PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to see Vodafone NZ offer ALL networks text plans - On pre-pay?

Zimsar10
25th June 2010, 09:57
Hi guys,

As the title says - how many members, who are currently on Vodafone Pre Pay - would like to see Vodafone offer ALL Networks Text Plans?

Both 2 Degrees & Telecom offer ALL Networks Text Plans on Pre Pay - Vodafone doesn't.

Also - this is not intended to be a thread on which network is the best, it's just about seeing who is interested in Vodafone offering ALL Networks Text Plans on Pre Pay & doesn't want to switch to On Account for the privilege.

*** Please state - Yes or No ***

Gubb
25th June 2010, 10:06
I choose to state "Get fucked".

White trash
25th June 2010, 13:22
I choose the option "WTF has this to do with motorbikes?"

Start a facebook page.......

Mom
25th June 2010, 13:41
Friendly bunch us bikers :laugh:

I am not a Vodafone customer - but would appreiate it if my daughter could text me from her 021

Zimsar10
25th June 2010, 14:20
I choose the option "WTF has this to do with motorbikes?"

Start a facebook page.......

My bad - wrong thread - settle down.

Zimsar10
25th June 2010, 14:22
She can - but it costs her 20 cents each time, I will take your reply as a Yes. Ok - so at least we have one person who can answer the question. Cheers

Mully
25th June 2010, 14:40
Meh - I'm on Telescum for work and 2 Degrees for personal. The wife's on 2 Degrees to, and we ported her Scoadafone number so we have the same number with 021 & 022 prefixes. Cos we're geeks and found it amusing, really.

mashman
25th June 2010, 14:40
yes, in conjunction with the rest of the developed western world that uses Vodafone... they may want to look into their pricing too... seems like you're spending an awful lot of money in comparison to the other western countries :)... just a thought

nodrog
25th June 2010, 14:45
is the vodafone forum broken?

yachtie10
25th June 2010, 14:48
dont care as I just moved to 2 degrees

Zimsar10
25th June 2010, 16:14
dont care as I just moved to 2 degrees

Was that move to 2 Degrees because Vodafone don't offer Pre Pay ALL Networks Txt plans??

White trash
25th June 2010, 16:22
My bad - wrong thread - settle down.

Lol. Just chasing a bite, hooked nothing. Shall cast my line elsewhere.

PrincessBandit
25th June 2010, 16:46
I reckon pre payers get a stink deal. Friends of mine on best mates - one is on account, the other is prepay: the prepayer has to pay (on top of the $6 a month) for any photos or vids he sends while the on-account holder gets to do all that at no extra cost to the $6 a month she pays. Plus, the prepayer is now limited to x number of free texts and call minutes whereas the on-account owner can still do unlimited. Might not seem such a big deal to some people, but I think it's unfair. Why are pre-payers being picked on when they still pay the same best mate fee each month as everyone else?

Zimsar10
25th June 2010, 16:57
On Account customers like myself, spend more than the average Pre Pay customer per month.....ARPU is what it all comes down too.

Anyway - back on topic - would you like to see ALL Networks Txt Plans on Vodafone Pre Pay?

EJK
25th June 2010, 18:10
Yea I'd like to see that. Can you do it? If not, why do you ask?

OMFG are you Russell Stanners?

yachtie10
25th June 2010, 18:14
Was that move to 2 Degrees because Vodafone don't offer Pre Pay ALL Networks Txt plans??

mainly due to being unemployed it will save me the $30 amonth rental without costing much more for the calls
Ill probably save 25 a month
plus when i go overseas next month for a few months (and use an overseas SIM) i wont have to pay them a cent for the privledge of keeping my number

Zimsar10
25th June 2010, 19:17
Yea I'd like to see that. Can you do it? If not, why do you ask?

OMFG are you Russell Stanners?

Lol - I can't do anything - I'm merely asking what people think & having a discussion about this topic, like you do with any other forum topic, ffs!

bogan
25th June 2010, 19:34
hey this remind me, I haven't topped up my voda prepay in months now, last 20 I put on it must be almost gone by now.

Mully
25th June 2010, 20:04
Why are pre-payers being picked on?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YcLAJbvwNQU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YcLAJbvwNQU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Fatt Max
26th June 2010, 18:55
I swapped to pre pay about a month ago. My phone didnt ring for 2 weeks. Mind you, I had left the phone in a drawer and was walking around with the TV remote in my pocket.......

blackdog
26th June 2010, 19:04
not fussed

its been 10 months since my last top up, the only reason i keep it charged up is to use the camera for tag pics:)