PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Nanna - being bikeless didn't last long!

NinjaNanna
23rd June 2010, 17:55
Well I'm not even in the country to ride it - but my garage being empty was kind of like ... well just not right.

A HUGE thanks to Littleman and Whitebelt for taking a ride up to Dargaville yesterday to have a wee look at it for me. Post in here will ya guys so people can bling you accordingly.

I'm now the owner (or at least will be come Sunday when its delivered and paid for) of a nice shining 92 ZR750 Zephyr.

Finally joined the nakeds.

Just 5 more months of this aweful Brisbane sunshine :bleh::shutup: before I can come back and see it.

It's not quite a Ninja - but feels good to be getting back to a Kwaka, guess I'd better update my sig and profile when I get a chance

blackdog
23rd June 2010, 17:58
welcome to nekkidom

Hinny
23rd June 2010, 19:39
Just 5 more months of this aweful Brisbane sunshine :bleh::shutup:

Comments like that could earn you a reddy!

Bren
23rd June 2010, 20:00
'Onya....was that the one off trademe? and if so what did ya get it for?

NinjaNanna
23rd June 2010, 20:08
'Onya....was that the one off trademe? and if so what did ya get it for?

Yep - paid the asking price, of course I did try to get it a bit cheaper but the guy was firm and at the end of the day it was a fair price and not worth haggling over a few hundred bucks.

Qkkid
23rd June 2010, 21:17
A HUGE thanks to Littleman and Whitebelt for taking a ride up to Dargaville yesterday to have a wee look at it for me. Post in here will ya guys so people can bling you accordingly.

:yes:Well done Greg and Rachael such sweeties:love:
Sorry couldnt help had a argument with a chainsaw:shit:

NinjaNanna
23rd June 2010, 22:05
hey what's with the 1098 in your list of bikes? did i miss something or is it refering to the knome on the deck???

heal up well mate - i'd heard about the arguement on the atnr thread - nasty things them chainsaws

NinjaNanna
23rd June 2010, 22:07
Comments like that could earn you a reddy!

it did rain for a bit today - does that make you feel better.... besides what you whining about - shouldn't you be at the snow by now

Hinny
24th June 2010, 08:10
- shouldn't you be at the snow by now

Gpt a bit of expenditure to fund first.
Bike needs new stator, Truck needs new gearbox, I need new skis and boots.
It's never ending!

Devil
24th June 2010, 10:43
Wheelie time!

NinjaNanna
24th June 2010, 11:04
Wheelie time!

I must admit fitting crash bars has crossed my mind :devil:

I'm kind of regretting selling your old Balius now - it would have been very cool to have had a matching set in the garage, both in red too.

Of course then I would have needed the 1100 as well - and then 400 and the 550 oh when would it end