PDA

View Full Version : Question: What can you do with $517.

Crazy Steve
15th June 2010, 21:55
Question,

What can you do with $517.00 ? ?

Some might say 12mths Licence label for your 600cc plus motorbike..:)

I would buy a New Mountain bike for $499 and have a Subway Sub of the day 6" for 4 days in a row..

Recently I saw a Guy buy a nice Toyota Levin 5Spd/2.0 Ltr twin cam 1993 for $760..not far from that $517 figure ! !

What would others do with $517 ?

Interested in what you would buy ?

Crazy Steve.

Headbanger
15th June 2010, 21:58
Just bought a 19" LCD television and DVD head unit for my caravan, scored a free set of 6x9 speakers off my oldboy and he would only have bought the best.

Getting it all installed tomorrow.

Crazy Steve
15th June 2010, 22:09
Just bought a 19" LCD television and DVD head unit for my caravan, scored a free set of 6x9 speakers off my oldboy and he would only have bought the best.

Getting it all installed tomorrow.

Noooooice ! ! So there will be a Speed triple with no Rego cruising the streets of Whanganui soon...And a Pimped out Caravan...:)

Crazy Steve.

peasea
15th June 2010, 22:16
Question,

What can you do with $517.00 ? ?

Some might say 12mths Licence label for your 600cc plus motorbike..:)

I would buy a New Mountain bike for $499 and have a Subway Sub of the day 6" for 4 days in a row..

Recently I saw a Guy buy a nice Toyota Levin 5Spd/2.0 Ltr twin cam 1993 for $760..not far from that $517 figure ! !

What would others do with $517 ?

Crazy Steve.

You can buy someone who knows how to use Photoshop some piss (for making bogus rego labels) and get yourself several dozen tanks of gas. What a stupid question.

Crazy Steve
15th June 2010, 22:23
You can buy someone who knows how to use Photoshop some piss (for making bogus rego labels) and get yourself several dozen tanks of gas. What a stupid question.

Are you talking about intent to defaurd and use of a Doc ? Both carry fairly harsh penalties...

I didnt think it was that stupider question.

Crazy Steve..

peasea
15th June 2010, 22:28
Are you talking about intent to defaurd and use of a Doc ? Both carry fairly harsh penalties...

Crazy Steve..

Was extracting the urine, old bean. However, fuck em all I say and I'll take my chances with $517 in the pocket.

"Intent to defaurd" should probably read "Intent to de-Ford", which, owning a Holden, I'd thoroughly agree with.

Crazy Steve
15th June 2010, 22:35
Was extracting the urine, old bean. However, fuck em all I say and I'll take my chances with $517 in the pocket.

"Intent to defaurd" should probably read "Intent to de-Ford", which, owning a Holden, I'd thoroughly agree with.

I agree im keeping my $517 in my pocket aswell....:)

Crazy Steve.

rainman
15th June 2010, 22:35

Another piece of the mortgage. Or food for a fortnight.

Maha
15th June 2010, 22:39
Two hours at the Baby Factory?

Crazy Steve
15th June 2010, 22:40
Another piece of the mortgage. Or food for a fortnight.

Same Rainman, I could maybe manage 3weeks food shopping..Or three weeks rent payments.

Very sad....

Crazy Steve.

Crazy Steve
15th June 2010, 22:44
Two hours at the Baby Factory?

Funny you should mention that Maha, I could buy a Pram for $230..A nice one.
a baby Capsule $70.
Some nappies box of 200 $45

Leaving me with $172 for a BlowJob from your MUM ! ! !

Crazy Steve.

Blackshear
16th June 2010, 13:34
Just a quick note on the regos, re: not paying.

There was a bill passed that anyone injure themselves while breaking the law, they cannot claim ACC.
This goes for robbers breaking fists punching in a car window, Crashing at a high speed and fracturing a bone (Provided of course, they can prove it), and sadly, people riding without registration.

Not having a go or anything, I'm sure all of us have thought about not paying, but just so you know...

MSTRS
16th June 2010, 13:46
I think you'll find that that means 'in the commission of a crime'. Subtle difference between that and a traffic regulation. Possibly has to be a crime that carries jail time, if convicted.

Max Preload
16th June 2010, 14:12

Crazy Steve..

Unauthorised license, actually... (http://www.legislation.govt.nz/act/public/1986/0006/latest/DLM91492.html) :shifty:

Big Dave
16th June 2010, 14:27
You and me stevie - Sky City and we can treble it.

Max Preload
16th June 2010, 14:38
Perhaps we could pool our $517 resources and have an ACC Minister put on ACC... :innocent:

Ixion
16th June 2010, 14:49
Just a quick note on the regos, re: not paying.

There was a bill passed that anyone injure themselves while breaking the law, they cannot claim ACC.
This goes for robbers breaking fists punching in a car window, Crashing at a high speed and fracturing a bone (Provided of course, they can prove it), and sadly, people riding without registration.

Not having a go or anything, I'm sure all of us have thought about not paying, but just so you know...

It has to be an offence liable to two years imprisonment or more. And the claimant must have been imprisoned. Neither is the case for riding without rego.

EJK
16th June 2010, 14:50
Shit, I could buy a Tissot dress watch for that money (just saw one this afternoon on sale).

Max Preload
16th June 2010, 15:07
It has to be an offence liable to two years imprisonment or more. And the claimant must have been imprisoned. Neither is the case for riding without rego.

At least yet...

Tank
16th June 2010, 15:16
Easy.

http://www.newzealandgirls.co.nz/aucklandgirls/view.php?more=16181

3 x 1 hour early bird specials or 2 x evening sessions with one up the bum.

Blackshear
16th June 2010, 16:22

Well then, thank you very much for that piece of info.
Perhaps if I can't get my 12 months at the end of this, I may not get any.

rustic101
16th June 2010, 22:02
I would spend it on shagging a cheap hooker a few times or an expensive one once:love:

zden009
16th June 2010, 22:17
Hey mate,

Just my 2 cents here... I'd buy a cheap dirt bike. no better fun for the money

rustic101
16th June 2010, 22:20
Cheap bike, cheap hooker... Yeah should have added 'dirt' lol

Luckylegs
16th June 2010, 22:26
A bet at the 87th minute on Slovakia to win...

AllanB
16th June 2010, 22:26
Register the bike of course - so much pleasure from only $500

Milts
16th June 2010, 23:14
You gotta watch that though, here in Wellington the goddamn parking wardens have started giving tickets for lack of Rego... my sister got hit with $200 on her scooter after parking it for 5 minutes on a footpath....

Neshi
16th June 2010, 23:40
Same Rainman, I could maybe manage 3weeks food shopping..Or three weeks rent payments.

Very sad....

Crazy Steve.

two or three weeks of food with 520 bucks?
I am spending 10 bucks a day.. so thats 7 weeks for me!

Teflon
17th June 2010, 18:56
12 bickies
10 tabs / dots

and the rest on weed, just to kick it off....

Crazy Steve
23rd June 2010, 17:49
Register the bike of course - so much pleasure from only $500

Only $500 Allan ? ?

Are you sure about that ? Tyres/Chain spockets/Insurance/Bike gear to mention only a few ! !

Motorcycling will get a hole load more expensive ! !

Also I have much pleasure driving my car in the rain or the dry as I can carry 4 Friends at the same time / Try doing that on your Hornet !

Crazy Steve.

Max Preload
23rd June 2010, 17:52
Also I have much pleasure driving my car in the rain or the dry as I can carry 4 Friends at the same time / Try doing that on your Hornet !

I reckon you could carry all your friends on unicycle... :clap:

DMNTD
23rd June 2010, 17:55
Ahhhhhhhh the joys of using a dealer plate!

Max Preload
23rd June 2010, 18:10

Trade plate. You might want to look up the conditions of their use (and the purposes for which they were issued) and the fines for breaching those conditions. Trade plates are not a save-your-arse measure if they decide to start enforcing the rules...

Big Dave
23rd June 2010, 18:12
I have been advised not to use a bike with Trade plates for magazine work - agin the rulez apparently. Some journo got busted - not sure whom 'twas.

Crazy Steve
23rd June 2010, 18:13

Amen to that one Chris ! !

Bring on the application for a dealership ! !

Crazy Steve Discount Cars...;)

Max Preload
23rd June 2010, 18:15
I have been advised not to use a bike with Trade plates for magazine work - agin the rulez apparently. Some journo got busted - not sure whom 'twas.

Possibly this (http://www.legislation.govt.nz/act/public/1986/0006/latest/DLM91645.html) clause if the bike was registered (but unlicensed)...

Max Preload
23rd June 2010, 18:16

Would you buy a used car from THIS man?

Crazy Steve
23rd June 2010, 18:23
I reckon you could carry all your friends on unicycle... :clap:

Lucky your house dosn't resemble a Police station, Ive been told that I make and throw a Pretty mean Petrol bomb...:)

Crazy Steve

Spyke
23rd June 2010, 18:28
I'd buy silver

DMNTD
23rd June 2010, 18:30
Trade plate. You might want to look up the conditions of their use (and the purposes for which they were issued) and the fines for breaching those conditions. Trade plates are not a save-your-arse measure if they decide to start enforcing the rules...

I do have a "few clues", yes...and a reason to utilise a D plate.

Max Preload
23rd June 2010, 18:39
Lucky your house dosn't resemble a Police station, Ive been told that I make and throw a Pretty mean Petrol bomb...:)

Crazy Steve

I know how to keep you maoris away from the house. I wrote "JOB CENTRE" on the front door! :bleh:

Pussy
23rd June 2010, 18:53
With that amount of dosh you could buy LOTS of wool to knit bootees..... eh Steve?

Crazy Steve
23rd June 2010, 18:59
I know how to keep you maoris away from the house. I wrote "JOB CENTRE" on the front door! :bleh:

What is the meaning to this word you use "JOB"

Crazy Steve.

Crazy Steve
23rd June 2010, 19:01
With that amount of dosh you could buy LOTS of wool to knit bootees..... eh Steve?

Booties all knitted, Cot is already in room, Nappies all brought, Baby clothes lots of them just waiting for it to be cooked so we can get Him out !!

Crazy Steve.

Big Dave
23rd June 2010, 20:47
I'd buy silver

Would need finance - You'd better talk to the loan arranger

Qkkid
23rd June 2010, 21:22

:shutup: Dont you mean Crazy Steves Discount Bikes:blink:

The Pastor
24th June 2010, 10:55
just a quick note on the regos, re: Not paying.

There was a bill passed that anyone injure themselves while breaking the law, they cannot claim acc.
This goes for robbers breaking fists punching in a car window, crashing at a high speed and fracturing a bone (provided of course, they can prove it), and sadly, people riding without registration.

Not having a go or anything, i'm sure all of us have thought about not paying, but just so you know...

outdated rego is a traffic violation not a crime, there is a distinction in law fool

The Pastor
24th June 2010, 10:56
With $517 i'd start up a business and make more money!

Big Dave
24th June 2010, 11:18
i'd start up a business

Oh - do tell?

Max Preload
24th June 2010, 11:24
I don't think selling your body organs really constitutes a business.

The Pastor
24th June 2010, 11:50
Oh - do tell?

selling drugs to kids at school

turtleman
24th June 2010, 13:26
I'd buy silver

Would need finance - You'd better talk to the loan arranger

Hi ho and away ?

neels
24th June 2010, 13:36
I can think of lots of things to do with $517.

But I'll probably just pay my rates bill. :(

Big Dave
24th June 2010, 15:58
A high Ho means something different theses dayes.

crazyhorse
24th June 2010, 19:37
Booties all knitted, Cot is already in room, Nappies all brought, Baby clothes lots of them just waiting for it to be cooked so we can get Him out !!

Crazy Steve.

Looking forward to the photos of the new arrival

Forest
24th June 2010, 21:39
I'd invite three of my closest friends to a dinner party at Merediths.

Rogue Rider
24th June 2010, 21:56
Well, $517 would buy me:

A: a full ventura luggage system for my bike and some change for some new gear.
B: Romantic couple of nights in a posh hotel with the mrs (5 star)
C: Ponsie as evening at at over priced restaurant....
D: Burgers and chips with the whanau and blow the rest on myself and the bike cause I'm selfish....
E: Gas, food and lodging on a 4 day bike ride around North Island, while family stay at home and amuse themselves.....

Answer: E

Be warned, you may face adverse treatment and no sexy time for a month on your return, though, it would be worth it.......

Crazy Steve
12th December 2010, 17:30
selling drugs to kids at school

Thats Winja's job !

Crazy Steve.

Crazy Steve
12th December 2010, 17:32
:shutup: Dont you mean Crazy Steves Discount Bikes:blink:

Look who talking the next biggest private Suzuki consumer in the country..

The Quick's !

Crazy Steve.