PDA

View Full Version : passed my learners!

sunhuntin
26th May 2005, 14:27
pending the results of an eye test at the drs, this time tomorrow i will be out on the road with that yellow and black plastic flapping in the wind.

only got 2 questions wrong, which was great. so now i can wear my leathers without looking like a wannabe

:drinknsin :ride:

placidfemme
26th May 2005, 14:44
Well done :)

vifferman
26th May 2005, 14:53
Well done! Good stuff! :niceone:

Now you be careful out there.:yes:

jazbug5
26th May 2005, 15:18
Well done- beers all round!

John
26th May 2005, 15:19
Nice to see an influx of new riders welcome to the real side of transport - watch for dogs. cagers, and small children.

Enjoy it and keep safe! remeber full gear !

ManDownUnder
26th May 2005, 15:20
AWESOME stuff - freedom to roam now huh...

A word of wisdom for you - you only START to learn to ride once you get your licence...

Don't ask me why - that's just the way it works!
MDU

Skunk
26th May 2005, 15:46
Good on ya getting the license. Don't forget to keep learning - it's not a car eh? :niceone:

FEINT
26th May 2005, 15:48
Congratulations!!!!! :D :D

justsomeguy
26th May 2005, 15:51
:done:10feckingcharacters

gamgee
26th May 2005, 15:53
pfffffff two wrong, thats pathetic!

Wolf
26th May 2005, 16:01
Well done- beers all round!
Except for you, sunhuntin, you're riding. Here, I'll have your beer... What a kind and helpful fellow I am.

Congrats. Take it easy, stay focused. We're looking forward to hearing of many years of enjoyable riding - don't disappoint us.

StoneChucker
26th May 2005, 16:07
Thats great to hear Sun. Don't you just love the feeling of being ABLE to go out for a ride! Have fun, and ride safe.

Dave.

Yarg
26th May 2005, 16:56
Yup Congratulations. And watch out for the White paint markings on the road.
Slippery this time of year. :ride:

250learna
26th May 2005, 17:50
good stuff, too bad its that time of year when it constantly wet and cold.
Be careful and have fun :niceone:

g34l
27th May 2005, 00:12
good news,mate!! enjoy your riding and ride saftly!

sunhuntin
27th May 2005, 01:05
Except for you, sunhuntin, you're riding. Here, I'll have your beer... What a kind and helpful fellow I am.

Congrats. Take it easy, stay focused. We're looking forward to hearing of many years of enjoyable riding - don't disappoint us.

many thanks for drinkin my beer, wolf. i prefer coolers anyways :drinknsin :msn-wink:

will be saturday before i can get the bike out, dad takes it to work, but im hoping to ride it into town on sunday. dad took me into work on the back of it tonight, left the helmet at reception and they went and locked it in on me. :no: good thing i didnt need it tonight!!! :wait:

thanks heaps everyone...heres hoping the eye test goes fine!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

outlawtorn
27th May 2005, 09:04
well done, go forth and have fun.....

Str8 Jacket
27th May 2005, 13:31
pending the results of an eye test at the drs, this time tomorrow i will be out on the road with that yellow and black plastic flapping in the wind.

only got 2 questions wrong, which was great. so now i can wear my leathers without looking like a wannabe

:drinknsin :ride:

Firstly, congrats that's awesome! :niceone:

Secondly, I completed my basic handling last week and am going to do the "scratchy test" tomorrow, all things going well I'll pass, but I noticed that you had to do your eye test a day later? Is this normal, or do you know if I will be able to do it at the AA centre where im doing my test?

sunhuntin
27th May 2005, 16:12
when i did mine [not sure if yours will be the same] it had numbers 1-7 down the left, then it apparently has 3 boxes of 4 letters next to each number. i couldnt see the 1st box of letters next to the numbers, but i could see the numbers fine. dunno??? :weird:

good luck with yours, im sure youll do fine!! its not that hard, easier than i expected. :yes:

i went to the docs today, passed the chart test, and wound up failing the perephial [sp????] test, which means optometrist on monday for a full eye exam [havent been in 13 years, lol] then back to the docs to get the form completed, then back to the AA HOPEFULLY!!!!

sunhuntin
30th May 2005, 15:23
:banana: :banana: :sunny: :done: :rockon: :2thumbsup

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!!

SUNHUNTIN IS LEGAL AND LOVIN IT!!!!

vifferman
30th May 2005, 15:24
Congratulations! Well done. :niceone: