include a timeline on of the big stuff that's happened in the world in that time. Now I'll just look like a big (old) copycat. Sniff.

sels1
1st June 2010, 20:23
Calander duly marked. Its a bit of a long shot but ya never know.....

_Shrek_
1st June 2010, 20:56
How ironic. I came on here tonight with the intention of starting a thread about me turning 50 a couple of days ago and include a timeline on of the big stuff that's happened in the world in that time. Now I'll just look like a big (old) copycat. Sniff.

so when's the party :whistle:

Calander duly marked. Its a bit of a long shot but ya never know.....

+2

PrincessBandit
1st June 2010, 21:18

Hahahaha, same here! My 47th year is about to cycle into effect in a couple of weeks or so; so I'll still be 47 when Balu faces the big 5-Oh in November.
We're all young on the inside, and Ann still looks young on the outside too! Best of both worlds!

Hanne
1st June 2010, 21:20
A pre-birthday birthday thread? Is there pre-cake too?

I like the sound of that!

Happy Birthday Anne, will have to get baking :sunny:

Little Miss Trouble
1st June 2010, 21:55
.....uuuummmm.....NO!

I seem to (very vaguely!) remember that last time was your fault...

Mom
2nd June 2010, 07:29
I seem to (very vaguely!) remember that last time was your fault...

Yepper, and I like a fool tried one of them party starters :killingme

yungatart
2nd June 2010, 07:53
Yepper, and I like a fool tried one of them party starters :killingme

Me too! I was a tequila virgin :gob:
We'll be there (I hope!).
Please can we book our usual suite, will have hXc with us too, you can put him somewhere else....

Mom
2nd June 2010, 08:15
Me too! I was a tequila virgin :gob:
We'll be there (I hope!).
Please can we book our usual suite, will have hXc with us too, you can put him somewhere else....

Should be a good night. All my kids will be there. Rachy is bringing her fire pois and will be doing something with them, she even said something about fire eating :shit:

It will be house full for sure. Suite is booked. Might see if I can negotiate a dealio with the closest motel too. How busy can they be in the dead of winter?

yungatart
2nd June 2010, 08:18
Zaccy does fire poi and fire eating too!
Should be a great night...really looking forward to it!

Nasty
2nd June 2010, 08:19
Woohoo party time :wari:

Only if you don't drink it .... wahoo excuse to to go the north ... PARTY!!!

Maha
2nd June 2010, 17:02
Zaccy does fire poi and fire eating too!
Should be a great night...really looking forward to it!

Lucky the fire ban will be lifted by then eh? :shifty:

Only if you don't drink it .... wahoo excuse to to go the north ... PARTY!!!

There were free kisses last time from memory?.....:innocent:

yungatart
2nd June 2010, 17:06
Lucky the fire ban will be lifted by then eh? :shifty:

There were free kisses last time from memory?.....:innocent:

They might want to reinstate it...it has been a while since young Zac was allowed to play with fire :innocent:

There are ALWAYS free kisses and lots of gropes ..oops, I mean hugs!

Ratti
2nd June 2010, 17:09
aww crap
failed
failed
failed.

Sorry Maha.

Maha
2nd June 2010, 17:11
bugger, wish I could get there. SOunds right up my alley!

Have a few for me folks. Happy Birthday for tomorrow Mom--you cradle snatcher you.

The Party Is In July...it even says it in the first post.

Laava
2nd June 2010, 18:07
So when is it?

Mom
2nd June 2010, 18:56
So when is it?

I dont know, quote Maha, he will tell you.

Ok, I will...

July 3rd, just a few weeks away :D

Gareth51
5th June 2010, 23:21
It will be house full for sure. Suite is booked. Might see if I can negotiate a dealio with the closest motel too. How busy can they be in the dead of winter?

I'm thinking that might be a good bet,......might get a little :zzzz: this time:lol:

Sharry
7th June 2010, 11:14
Suite is booked. Might see if I can negotiate a dealio with the closest motel too. How busy can they be in the dead of winter?

Not even a wee corner to curl up in or that space between Tarty and MSTRS:mellow:

MSTRS
7th June 2010, 11:41
Not even a wee corner to curl up in or that space between Tarty and MSTRS:mellow:

I could roll over and leave a space on the otherside for you. A girl sandwich. Yum.
Mind you...getting rid of the space in between would be sort of denying myself an 'opportunity':shifty:

Bikemad
7th June 2010, 12:10
Happy Birthday Mom..............the big 50 eh.........ahhhhh yes........remember it like it was yesterday...................no hang on............its today!!!!!...............and i dont feel like a day over 50.................im off to the albany for a couple

Mom
7th June 2010, 14:05
Happy Birthday Mom..............the big 50 eh.........ahhhhh yes........remember it like it was yesterday...................no hang on............its today!!!!!...............and i dont feel like a day over 50.................im off to the albany for a couple

Happy birthday to you. Hope you have had a lovely day :D

caseye
7th June 2010, 17:22
Yeah Col happy bloody Fiftieth mate, join the club, two weeks ago for me.
Mom yer going to have such a rage girl!

Bikemad
7th June 2010, 22:02
hey cheers n congrats Mom n Mark...............remind me to buy yas a drink sometime soon ..................

Mom
7th June 2010, 22:09
Yeah Col happy bloody Fiftieth mate, join the club, two weeks ago for me.
Mom yer going to have such a rage girl!

You are an old bugga too? Oh Noooooooooo :killingme

caseye
8th June 2010, 08:07
You are an old bugga too? Oh Noooooooooo :killingme

Um thanks for the reminder, soon to be one yerself!@#$
LOL, yes Mom I'm officially an old bugger.

Maha
8th June 2010, 20:41

Theres close to 288sqm of floor space here to choose from (excluding the stairs and pool table) im sure we can squeeze at least 12 into the room weekend suite...:shifty:

Gareth51
8th June 2010, 21:27
Theres close to 288sqm of floor space here to choose from (excluding the stairs and pool table) im sure we can squeeze at least 12 into the room weekend suite...:shifty:

Sounds good............just rember I see nuffin and hear nuffin

Maha
9th June 2010, 16:52
Sounds good............just rember I see nuffin and hear nuffin

Then why is it all on ya lap top?......:shifty:

Mom
9th June 2010, 18:28
Then why is it all on ya lap top?......:shifty:

I never received a lap dance ok? Honest, that Gareth is some sort of computer whizz and can "shop" faces onto bodies and all sorts :dodge:

DEATH_INC.
11th June 2010, 18:07
Are we allowed back?

Mom
11th June 2010, 18:47
Are we allowed back?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah ok :D

It is shaping up to be a good night :yes:

ynot slow
12th June 2010, 08:55

Geez understatement of the decade!!!
Just remember to change your age when gst rises in October,i.e was 46plus gst,then after Oct will be 45 plus gst.

Maha
12th June 2010, 09:02
Geez understatement of the decade!!!
Just remember to change your age when gst rises in October,i.e was 46plus gst,then after Oct will be 45 plus gst.

Gave me and idea there Tony, I have changed the title on the calander event to....45 plus gst party!:shifty:

Reckless
12th June 2010, 10:36
Happy Birthday MOM!!

Good luck with the party Maha!

Met you guts a couple of times on the ACC rides I'm sure you'll have a great night!!

DEATH_INC.
12th June 2010, 19:43
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah ok :D

Awwww You make me feel sooo special. :) We'll start stocking the Tequila supplies :p
What time of the morning are ya kicking off?

Nasty
12th June 2010, 20:08
Are we allowed back?

You guys had better be coming ... I only get to see ya when I am at Moms parties!

and it wouldn't be right without ya!

Mom
12th June 2010, 20:29
Awwww You make me feel sooo special. :) We'll start stocking the Tequila supplies :p

I have no idea what time we are kicking off. Most likely it will be early, we have guests coming from afar :D Put it this way, we are home, you are welcome :yes:

DEATH_INC.
12th June 2010, 20:31
I have no idea what time we are kicking off. Most likely it will be early, we have guests coming from afar :D Put it this way, we are home, you are welcome :yes:
Lol, I was just having a dig....I gotta work 'till 3 :(

Mom
12th June 2010, 20:32
I gotta work 'till 3 :(

Sucker :dodge:

Gone Burger
12th June 2010, 21:09
Mom - I haven't met you but it sounds like you are going to have one hell of a party! Sounds like a darn good night. Hope its a good one for you, always fun to celebrate a big birthday! Party hard and party well :drinkup:

Maha
12th June 2010, 23:02

Heres what I have put in the calander event Andy...

Moms 45 Plus GST Party
Event location:Auckland - Warkworth
Usual Party Rules Apply.
Those That Know Where We Live....Cool.
Those That dont, Feel Free To Ask.

Late Afternoon/Early Evening Start Time.
Finish Time ...Sure, Who Am I Kidding.
B-B-Q Will Be In Attendance.

Gareth51
13th June 2010, 23:11
Are we allowed back?

That reminds me ........must remember a belt for me jeans

yungatart
14th June 2010, 07:52
That reminds me ........must remember a belt for me jeans

LMAO! I remember that vividly....it was so funny, Gareth. The look on your face was priceless!

MSTRS
14th June 2010, 09:43
Insert full bottle...here.

_Shrek_
14th June 2010, 11:38
LMAO! I remember that vividly....it was so funny, Gareth. The look on your face was priceless!

:psst: do tell :laugh:

Mom
14th June 2010, 11:39

Just leave that drunken bear at home this time, he is a very bad influence :yes:

Ratti
14th June 2010, 12:12
This is beginning to sound like a party I really must try and get to. The last kb gathering I attended, I got nominated for the BadInfluence award:wari:. I could well be a natural for your bp Mom!

p.s. last time I slept with MSTRS, he bloody talked all night:angry:....can I bags your floor, under the table might be good for me:innocent:.

MSTRS
14th June 2010, 12:18
p.s. last time I slept with MSTRS, he bloody talked all night:angry:....

It's a vicious lie. No-one listen to her...

Ratti
14th June 2010, 13:10
wish I didnt have to listen to ya MSTRS... not to worry, the second night I got drunk and was able to sleep through it

Maha
14th June 2010, 13:15
Ms Ratti speaketh the truth, although, how she can confuse snoring with talking baffles me.

wish I didnt have to listen to ya MSTRS... not to worry, the second night I got drunk and was able to sleep through it
Rumour has it that, some have even sought elsewhere during the wee hours to bed down for at least a few hours of sleep. But that could just be KB Fable.

The Pastor
14th June 2010, 13:30
when anne was born......

: The beatles were just insect larva
: Jfk was still a senator.
: Rock hudson did not he was gay.
: Television was a month old in nz.
: Peter snell won gold in the 800 mts.
: Evil knievel was pole vaulting for the us army track team.

The year was 1960. The date was july 3rd. The place was montreal.

saturday july 3rd 2010.

bugger im away that day, going up north :( sorry i cant make it, pretty gutterd

Mom
14th June 2010, 13:41
p.s. last time I slept with MSTRS, he bloody talked all night:angry:....can I bags your floor, under the table might be good for me:innocent:.

No doubt we can find a spot for you, I have some ear plugs though if you think that might help :D

Mom
14th June 2010, 13:51
The last kb gathering I attended, I got nominated for the BadInfluence award:wari:. I could well be a natural for your bp Mom!

Yipes :shit: I wonder how the combination of Draco and Ratti will go :gob: I insist you attend now :yes:

MSTRS
14th June 2010, 15:35
p.s. last time I slept with MSTRS, he bloody talked all night:angry:...

Clarification needed....
I have never 'slept with' Ratti. Nice woman that she is...she does tell lies.

Reckless
14th June 2010, 15:39
Clarification needed....

Must have been a "busy" night if you didn't get any sleep at all! That was good clarification LOL!! (Just stirring :innocent:)

yungatart
14th June 2010, 15:53
Clarification needed....

Who lies?????
You have slept with Ratti...I was there.....there were two other blokes too. You must remember, my lovely man, it was just after you bought the Honda!

MadDuck
14th June 2010, 16:17
p.s. last time I slept with MSTRS, he bloody talked all night:angry:.....

Really? I was told I was just imagining it - the talking that is .......:innocent:

Maha
14th June 2010, 16:22
Who lies?????
You have slept with Ratti...I was there.....there were two other blokes too. You must remember, my lovely man, it was just after you bought the Honda!

Hes just a Big Honda Hetro aint he?

yungatart
14th June 2010, 17:01
Really? I was told I was just imagining it - the talking that is .......:innocent:

He really is very clever, my lovely man...he can snore, talk, fart, and grope all at the same time...and in his sleep no less! Who said men can't multi task?

MSTRS
14th June 2010, 17:08
You have slept with Ratti...I was there.....!

How could I possibly argue with that...

(but there were no pics, so it never happened)

Mom
14th June 2010, 18:12

Pics should not be a problem if the site papparrizi makes the trip :innocent:

Gareth51
14th June 2010, 23:06
Pics should not be a problem if the site papparrizi makes the trip :innocent:

With all the overtime I've been doing lately(without pay)I might I might hit the boss up for the weekend off so I can come up and get wasted ..As I long as I get to sleep under the table again .And it must be someone elses turn to take the photos lol

Mom
15th June 2010, 09:28
With all the overtime I've been doing lately(without pay)I might I might hit the boss up for the weekend off so I can come up and get wasted ..As I long as I get to sleep under the table again .And it must be someone elses turn to take the photos lol

Ok, fair call, I will take the pics :yes: That way I am behind the camera not in front of it. Now thats thinking :D

Ratti
15th June 2010, 19:50
Ms Ratti speaketh the truth, although, how she can confuse snoring with talking baffles me.

Rumour has it that, some have even sought elsewhere during the wee hours to bed down for at least a few hours of sleep. But that could just be KB Fable.
oh no, that really happend

No doubt we can find a spot for you, I have some ear plugs though if you think that might help :D
Gareth gave me some the other day- but I won't tell why

Yipes :shit: I wonder how the combination of Draco and Ratti will go :gob: I insist you attend now :yes:
Who is this Draco of whom you speaketh? SOmeone I should surely acquaint myself with by the sounds of it!

Clarification needed....

Who lies?????

How could I possibly argue with that...

Bless you Tarty! yes it was quite a crowd!

I already bagsd it Gareth..do you snore? I could share.
I have a camera and Im not afraid to use it...

Gareth51
16th June 2010, 21:48
o

Gareth gave me some the other day- but I won't tell why

Who is this Draco of whom you speaketh? SOmeone I should surely acquaint myself with by the sounds of

I already bagsd it Gareth..do you snore? I could share.
I have a camera and Im not afraid to use it...

1 If you share the table with me you'll need them
2 See me for the pics
3 ok........yes........and ok

Ratti
19th June 2010, 17:51
brilliant! I have arranged an animal tamer to come stay for that weekend to keep the kids in line.
Now I will have to hassle work for the time off...Gareth, did you see where i put those ear plugs????

Maha
19th June 2010, 18:07
brilliant! I have arranged an animal tamer to come stay for that weekend to keep the kids in line.
Now I will have to hassle work for the time off...Gareth, did you see where i put those ear plugs????

Way cool!
I have an extra set of ear muffs here, tough to sleep with sure, but, it has been known for some to saty up all night.
(insert Tui Noise Here) gobble gobble gobble?

terbang
19th June 2010, 18:21

No worries mate, they say your only as young as the woman yer feeling...

Mom
19th June 2010, 18:38
Actually, on the strength of "lurve" I am getting from certain quarters I am cancelling this party :yes:

I have decided I would rather slink into my fifties quietly and without fanfare, than be the recipient of love from my bitchy sisters, I have no idea what the hell they are planning... I am scared to think about it.

What do you reckon my chances are of stopping the enevitable?

Ratti
19th June 2010, 18:42
o,i'd say about zero percent...or even minus a few percents if that were possible

Hey you want me to bring my sword and one of my costumes? if someone can help me get dressed I dont mind doing a sword solo. Preferable before I get rat-arsed. only danced drunk with sword on public once, never do it again...not even for the hundy the twit paid me...

Maha
19th June 2010, 18:54
No worries mate, they say your only as young as the woman yer feeling...

Ya probably right Bruce, but using your words, that also makes me 50? :shifty:

MadDuck
19th June 2010, 19:02
I have decided I would rather slink into my fifties quietly and without fanfare, than be the recipient of love from my bitchy sisters, I have no idea what the hell they are planning... I am scared to think about it.

Its OK the "Danger Tape" is all used up :innocent:

Mom
19th June 2010, 19:04

See? I am able bodied at the moment :pinch:

oldguy
19th June 2010, 22:07
woohoo Mom,50just cant get use to the idea, never thought of you being even closes to 40.
Sound like its going to be a great night, still toying with the idea of coming along must try and catchup with you guys.
50 has a nice ring about it, im just trying to get use to saying that, so Im ready by the time of my 50th
Hope you have a great day/night.

yungatart
20th June 2010, 09:47

I'm sure I can find some more.....

Sharry
20th June 2010, 12:13
:shifty:
Actually, on the strength of "lurve" I am getting from certain quarters I am cancelling this party :yes:

What do you reckon my chances are of stopping the enevitable?

I reckon your chances are about zilch my dear :shifty:

Mom
20th June 2010, 17:32
:shifty: I reckon your chances are about zilch my dear :shifty:

Yeah, I think I may even be a bit delusional somehow :D

I am up to catering now, found a really good deal on chicken nibbles :blip:

Maha looked at me funny when I suggested putting up our 6m x 3m gazebo :pinch: I had to agree though, we have to tie it to the fence and if the weather is shite, we may well lose the fence in the process :pinch:

Fingers crossed for reasonable weather.

pocketcracker
21st June 2010, 21:07
hope to have replaced bike by then ..so ill b there , hell wats a party with out cracker ! .. just gotta sort who im gonna snuggle up to .. any offers .. i promise to behave !

Maha
21st June 2010, 21:10
Well thats the Comedy taken care of.....:yes:

Ratti
22nd June 2010, 09:18
Seems no-one else wants that weekend off work so I think Im in !

Not sure where i;ll get the cash to travel, but what the heck, there is always a way.

MSTRS
22nd June 2010, 09:26
If you can get to Napier on Friday, you could grab a seat with us...

Ratti
22nd June 2010, 12:29
what day are you coming back?

MSTRS
22nd June 2010, 12:57
Sunday.....

Mom
22nd June 2010, 19:50
Sunday.....

OUCH! I promise I will try to make sure that some of us have an earlyish night :pinch:

I reckon you could bribe your young fella myself. Pay him to stay sober and go to bed early so he can drive you home in the morning. I am certain I can help influence him :yes:

I could promise to keep my clothes on if we are sharing the same hallway space :D

Edbear
22nd June 2010, 20:06
OUCH! I could promise to keep my clothes on if we are sharing the same hallway space :D

:gob:.........:shit:

Mom
22nd June 2010, 20:28

Apologies Ed :laugh:

Bit of a story, suffice to say, I had no PJ's on. We were staying at chez MSTRS/YT/HXC. There was a blow fly annoying us. You know how it works, they go to the light :yes:

So, I got up and turned the bathroom light on to fool this horrible fly in there and not our bedroom. I was kind of straddling the hallway as the fly made its way to the bathroom. It was about then I realised that Zaccys bedroom door was also not that far away, had the poor little guy got up to go wees at the same time I was on fly duty I think I may have damaged him for life :lol:

The threat is more real now some how :killingme:

yungatart
23rd June 2010, 07:58
That story still makes me giggle, Mom!
I dunno about bribing him to be our chauffeur tho. The poor guy hasn't had a weekend or part weekend off in 3 months! He is looking to partay!
Alas he will have work on Monday, hence our return on Sunday.

MSTRS
23rd June 2010, 08:32
I could promise to keep my clothes on if we are sharing the same hallway space

Bit of a story, suffice to say, I had no PJ's on. We were staying at chez MSTRS/YT/HXC. There was a blow fly annoying us. You know how it works, they go to the light :yes:

So, I got up and turned the bathroom light on to fool this horrible fly in there and not our bedroom. I was kind of straddling the hallway as the fly made its way to the bathroom. It was about then I realised that Zaccys bedroom door was also not that far away, had the poor little guy got up to go wees at the same time I was on fly duty I think I may have damaged him for life :lol:

Nice cover story Mom.
Ed...the truth is that some of the cougars amongst us don't do subtle when trying on their 'charms'...

Maha
23rd June 2010, 14:26
That story still makes me giggle, Mom!
I dunno about bribing him to be our chauffeur tho. The poor guy hasn't had a weekend or part weekend off in 3 months! He is looking to partay!
Alas he will have work on Monday, hence our return on Sunday.

We can get him really pissed and post him back?

Edbear
23rd June 2010, 15:24

ROFL!!!!! I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH!!!!!!! Have had similar experiences, and fortunately, (for the others in the house), have not been caught. Now that I've lost most of my tummy, it might not be quite so scary, but I'm no Dan Carter that's for sure.

Nice cover story Mom.
Ed...the truth is that some of the cougars amongst us don't do subtle when trying on their 'charms'...

:laugh: :niceone:

Ratti
23rd June 2010, 15:47
MSTRS and Tarty, I think it'd be easier for me to just take Ducky. Ak is my old stomping ground and there are a heap of people I want to try and find while Im up that way.

Mom? Love the naked fly catcher story chik....

MadDuck
23rd June 2010, 16:19
...I think it'd be easier for me to just take Ducky....

OK this is going to get bloody confusing :blink:

Maha
23rd June 2010, 16:23
MSTRS and Tarty, I think it'd be easier for me to just take Ducky. Ak is my old stomping ground and there are a heap of people I want to try and find while Im up that way.

Mom? Love the naked fly catcher story chik....

You a Westie aintcha?

OK this is going to get bloody confusing :blink:

Mystery Trip?

Ratti
23rd June 2010, 16:38
er...actually I was a westy. That was about 16 years ago tho. Darn it, has some still stuck?

Ducky Dear, I meant MY Ducky. *giggle*

cowboyz
23rd June 2010, 16:55
how did I miss an important thread like this???? Will tap it into the calender.. Be good to get up there for a catch up.. Outlook not so good with the new job and no bike in all... but you never know!

Maha
23rd June 2010, 17:02
It would be real bonus to return the favour and, if your hair is done nicely I will let you aboard the Honda!

cowboyz
23rd June 2010, 17:19
thats a nice offer! you know I crash bikes huh? If I got my new bike by then i most definitely will make it up for a test ride.

Mom
23rd June 2010, 17:33
thats a nice offer! you know I crash bikes huh? If I got my new bike by then i most definitely will make it up for a test ride.

That would be so cool Lance :yes:

cowboyz
24th June 2010, 03:49
That would be so cool Lance :yes:

should i bring singstar for you to play at 6am?

Mom
24th June 2010, 07:33
should i bring singstar for you to play at 6am?

Oh, gosh, that would be overwhelmingly wonderful :pinch:

caseye
24th June 2010, 07:41
Noooooooooooooooooooo! Ah well I guess it's her party she can sing if she wants to! LOL.

Mom
24th June 2010, 08:10
Noooooooooooooooooooo! Ah well I guess it's her party she can sing if she wants to! LOL.

Yeah, nah. I leave the singing to Maha at parties :pinch:

The singstar was a special treat we were subjected to when we stayed at his place a couple of years ago. Early morning after night before, we were crashing on an airbed in his lounge, and his young fella woke us up to sing at a time when no one should be awake :laugh:

cowboyz
24th June 2010, 13:21
Yeah, nah. I leave the singing to Maha at parties :pinch:

The singstar was a special treat we were subjected to when we stayed at his place a couple of years ago. Early morning after night before, we were crashing on an airbed in his lounge, and his young fella woke us up to sing at a time when no one should be awake :laugh:

you know you wanted to!

Ratti
24th June 2010, 15:43
bring the singstar...and i will attempt to compile a disc of RattisDrunkenSingalong songs. Best attempted at aproximatly 2am....mwahahaha

cowboyz
24th June 2010, 15:48
but thats past mahas bedtime!

Ratti
24th June 2010, 15:51
if he gets a note he might be allowed to stay up with the big people

MadDuck
24th June 2010, 15:54
I leave the singing to Maha at parties.....

Yes that is the best thing to do :yes:

Fatt Max
24th June 2010, 15:57
I'm fecking gutted I cant make it now with all the Singstar talk going on. Y M C A wearing nothing but black stubbies and one of Mrs Max's bras on my head was a great picture opportunity at crimbo but thankfully no-one had a camera.....

Mom, keep an eye out for the mail, you just never know these days......

Ratti
24th June 2010, 15:59
gorgeous!
Hey while I think about it. does anyone have a room for me to sleep over on Friday night? Maybe somewhere from Hamilton to AK?

Mom
24th June 2010, 16:49

Funny you should say that, I think I have a stalker, or at very least an admirer :D Loved the way it was addressed :laugh: Bet it gave the postie a giggle, specially if he stopped to read who had sent it :killingme

Thank you, it was a lovely surprise indeedy. You know you could always take a little trip up north during the day, we will be home, and I will be cooking food :yes:

cowboyz
24th June 2010, 17:02
know you could always take a little trip up north during the day, we will be home, and I will be cooking food :yes:

Im not sure if your invited him or warning him?

Mom
24th June 2010, 17:07
Im not sure if your invited him or warning him?

It is Fatt Max, what do you think? Oh, I suppose it would have been more obvious if I said I was baking small mince pies and sausage rolls as well as the chicken nibbles :laugh:

tide
24th June 2010, 17:17
Woohoo... :bleh: Party time... :) see you guys there. I've booked accomodation at the local motel... I'll have someone special with me, and wouldn't want to scare them with the after dark activities that go on in lounge... :rofl:

Stickchick
24th June 2010, 17:22
Woohoo... :bleh: Party time... :) see you guys there. I've booked accomodation at the local motel... I'll have someone special with me, and wouldn't want to scare them with the after dark activities that go on in lounge... :rofl:

Nah she will already be scared by the antics before dark! What's the motel name?

Maha
24th June 2010, 17:56
Cant wait Deon, um you have warned the little beauty to stay well clear of upstairs eh?

Nah she will already be scared by the antics before dark! What's the motel name?

Stephen?

Maha
24th June 2010, 18:03
but thats past mahas bedtime!

Im usually hugging the Honda by then....:baby:

if he gets a note he might be allowed to stay up with the big people

My behaviour is at best....tollerable :rolleyes:

Yes that is the best thing to do :yes:

I give directions better than I sing...:cool:

I'm fecking gutted I cant make it now with all the Singstar talk going on. Y M C A wearing nothing but black stubbies and one of Mrs Max's bras on my head was a great picture opportunity at crimbo but thankfully no-one had a camera.....

We're gonna miss the visual extravaganza!..:(

Mom
24th June 2010, 18:07

Yay! But are you sure you want to expose this person to the before bedtime activities :pinch:

Snap! Walton Park Motel, they are doing good rates at the moment.

tide
24th June 2010, 21:21
Yay! But are you sure you want to expose this person to the before bedtime activities :pinch:

Haha... I'm expecting you lot will be on your best behaviour... mmmm :dodge:

lol... who am I kidding... :bleh: .

It is sure looking like it is going to be a good one.

D

MadDuck
24th June 2010, 21:46
I'm expecting you lot will be on your best behaviour...

Please can you provide a clear and concise definition of "best behaviour"? That way I will recognise it IF I see it....:banana:

Be good to see you Deon

Lissa
25th June 2010, 13:07
Ohhh I wanna go!!! Umm see what I can do...

Mom
25th June 2010, 13:39
Ohhh I wanna go!!! Umm see what I can do...

OMG! Now that really would be the icing on the cake, just imagine the naughtiness that could occur :innocent:

jafar
25th June 2010, 13:56
:cool: a party:2thumbsup

You going to validate for the toll road too?? :mad:

:lol:

Ratti
25th June 2010, 15:36
toll road? o boy, has been so long since i lived up there that I dont know anything about the place now. Went up to Alice concert last year and got lost cos some bugger had shifted the roads.
So where is the tol road, how much do I have to pay?

And I agree, Define 'best behaviour'. Personally I think Im jsut having fun when others see me as a Bad Influence. These things are relative!

Maha
25th June 2010, 15:39
toll road? o boy, has been so long since i lived up there that I dont know anything about the place now. Went up to Alice concert last year and got lost cos some bugger had shifted the roads.
So where is the tol road, how much do I have to pay?

And I agree, Define 'best behaviour'. Personally I think Im jsut having fun when others see me as a Bad Influence. These things are relative!

Between Orewa and Puhoi...you pay $2 each way and $15 to me for this public service announcement.

Ratti
25th June 2010, 15:43
righteo. no chance of crashing the barrier on a dayglo yellow hyperscoot?

I'll owe ya for the public service anouncement.

Bald Eagle
25th June 2010, 15:46
These things are relative!

I've got some Orkland relatives does that count , oops ones an ex so definitely not best behaviour.

jafar
25th June 2010, 16:06
Between Orewa and Puhoi...you pay $2 each way and $15 to me for this public service announcement.

thats a bit rude !! $15.00 to tell what I would have told her for $10.00:mad:

for an extra $2.00 I'll tell her how to get around the toll road too

MadDuck
25th June 2010, 16:10
righteo. no chance of crashing the barrier on a dayglo yellow hyperscoot?.

Just go the old way .... Maha can give you directions :lol:

Maha
25th June 2010, 16:10
thats a bit rude !! $15.00 to tell what I would have told her for $10.00:mad:

for an extra $2.00 I'll tell her how to get around the toll road too

I always thought you were cheap.....:cool:

Maha
25th June 2010, 16:11

Sure take the piss, my directions will ensure she ends up in Warkworth....:Oi:

When exactly is another matter....:rolleyes:

jafar
25th June 2010, 16:17

But My directions are only $2.00 !!

I always thought you were cheap.....:cool:

Pot / kettle / black

Sure take the piss, my directions will ensure she ends up in Warkworth....:Oi:

When exactly is another matter....:rolleyes:

See for a whole $2.00 she can get the directions to ........ um where are we going again ?

Ratti
25th June 2010, 16:18
o dear...I have a feeling about this trip...

Aunti Ratti is famous for getting lost on trips around Welly... damn I want a gps! they are very cool.

Just pm me your street address and I will do my best to arrive sometime on saturday. Seems I may be sharing a couch with jafar's cat on friday night...so I will have all day to hunt down Warkworth..unless some bugger has shifted THAT as well?

Bald Eagle
25th June 2010, 16:21
so I will have all day to hunt down Warkworth..unless some bugger has shifted THAT as well?

Its just here (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=-36.396235,174.660788&num=1&t=h&sll=-36.79816,174.736385&sspn=0.006295,0.008008&ie=UTF8&ll=-36.410507,174.694977&spn=0.081509,0.181789&z=13)about 2inches to the left of Sandspit

Gone Burger
25th June 2010, 16:22

Aunti Ratti is famous for getting lost on trips around Welly... damn I want a gps! they are very cool.

'tis no lie! Made for some very amusing detours off the planned routes though Ratti. Lesson number one - don't follow Ratti. Lesson number two, don't follow Katiepie. Gees we are as bad as eachother. Someone might want to meet her at a known landmark and lead her from there :bleh:

Bald Eagle
25th June 2010, 16:23
'tis no lie! Made for some very amusing detours off the planned routes though Ratti. Lesson number one - don't follow Ratti. Lesson number two, don't follow Katiepie. Gees we are as bad as eachother. Someone might want to meet her at a known landmark and lead her from there :bleh:

To be fair you did both find Cafe Raumati with minimal assistance :lol:

Mom
25th June 2010, 16:27
Its just here (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=-36.396235,174.660788&num=1&t=h&sll=-36.79816,174.736385&sspn=0.006295,0.008008&ie=UTF8&ll=-36.410507,174.694977&spn=0.081509,0.181789&z=13)about 2inches to the left of Sandspit

Geeze dont direct her to the Kowhai Park. That used to be famous for its "public toilets" back in the day :puke:

Mom
25th June 2010, 16:29

Just pm me your street address and I will do my best to arrive sometime on saturday. Seems I may be sharing a couch with jafar's cat on friday night...so I will have all day to hunt down Warkworth..unless some bugger has shifted THAT as well?

We are easy to find never fear. There are only 3 turns off SH1 to get to our place, impossible to get lost, just do be wary of directions that Maha gives, he is famous in these parts for using large hand signals when giving directions to people on the phone (of course they can see which way you are pointing darling) and he is fond of his other right to boot :D

jafar
25th June 2010, 16:33
We are easy to find never fear. There are only 3 turns off SH1 to get to our place, impossible to get lost, just do be wary of directions that Maha gives, he is famous in these parts for using large hand signals when giving directions to people on the phone (of course they can see which way you are pointing darling) and he is fond of his other right to boot :D

Is that the right that looks like a left ??:shutup:

Mom
25th June 2010, 16:34
Is that the right that looks like a left ??:shutup:

I know, what can I say. Infact the recipient of the first Maha directions is coming along on the night, bling to the one who remembers who that was.

jafar
25th June 2010, 16:36
I know, what can I say. Infact the recipient of the first Maha directions is coming along on the night, bling to the one who remembers who that was.

nasty ?????

Mom
25th June 2010, 16:37
nasty ?????

Nope, tis an Aucklander, has not posted on this thread so far.

Ratti
25th June 2010, 16:41

trust this woman..she speaketh only the truth

To be fair you did both find Cafe Raumati with minimal assistance :lol:

Very kind Birdy dear...but actually it was with considerable assistance. Someone else had a shot at leading, got us heading in the right direction anyway, then yet another KBr led us to a triumphant finish with the aid of his handydandy cell phone with built in gps and google map.

nasty ?????

Nasty is going? Maybe I can arrange to meet her somwhere? Will talk to her about it tomorrow.

jafar
25th June 2010, 16:43
mack the knife

MSTRS
25th June 2010, 16:44
Nah...it's 6pack...

Mom
25th June 2010, 16:46
trust this woman..she speaketh only the truth
Nasty is going? Maybe I can arrange to meet her somwhere? Will talk to her about it tomorrow.

You have stiff competition with our most lovely Sharry - she is not called Lost Bitch for nothing you know. Nasty is flying up.

mack the knife

Nope.

Nah...it's 6pack...

Ha ha ha - not even close.

jafar
25th June 2010, 16:48

Nasty is coming ???:gob:

well there goes the neighborhood :girlfight:

Ratti
25th June 2010, 16:48
O well there is a reason why I usually go Rats tail in a pack of riders...

I am brimming with confidance after Mom's excellent directions she pm'd to me.

Mom
25th June 2010, 16:50
O well there is a reason why I usually go Rats tail in a pack of riders...

I am brimming with confidance after Mom's excellent directions she pm'd to me.

I only charge a hug too, or maybe a few bulbs :blip:

Ratti
25th June 2010, 16:52
done! I'll stash a handfull for you...1 cup or so be enough?

jafar
25th June 2010, 16:54
I only charge a hug too, or maybe a few bulbs :blip:

fark only a hug??

& that maha called ME cheap:finger::mad:

:jerry:

Mom
25th June 2010, 16:57
fark only a hug??

& that maha called ME cheap :finger: :mad: :jerry:

:killingme

I am off now to let him on to defend his direction giving ability, he may decide to call me something much worse. With any luck he may even punish me :D

cowboyz
25th June 2010, 17:00
you live in warkworth??? why did maha tell me you lived in Dunedin?

Mom
25th June 2010, 17:01
you live in warkworth??? why did maha tell me you lived in Dunedin?

Shit - I guess I really am ging to be in trouble now eh :blip:

jafar
25th June 2010, 17:03

I am off now to let him on to defend his direction giving ability, he may decide to call me something much worse. With any luck he may even punish me :D

He should punish you, he wanted $15.00 for dodgy directions & you gave them away for a hug !!:mad:

nothing like getting the ground cut out from under you by your own missus :girlfight:

Maha
25th June 2010, 17:11

Fuckin' Insane White Bike with a Yoshi pipe?....

jafar
25th June 2010, 17:21

R6forlife? (pronounced arse sex for life, no wonder he changed his login)

Mom
25th June 2010, 17:31
R6forlife? (pronounced arse sex for life, no wonder he changed his login)

nope - not even close, big clues have been given though.

MadDuck
25th June 2010, 19:00

Oh I know who that was.....going back a few years now :cool:

Mom
25th June 2010, 19:34
Oh I know who that was.....going back a few years now :cool:

Yep, I am about to become an old fart :rofl:

Edbear
25th June 2010, 19:39
Yep, I am about to become an old fart :rofl:

The Old Fart's Club, where wild parties become reminiscences about the good old days... :lol:

Mom
25th June 2010, 19:44
The Old Fart's Club, where wild parties become reminiscences about the good old days... :lol:

Oh, I am fairly certain this party is only going to provide more ammunition for the day my parties become reminiscences about the good old days. I have a few um, old mates of mine from way back, attending and admit to the tiniest shiver of fear for what they may divulge about my previous awesomeness :pinch: My bitchy sisters are a given to embarrass the pants off me :o

MadDuck
25th June 2010, 19:57
My bitchy sisters are a given to embarrass the pants off me :o

I dont think they would be so horrid :shutup:

Mom
25th June 2010, 20:00
I dont think they would be so horrid :shutup:

Gosh, that is a relief, I will relax now NOT :lol:

nallac
25th June 2010, 20:00

all 600cc of pure power.......?or is it a 400

Mom
25th June 2010, 20:01
all 600cc of pure power.......?

:lol: I think you may be on the button Sir :yes:

So are you able to drop your chidlins to the folks and bring your lovely lady to the partay?

nallac
25th June 2010, 20:04
:lol: I think you may be on the button Sir :yes:

So are you able to drop your chidlins to the folks and bring your lovely lady to the partay?

not to sure, i'm working to 7pm on sat night so might be there by myself about 7.05pm......

Mom
25th June 2010, 20:07
not to sure, i'm working to 7pm on sat night so might be there by myself about 7.05pm......

Oh, you poor bugger working till kick off. Is there something wrong with your trusty steed? You should be able to get here in 2 mins really :rofl:

nallac
25th June 2010, 20:10
Oh, you poor bugger working till kick off. Is there something wrong with your trusty steed? You should be able to get here in 2 mins really :rofl:

that was including gettin geared up an stoppin at the bottle shop...

Mom
25th June 2010, 20:18
that was including gettin geared up an stoppin at the bottle shop...

Sorry, I forgot about rush hour too :rofl:

Ratti
25th June 2010, 20:20
so- he lives quite close then?

Mom
25th June 2010, 20:22
so- he lives quite close then?

No thank goodness, he lives ages away :dodge:

However, I can see his workplace from here, he is coming straight from work.

nallac
25th June 2010, 20:24
No thank goodness, he lives ages away :dodge:

love ya too......

Mom
25th June 2010, 20:24
love ya too......

I love your bike :drool:

nallac
25th June 2010, 20:26
I love your bike :drool:

me to......more so every day, i often get home after a ride and think fark this is a cool bike........

helenoftroy
28th June 2010, 03:02
We had a fantastic lear-up down here,all 70 of us!!....:Punk:

Hope you guys all have a great night on Saturday:2thumbsup

tide
28th June 2010, 11:43
please can you provide a clear and concise definition of "best behaviour"? That way i will recognise it if i see it....:banana:

Be good to see you deon

bwahahahahahaha :rofl:

yeah it's been a while... will be good to see you too...

Mom
28th June 2010, 17:53
Hope you guys all have a great night on Saturday:2thumbsup

Not sure we will get to 70, probably just as well, as some people tend to play up enough for half a dozen :innocent: Actually I usually am innocent :dodge:

bwahahahahahaha :rofl:

*snigger* I had my fingers crossed when I type the above :D

caseye
28th June 2010, 19:10
Not sure we will get to 70, probably just as well, as some people tend to play up enough for half a dozen :innocent: Actually I usually am innocent :dodge:

*snigger* I had my fingers crossed when I type the above :D

Yeah Right! fingers crossed, you'd need bloody big ones before we'd ever believe ya Mom.

Mom
28th June 2010, 19:45
Yeah Right! fingers crossed, you'd need bloody big ones before we'd ever believe ya Mom.

I am really a good girl, just aks (sp on porpoise) my Mommy. Actually dont aks her, she does not like me that much at the moment :D

I am good though, just as long as I dont have the turpsquilla as a kick start I will be fine :yes:

jafar
1st July 2010, 00:31
I am really a good girl, just aks (sp on porpoise) my Mommy. Actually dont aks her, she does not like me that much at the moment :D

I am good though, just as long as I dont have the turpsquilla as a kick start I will be fine :yes:

Pepe Lopez is your friend:love:

one tequila two tequila three tequila floor :drinkup: :yeah:

:innocent:

Mom
1st July 2010, 08:27
One tequila two tequila three tequila floor :drinkup: :yeah: :innocent:

For me it was more like One tequilla - YEEEHAAA!!!!!!!!!

MSTRS
1st July 2010, 08:39
Back away from the Tequila. There are for more pleasant forms of medicine, and just as effective for what ails ya...

jafar
1st July 2010, 10:20
Back away from the Tequila. There are for more pleasant forms of medicine, and just as effective for what ails ya...

No there's not, Tequila cures everything:shutup:

MSTRS
1st July 2010, 10:34
No there's not, Tequila cures everything:shutup:

Killing the 'problem' along with the patient is NOT a cure...

Mom
1st July 2010, 10:36
Only two more sleeps :D

jafar
1st July 2010, 18:07
Killing the 'problem' along with the patient is NOT a cure...

You sure about that ? :innocent:

Only two more sleeps :D

Yep then no sleep :gob:

Reckless
1st July 2010, 18:53
My goodness sound like this is winding up to be a good do!!
I might just have to venture over the bridge if the troll isn't under it! LOL!!!
Sounds like I'll have to see you guys to pick up my latest bike that Mstrs is bringing up for me!
Now to find a nice Kiwibiker girl for the back Mmmmmmmmmmm! Now that might take a while longer!!! LOL!!!

Maha
1st July 2010, 19:05
My goodness sound like this is winding up to be a good do!!
I might just have to venture over the bridge if the troll isn't under it! LOL!!!
Sounds like I'll have to see you guys to pick up my latest bike that Mstrs is bringing up for me!
Now to find a nice Kiwibiker girl for the back Mmmmmmmmmmm! Now that might take a while longer!!! LOL!!!

Depending on what it is I can put on a wig?......:shifty:

Reckless
1st July 2010, 19:08
Depending on what it is I can put on a wig?......:shifty:

oh why not I haven't had a cuddle in a while any port in a storm aye!!
Just don't put your tits in my back ok it'll drive me crazy!!!

eeewww did I say that?

nallac
1st July 2010, 20:14

eeewww did I say that?

stop leading Maha on....he'll be waiting for ya at the party....ready willing and able......

Mom
1st July 2010, 20:44
Oh, far canal...

hmmmmmmm, this one is going to be the best yet :pinch:

Gone Burger
1st July 2010, 20:48
there had better be some good photographic evidence mom of your big night - actually, on second thoughts - after reading some of the earlier posts, perhaps just a good post about the "events" of the evening will be just fine haha. Hope you have a blast, and happy birthday for what ever day is actually your birthday!

Mom
1st July 2010, 20:52
there had better be some good photographic evidence mom of your big night - actually, on second thoughts - after reading some of the earlier posts, perhaps just a good post about the "events" of the evening will be just fine haha. Hope you have a blast, and happy birthday for what ever day is actually your birthday!

Thanks love. My birthday is Saturday, so it is a party on the day. Dont believe all you read on here, in my experience the photos are worse :laugh:

Have you ever experienced the feeling of "excitement" that actually makes your tummy feel weird? Butterflies even? Well I am not feeling that, more a complete knowing that it is going to be a fantastic night, and my friends and loved ones are going to embarass the shit out of me. Worst of all, there will be pics taken and posted on here that I may never live down :D

Gone Burger
1st July 2010, 20:55
Thanks love. My birthday is Saturday, so it is a party on the day. Dont believe all you read on here, in my experience the photos are worse :laugh:

Have you ever experienced the feeling of "excitement" that actually makes your tummy feel weird? Butterflies even? Well I am not feeling that, more a complete knowing that it is going to be a fantastic night, and my friends and loved ones are going to embarass the shit out of me. Worst of all, there will be pics taken and posted on here that I may never live down :D

Brillaint - cant wait! Now THAT's what birthdays are all about. Have an absolute blast as i know you all will.

MadDuck
1st July 2010, 21:02
my friends and loved ones are going to embarass the shit out of me.

Surely they wouldnt do such a thing :innocent:

yungatart
2nd July 2010, 07:50
and my friends and loved ones are going to embarass the shit out of me.

You have friends??

See you tonight, doll? Please don't put the lecky blanket on for me....

Mom
2nd July 2010, 07:55
You have friends??

See you tonight, doll? Please don't put the lecky blanket on for me....

What side do you sleep on? Funny you should say that, we have been under the impression for ages that only one side worked anyway, until Mark pulled the bed out the other day and found only one side was plugged in :lol:

yungatart
2nd July 2010, 07:59
Lol!!!
On the left....

Maha
2nd July 2010, 08:15
Lol!!!
On the left....

Yes if you are looking at the ceiling......:shifty:

Maha
2nd July 2010, 08:17

eeewww did I say that?
Its a Honda thing.....:love:

stop leading Maha on....he'll be waiting for ya at the party....ready willing and able......

Doesn't take much eh?....:innocent:

MSTRS
2nd July 2010, 08:43
What side do you sleep on? Funny you should say that, we have been under the impression for ages that only one side worked anyway, until Mark pulled the bed out the other day and found only one side was plugged in :lol:

Only one plugged in at any one time is all you need...if you know what I mean. Ooops - wrong thread. Oh, well...

jafar
2nd July 2010, 10:23
Only one plugged in at any one time is all you need...if you know what I mean. Ooops - wrong thread. Oh, well...

Can tell you just came over to the dark side with that HONDA you brought mate:shit:

MsKABC
2nd July 2010, 10:55
I'm only coming if Jen promises not to do a lap dance on Anne...

MsKABC
2nd July 2010, 10:56
Now to find a nice Kiwibiker girl for the back Mmmmmmmmmmm! Now that might take a while longer!!! LOL!!! Yep, we are few and far between alright :bleh:

Maha
2nd July 2010, 11:07

You put in an extra word that should 'not' be there.

Gareth51
2nd July 2010, 11:59
:crybaby:Sorry Guys,not going to be able to make this one:crybaby: over committed with work:buggerd: I will have a :drinkup: and be thinking of you
lol Gareth

cowboyz
2nd July 2010, 12:10
well,,, not lining up for me so I afriad i going to miss it. have one for me (or two)

Devil
2nd July 2010, 15:37
Have a great night!

Mom
2nd July 2010, 16:59
:crybaby:Sorry Guys,not going to be able to make this one:crybaby: over committed with work:buggerd: I will have a :drinkup: and be thinking of you
lol Gareth

We will certainly have a toast to absent friends, I will make sure we get some piccys too so you can laugh at me froma distance.

well,,, not lining up for me so I afriad i going to miss it. have one for me (or two)

We will indeedy. Not to worry, there is always Maha's 50th in a couple of years time to aim for.

Have a great night!

We will, thank you.

ynot slow
2nd July 2010, 18:24
Just had my drink for you,nice corona found it's way into my fridge,have more for me.

Mom
2nd July 2010, 18:30
Just had my drink for you,nice corona found it's way into my fridge,have more for me.

Cor blimey, you are a cheap date :D

If there is any left at the bottom of that bottle raise it up, and say cheers as I raise my nearly empty wine and say...

Here's to US!

Maha
2nd July 2010, 18:47
Can someone do a pick-up from Titirangi if they are coming here in a car/van?
Its for Trudes in Wellington, MSTRS can get it to her if we can get it to here.

Have a look at this link, post 10.....
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/125526-Auckland-to-Wellington-Manfeild-transport-for-new-bling?p=1129799967#post1129799967

Pumba
2nd July 2010, 20:26
Well looks like I will make an apearance

Mom
2nd July 2010, 20:27

Oh, I dont know, she has loverly pert ummmmmmmmmmmmm :o

Mom
2nd July 2010, 20:28
Well looks like I will make an apearance

Yay, that will be really cool, I wont be the one on crutches this time :pinch:

MsKABC
2nd July 2010, 20:31
Can someone do a pick-up from Titirangi if they are coming here in a car/van?

If I make it (see below), I may be able to pick up for her.

Oh, I dont know, she has loverly pert ummmmmmmmmmmmm :o

I know - I think I still have the videographic evidence somewhere! :shifty:: Feeling a bit under the weather with winter ills, will have to see how I feel tomorrow before I decide whether to come or not.

Pumba
2nd July 2010, 20:31
No crutches, I only need those to get up my dodgy stairs. Moon boot all the way

Mom
2nd July 2010, 21:49
If I make it (see below), I may be able to pick up for her.
I know - I think I still have the videographic evidence somewhere! :shifty:: Feeling a bit under the weather with winter ills, will have to see how I feel tomorrow before I decide whether to come or not.

You poor thing, there is a bit of that about at the moment. Hope you feel better - er tomorrow

No crutches, I only need those to get up my dodgy stairs. Moon boot all the way

Thank goodness for that, we have a bog downstairs so you should be sweet. They give you shit about your crutch for ages too if they see you with them.

MSTRS
2nd July 2010, 23:17
They give you shit about your crutch for ages too if they see you with them.

Especially if you take it out in public...

Qkkid
3rd July 2010, 14:58
I hope Mr Maha has picked up the meat and cleaned the bbq for me:done:

Maha
3rd July 2010, 15:02
I hope Mr Maha has picked up the meat and cleaned the bbq for me:done:

Yes and Yes....Sparkling clean, and the B-B-Q is good to go as well.

insane1
3rd July 2010, 15:24
bloody hell maha hope you still have a big heater for tonite it"s gonna be freezing.

Maha
3rd July 2010, 15:30
bloody hell maha hope you still have a big heater for tonite it"s gonna be freezing.

Yeah got that too, but only one gas bottle, counting on neighbour bringing his bottle over.

Korumba
3rd July 2010, 17:29
I got a full 9kg so have chucked it in the boot.

I see you see you soon : )

Little Miss Trouble
3rd July 2010, 18:47
On our way up now :)

DEATH_INC.
3rd July 2010, 18:58
We're still fluffing around....won't be too far off