PDA

View Full Version : Dirt/ Adventure bike maintenance, repairs and modifications

socialites
23rd June 2010, 09:11
Hey Guys, simply offering repairs / maintenance to any make of Dirt / Adventure bike from my well equipped home workshop at a fraction of the price asked elsewhere. Anything from wheel/yolk bearing changes, chain and sprocket kits set fitments to 2 stroke/ 4 stroke top end rebuilds. I also fabricate pannier racks, bash plates, windscreen and mountings, fit Adventure tanks etc, etc. You are also more than welcome to watch me do the work on your ride in my workshop. Come chat to me and get references from people who I have already helped out.

wysper
26th June 2010, 11:57
Hey Guys, simply offering repairs / maintenance to any make of Dirt / Adventure bike from my well equipped home workshop at a fraction of the price asked elsewhere. Anything from wheel/yolk bearing changes, chain and sprocket kits set fitments to 2 stroke/ 4 stroke top end rebuilds. I also fabricate pannier racks, bash plates, windscreen and mountings, fit Adventure tanks etc, etc. You are also more than welcome to watch me do the work on your ride in my workshop. Come chat to me and get references from people who I have already helped out.

Good luck mate.
Would definitely look at services like that in the 'Tron

dino3310
26th June 2010, 16:30
what price range we looking at for a bash plate

socialites
28th June 2010, 10:32
The DR bash plates are supplie from Ballards in Ozzy for about AU$240.00 including postage. The bash plate they supply has two "rap around" on a flat belly pan without cooling/drain holes. I cut and bend alluminuim chequered plate to form a belly pan bash plate for the DR fitted at NZ$120.00