PDA

View Full Version : Bad Golf Joke

Sniper
25th May 2005, 15:14
One day a man was out playing a round of golf after a long week at work. He is doing really well until on the 9th hole he decides to stop for a bite to eat. Unfortunatly while enjoying his great chicken sandwich, a bone gets caught in his throat and he starts to choke.

Just as he is turning blue, this stunning blonde with huge tits and fantastic legs runs up behind him and performs a rather successful Hemlich (sp?) manovour on him. While this happens the gentalmans belt unfortunatly gets caught in the blondes belt and no matter how hard they try, they could not get untangled. After a discussion on what to do, they decided the safest thing to do would be to go to the clubhouse and get someone to help or go to a secluded place and undress.

While shuffelling along the grounds, a large brown dog leaps out of the bushes and throws a bucket of water over them

:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

Yarg
25th May 2005, 15:17
very good.

Suney
25th May 2005, 15:20
its either its really bad or i'm missing something ???

v.ros`
25th May 2005, 16:13
i think im also missing something .............. lol

Waylander
25th May 2005, 16:15
I don't get it...:no:

bugjuice
25th May 2005, 16:16
you're right, it is bad..

Sniper
25th May 2005, 16:38
I told you it was bad and makes no sense

Wolf
25th May 2005, 16:48
I told you it was bad and makes no sense
Actually, you only said it was bad...

Scarily enough, I got the joke.

Skunk
25th May 2005, 17:50
its either its really bad or i'm missing something ???
i think im also missing something .............. lol
I don't get it...:no:There's some slow ones among us... :whistle:

Clockwork
25th May 2005, 17:58
Its kinda like when my kids ask me to explain an "adult" joke they hear on TV....... if you don't get it, you're not old enough for me to explain it to ya!
:nono: :whistle: :niceone:

Zed
25th May 2005, 18:12
I told you it was bad and makes no senseI cracked up Sniper - thanks!! :killingme Might have been laughing at you though...?