PDA

View Full Version : The difference between 'GUTS' and 'BALLS'

bugjuice
26th May 2005, 11:55
GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass, and having the balls to say, "You're next..."

zadok
26th May 2005, 12:00
Sounds more like a death wish! :lol:

Pwalo
26th May 2005, 12:02
I have a feeling that life would be brief and painful.

ManDownUnder
26th May 2005, 12:02
GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass, and having the balls to say, "You're next..."

aaaaaaa - THAT clears it up... the word indicates the site of impact/damage!

Cheers... but it does raise a question about the word "head"...!:killingme

MDU

Sniper
26th May 2005, 12:04
Nice, very nice!!!!

FROSTY
26th May 2005, 12:05
and the definition of balls IN guts is doing both at the same time :killingme :drinknsin

Motoracer
26th May 2005, 12:26
I heard on the news that some wife got sick of her hubby's womanising and decided to tie him up one night and chop his penis off with a kitchen knife. She said that the husband used to sleep around anway but finally crossed the line when he brought a prostitue home with him.

The doctors were able to re-attach the dismembered penis but are unable to say if the man's sexual function will ever be normal.

This was in Lukhnow (sp), India in very recent times.

I thought this news was appropriate for this thread. :D

Yarg
26th May 2005, 12:33
And how long did he expect to live. :D

bugjuice
26th May 2005, 12:36
wasn't there a story a few months ago about some girl who pulled off her blokes' balls, then attempted to eat them, but couldn't swollow (could have been the problem to start with..??).. don't know what happened to them, but probably the longest his balls had been there.. quite possibley for the last time too!

Goddess of Goof
26th May 2005, 23:10
wasn't there a story a few months ago about some girl who pulled off her blokes' balls, then attempted to eat them, but couldn't swollow (could have been the problem to start with..??).. don't know what happened to them, but probably the longest his balls had been there.. quite possibley for the last time too!

Hey Guys, stop torturing yerselves ..... aw shucks
Y'all come over and sit here by me, I won't hurt ya like that :killingme

Goddess of Goof
26th May 2005, 23:19
My ex, he was a bit high one time, and afterwards, he suddenly went into the lounge, picked up a couple of pink spring pegs from the laundry basket, and

came back into the bedroom and

nipped my nipples with 'em.

I laughed; I was shocked; and I removed them straight away cos they hurt; and

YES, he IS now, and will remain, the EX.

:yes:

Don't tamper with the machinery.

John
27th May 2005, 05:37
My ex, he was a bit high one time, and afterwards, he suddenly went into the lounge, picked up a couple of pink spring pegs from the laundry basket, and

:lol:

Abit to detailed but I cant stop laughing.

ManDownUnder
27th May 2005, 08:11

See - the perfect example! Saying that in public took GUTS!

Obviously BestFun wouldn't have the balls to say it...:niceone:

Marmoot
27th May 2005, 14:41
See - the perfect example! Saying that in public took GUTS!

Obviously BestFun wouldn't have the balls to say it...:niceone:

Lol.....he has BALLS and she has GUTS
:rofl: