PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle regos going up as of 1 July 2010

barty5
13th June 2010, 23:40
If i heard right diesel by $200 cars by $80 not sure bout bikes and RUC charges on the up as well new rate just been sent out to vtnz all been kept very quite this time round

Max Preload
14th June 2010, 01:11
If i heard right diesel by $200 cars by $80 not sure bout bikes and RUC charges on the up as well new rate just been sent out to vtnz all been kept very quite this time round

:lol: Might want to poke your head out from under that rock you reside beneath just a bit more frequently. Quiet is the last description you could use.

Gremlin
14th June 2010, 01:20
:laugh: lookey... a whole sub-forum dedicated to the issues... http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/forumdisplay.php/108-ACC-levy-campaign

DIN PELENDA
14th June 2010, 03:36

You must be from USA , O noooooooooo you are from Auckland NZ .....WTF are you kidding me !

Tink
14th June 2010, 07:12

I had no idea either, don't spend my life on this site reading all the posts... so thanks for ups! :)

NighthawkNZ
14th June 2010, 07:36
I had no idea either, don't spend my life on this site reading all the posts... so thanks for ups! :)

been on the news, other websites... protests... and yes that included cars and diesel vehicles... there has also been... oh never mind...

Mom
14th June 2010, 07:58
Note to self...

Must try harder :killingme

MSTRS
14th June 2010, 09:41
Regos and stuff going up? They're not, are they? When did this happen?

Bald Eagle
14th June 2010, 09:42
Regos and stuff going up? They're not, are they? When did this happen?

Where's the 'taking the piss' smillie when you need it. :scratch:

MSTRS
14th June 2010, 10:57
http://www.msn101.com/content/emoticons/piss_WYQY9I.gif

Mully
14th June 2010, 11:25
We should do a protest ride to Wellington.

Bet no-one's thought of that.

Bald Eagle
14th June 2010, 12:13
We should do a protest ride to Wellington.

Bet no-one's thought of that.

Maybe even throw in a burn out on some local landmark / icon

reemit
14th June 2010, 16:53
What? I thought that we were protestin cos theres not enuff meat in pies these days. Damn.:shit:

reemit
14th June 2010, 16:56
Buggeration, all that for nothin.:(

Tink
14th June 2010, 18:12
been on the news, other websites... protests... and yes that included cars and diesel vehicles... there has also been... oh never mind...

I have a job, two kids, study....and try to ride my bike, I think that television is boring, and a book more worth while reading.... oh never mind!!!!!

Naki Rat
14th June 2010, 18:59
I have a job, two kids, study....and try to ride my bike, I think that television is boring, and a book more worth while reading.... oh never mind!!!!!

And rego's are going up in your alternate universe too ?!! What a coincidence :gob:

Tink
14th June 2010, 19:39
And rego's are going up in your alternate universe too ?!! What a coincidence :gob:

I see you also have more time for life, than living... I have more important things in my life than dropping my mouth 180 degrees... brent dies... dopsy dies... and I have to worry about you all giving me grief about rego... oh never mind!

Mom
14th June 2010, 19:49

Hey sweets, what do you think we have been protesting for the past heaven only knows how long. The ACC levies that are increasing our bike regos. Dont be defensive, I dont watch much TV either and I genuinely laughed when I read the OP. Tis all good.

Tink
14th June 2010, 20:10
Hey sweets, what do you think we have been protesting for the past heaven only knows how long. The ACC levies that are increasing our bike regos. Dont be defensive, I dont watch much TV either and I genuinely laughed when I read the OP. Tis all good.

Mom my point is I have not had the time to follow everything, and with two deaths (both bikers) and one person brings it up on kb...and gets given grief... that to me is not good... I have posted that I am not happy paying, i have attended a few times protests... but my girls come first.. not all of us can be 100% we can only try.

reemit
14th June 2010, 20:26
Mom my point is I have not had the time to follow everything, and with two deaths (both bikers) and one person brings it up on kb...and gets given grief... that to me is not good... I have posted that I am not happy paying, i have attended a few times protests... but my girls come first.. not all of us can be 100% we can only try.

No Worries mate, most of us like a bit of a laugh whenever theres an opportunity, some of us dont take life too seriously.