PDA

View Full Version : Cheap as KTM twin pipes on TM

scorry
2nd June 2010, 15:58
http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=293624551

Not mine, but pretty cool looking set up and pretty cheap too!!

The Pink Panther
3rd June 2010, 17:56
Yes they look way cool from the rear but i dont like the header pipes ... the bend from out of exhaust flange just looks wrong to the eye my eye any way . Am shore it flows well .
And what about the ding the smash in the Can , i will post a photo from the sound of thunder of the bike twin cans. you had a great weekend there on the 450 smr you cleaned up again.
I did not see you at Bears Ruapona round 1 i thought you might be up for it?
As for that 560 donk on trade me... way way over priced .

The Pink Panther
3rd June 2010, 18:17
Twin cans and header pipes

scorry
4th June 2010, 07:29
Yes they look way cool from the rear but i dont like the header pipes ... the bend from out of exhaust flange just looks wrong to the eye my eye any way . Am shore it flows well .
And what about the ding the smash in the Can , i will post a photo from the sound of thunder of the bike twin cans. you had a great weekend there on the 450 smr you cleaned up again.
I did not see you at Bears Ruapona round 1 i thought you might be up for it?
As for that 560 donk on trade me... way way over priced .

Yeah i dont really like the headers either but i love the look from the back, which unfortunatly every time down the straights is all i saw

My new bike is going awesome ay, couldnt make it to bears tho as i came off my road legal KTM doing about 30k, landed funny and ripped the ligaments off my ankle, suck big time!!

Will be at round 3, mid july as it fits in well with king of levels

and yeah that guy with the 560 is dreaming