PDA

View Full Version : ACC be f$$cked, what about the real issues?

98tls
28th June 2010, 20:29
Seems theres endless aggro concerning the ACC thing and there blatant gathering of our hard earned but little on the Welfare system which methinks cripples this country more and has done awhile,more to the point how easily our hard earned is dished out on a daily basis.Bit of a rant but have been steaming about an incident at work yesterday when a mate of mine who works a second job in a servo station was at work and in rocked this bloke who also works with us in an SS Commodore and fills it up,no problem so far a little about this prick before i continue,hes 48 or so rents a house with 2 kids both of whom spend more time in family court than they do at school,hes been in court a few times for giving the Mrs the bash but shes either to stupid or...........ok just to stupid to piss off,his wages generally end up down his throat or in the pokies at the pub.anyways upon filling up the car he ends up paying for his gas with some voucher type thing from Social welfare:lol:wtf is that about?i have listened to his shit for a few years now but after hearing that i couldnt hold back and at smoko yesterday when listening to him talking about going to CH-CH these days off said "no doubt the rest of us are paying for the trip you bludging c%nt"he knew exactly what i was on about and simply went back to work.How do these guys get away with this stuff,anyone else got any tales of extreme bludgers and the shithouse dept that is Winz thaty hands out our $ so easily?

Blackshear
28th June 2010, 20:42
I KO'd a motherfucker after he went around boasting that his $600 per week ACC payment was more than anyone else at the party earned, despite killing a person with his bike.
You meet your fair share of bludgers, half of them try their best to stay on the system - others would scam it by getting a job long enough to quit and get back on the dole.
IMO, it's like putting your life on hold. You don't earn enough to save for anything or do anything, barely even scrape on by.
These people you can't help, I feel that they are punished enough by wasting their life.

98tls
28th June 2010, 20:46
I KO'd a motherfucker after he went around boasting that his $600 per week ACC payment was more than anyone else at the party earned, despite killing a person with his bike.
You meet your fair share of bludgers, half of them try their best to stay on the system - others would scam it by getting a job long enough to quit and get back on the dole.
IMO, it's like putting your life on hold. You don't earn enough to save for anything or do anything, barely even scrape on by.
These people you can't help, I feel that they are punished enough by wasting their life.

Hear what your saying though this guy takes home a wage similar to mine,gets the "bludging for familes " crap for his kids and still manages to get handouts for fucking petrol,not to mention is allowed to tick up a bloody car,madness.

AllanB
28th June 2010, 20:59
Yeah - there are those working the system. I know of a family of 4 - Dad had a genuine work accident and could not physically work - no issues there, unfortunately the 3 kids have managed to spend the better part of 30 years off work on benefits - all a capable of working - hell one even spent years off work because she convinced some doctor that 'work made her fat' .....

Think is - no one wants them anymore - would you hire them? They would be quite capable of picking up rubbish around town to earn their keep.

What you need to do is find someone who can tell you all t he little known angles and extras you can claim. You'd be amazed at what frivilous shit gets paid out to people who still smoke a pack of ciggs a day and spend $50 a week on lotto.......

98tls
28th June 2010, 21:11
The prick i work with A is just one of many i know in this small town,if theres one thing in his favour its at least he manages to get up and go to work,theres many more that dont bother though are capable to.This shit goes on before our eyes every day but it seems so commonplace that we just suck it up eh.Thing is i guess if you went about trying to do something about it ie dobbing the fuckers in you would hit a brick wall as it would see the otherwise unemployable at Winz losing there jobs.One has to wonder if the constant volume of Tongan visitors to Winz even in this small town isnt related (xcuse the pun) to the fact that 1/2 the people working in there are Tongans?

rainman
28th June 2010, 21:23
...the shithouse dept that is Winz thaty hands out our $ so easily?

I was with you until this bit, kinda. In the sense that I don't have any time for "career bludgers" (people should pull their weight in society), but not in the sense that I think that all beneficiaries are anything like the guy you have described. A lot out there are genuinely struggling, keen to work, not sure where the rent/food is going to come from.

Having recently had some experience dealing with WINZ I can personally attest that they by no means hand out the $ "so easily". They are an incompetent pack of arses, for sure, and do practically bugger all to help people out of work, into work, but I would certainly not call them either generous or forthcoming in handing out the $$$. And they are very keen to get back anything they do give out if you do get work (even a very small amount of very temporary income) - I apparently owe them a chunk of cash because my partner got a few days work, two weeks running - for which she won't be paid for some time, but never mind.

To repeat the popular myth that they are throwing money at all and sundry is just not honest.

EDIT: Just re-read your post. If the guy is working (unless it's very part-time) then I would be surprised that WINZ would have anything to do with him at the moment. This sounds more like a scam to me - what's the basis for him getting any help from WINZ if he is not disabled, sick, or unemployed? WfF, sure, but nothing from WINZ.

p.dath
28th June 2010, 21:25
I met a woman once who wanted a baby. She owned a freehold house. So she took out a mortgage and blew the cash, and quit her full time time. She paid to get artifically inseminated via a sperm donor.

She then got the solo mother's benefit, and an allowance to pay for the mortgage (she knew that WINZ would pay it off for her).

I was speechless when she said what she had done. All of it with such purpose and to work the system.

mashman
28th June 2010, 21:34
I met a woman once who wanted a baby. She owned a freehold house. So she took out a mortgage and blew the cash, and quit her full time time. She paid to get artifically inseminated via a sperm donor.

She then got the solo mother's benefit, and an allowance to pay for the mortgage (she knew that WINZ would pay it off for her).

I was speechless when she said what she had done. All of it with such purpose and to work the system.

she's probably 2nd or 3rd generation bludger... who says parents don't teach their kids to look after themselves... i spent 6 years in bludger central... the easiest one seemed to be pretending to split up... the council would have house you and pay for your rent etc... you never actually go anywhere, you still live with your "partner", but as well as having your rent paid on both yours and your partners property, you have also obtained a rental property :).. simple yet very lucrative.

98tls
28th June 2010, 21:35
Rainman the guys working a full time job,12 hour days 4 on 4 off with plenty of overtime if needed,no doubt a scam,my point is how the fuck do they get away with it?I am not having a rant as in people that no doubt genuinely need help and accept theres plenty out there,absolutly no problem with that at all.

Scuba_Steve
28th June 2010, 21:51
I like the idea of scrapping the dole in favor of $10k for everyone, thos who then work get more. thos who don't well, you got all the money your getting, Make Do!

geoffm
28th June 2010, 22:15
Ahh, where to start with bludgers... One of my first jobs was running a large plastics factory. We needed machien operators - the only skill was turnng up to work (actually harder to find than it sounds). We gave up asking the labour department to send some unemployed along. We quickly found that they were unemployed by choice and did not want a job in any circumstances. Some said so, and that they were turning up to the interviews just to get it ticked off, and one was earning more than me at the time and in fact would have had to take a pay cut to come to work. A complete waste of time for everyone.
It is impossible to get WINZ help when you need it (try losing your job tomorrow and seeing what happens), but these scum manage just fine. IMO it is due to rellies or mates on the inside who know howto work the system to advantage.
Geoff

rainman
28th June 2010, 23:25

Sounds pretty crap to me, in moral terms, but what would you do differently to prevent it?
No law against mortgaging your house and blowing the money on silliness.
No law against having kids, even by sperm donor.
No law against having no moral compass and taking more than your share, either, otherwise lots of people would be in the shit.

Also no law against being skint, having a baby in good faith expectation of a lasting relationship, and having that relationship break up (or, same effect, having a partner die), leaving you with a kid to look after, no income and no assets.

Unless you are proposing stopping these things by law, people will do them. And then there's a kid to factor into the equation, so it's not as easy to say "fuck 'em, let them starve". Designing policy that differentiates between what is morally repugnant and what is genuinely unfortunate is difficult otherwise someone would have done it.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Rainman the guys working a full time job,12 hour days 4 on 4 off with plenty of overtime if needed,no doubt a scam,my point is how the fuck do they get away with it?

So, dob him in. Either he is entitled to the support or he's not (maybe his circumstances are more complicated than he lets on, maybe he's a cheat). If it is on the up and up, all good, if he's a crook, all good. Only cost is your time and a bit of time within WINZ to investigate him.

I like the idea of scrapping the dole in favor of $10k for everyone, thos who then work get more. thos who don't well, you got all the money your getting, Make Do!

Not a completely silly idea. Wonder if it might not lead to a general decline in productivity though?
And, is it $10k per adult? Per family? Per household? Everyone over 16?
I suspect the budget would not stack up for some of those.

p.dath
29th June 2010, 09:13

Ahh, the old "universal benefit". Cheap to administer. Do you know if any other country has it?

Sounds pretty crap to me, in moral terms, but what would you do differently to prevent it?
No law against mortgaging your house and blowing the money on silliness.
No law against having kids, even by sperm donor.
No law against having no moral compass and taking more than your share, either, otherwise lots of people would be in the shit.

Also no law against being skint, having a baby in good faith expectation of a lasting relationship, and having that relationship break up (or, same effect, having a partner die), leaving you with a kid to look after, no income and no assets.

She wasn't skint. She wasn't in a relationship, or even seeing anyone. She got her self articifically inseminated from a donor (aka, no sex involved). She quit her job. She loaded herself up with debt.

But your right - she hasn't done anything against the rules. I thought about if for quite a while at the time, and realised I couldn't report her for doing anything wrong. She was just working the system.

Unless you are proposing stopping these things by law, people will do them. And then there's a kid to factor into the equation, so it's not as easy to say "fuck 'em, let them starve". Designing policy that differentiates between what is morally repugnant and what is genuinely unfortunate is difficult otherwise someone would have done it.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I don't think we should have any more laws to reolve this issue. There are always gong to be people deliberately trying to work the system, and everytime you try and stop them, you stop law abiding people in some other way.

mashman
29th June 2010, 09:26

Not a completely silly idea. Wonder if it might not lead to a general decline in productivity though?
And, is it $10k per adult? Per family? Per household? Everyone over 16?

You've read the thread right? lol, and you'd happily give these guys 10K for the year, let's be generous and say 20K (if the stats added up), and then you expect them to make it last a year :rofl: it'll be gone in a week, then it'll be back to robbin and scammin for a living lol... money, hero of the day :shit:... if there had been no money involved noone would give a shit :)

It's a stupid idea.

Scuba_Steve
29th June 2010, 09:59
You've read the thread right? lol, and you'd happily give these guys 10K for the year, let's be generous and say 20K (if the stats added up), and then you expect them to make it last a year :rofl: it'll be gone in a week, then it'll be back to robbin and scammin for a living lol... money, hero of the day :shit:... if there had been no money involved noone would give a shit :)

It's a stupid idea.

The 10k's leaked over the year NOT a lump sum. its the same basic dole amount as they get now, only thing is, that is ALL you get & there would be no winz office to scam more money out of. No tax payer paid pools, cars or investment homes.

mashman
29th June 2010, 10:14
The 10k's leaked over the year NOT a lump sum. its the same basic dole amount as they get now, only thing is, that is ALL you get & there would be no winz office to scam more money out of. No tax payer paid pools, cars or investment homes.

I see what you're saying, but it's not going to change a thing... again look at the thread, these guys already get $X amount per year and still screw the system and top up their earnings from other sources (illegal or not). The office of WINZ (or alternative) will have to remain to administer the scheme, and then you have to deal with the people... the indigenous will cry foul (as they are protected by international law/treaty), then the rest will cry foul because one "minority" is getting more than another... nothing changes steve, as much as i'd like to see ideas like that fly, we have to deal with the same arseholes that we always have (including the politicians and tax cheats) and they all have human rights...

you wanna fix it, remove the financial system!

BoristheBiter
29th June 2010, 10:17

No its very easy to say "LET THE FUCKERS STARVE"

bogan
29th June 2010, 10:26
I see what you're saying, but it's not going to change a thing... again look at the thread, these guys already get $X amount per year and still screw the system and top up their earnings from other sources (illegal or not). The office of WINZ (or alternative) will have to remain to administer the scheme, and then you have to deal with the people... the indigenous will cry foul (as they are protected by international law/treaty), then the rest will cry foul because one "minority" is getting more than another... nothing changes steve, as much as i'd like to see ideas like that fly, we have to deal with the same arseholes that we always have (including the politicians and tax cheats) and they all have human rights...

you wanna fix it, remove the financial system!

or remove their ability to breed, tubes tied if you want to get the dole for more than 5 years, family thing for more than one year. Seriously, where in the human rights does it say contributing members of society have to pay for the rest to have kids?

mashman
29th June 2010, 10:54
or remove their ability to breed, tubes tied if you want to get the dole for more than 5 years, family thing for more than one year. Seriously, where in the human rights does it say contributing members of society have to pay for the rest to have kids?

lol, didn't we all do that dance a while ago... It probably doesn't state it explicitly, but it wouldn't take a lawyer to argue it... although it probably would and you'd need another 8 or 9 of them to make sure that the first 7 or 8 were correct... If you want to get brutal, give them nothing. Make them earn their citizenship for entitlements... they'll play the game for 5 minutes and that'll be that...

bogan
29th June 2010, 11:00
lol, didn't we all do that dance a while ago... It probably doesn't state it explicitly, but it wouldn't take a lawyer to argue it... although it probably would and you'd need another 8 or 9 of them to make sure that the first 7 or 8 were correct... If you want to get brutal, give them nothing. Make them earn their citizenship for entitlements... they'll play the game for 5 minutes and that'll be that...

I recall no such dancing :bleh: I don't want to get too brutal, as my family was once in a situation of need, but my parents worked their asses off to get us out (mind you it was probably a completely different story 25 years ago). Which is why I reckon a sliding scale or something dependant on time spent on the benifits would be good, and if that doesn't work, stop em breeding so they won't just make more bludgers.

mashman
29th June 2010, 11:02
No its very easy to say "LET THE FUCKERS STARVE"

The government expects you to work, yet it needs a percentage of the population to be unemployed to keep ?inflation? down. Tell me, when they've all died because they couldn't afford to eat and the cost of living shoots up because they're all dead and inflation has gone bananas, wouldn't that screw the economy again? There are still too many people on the breadline (for whatever reason) and i'd venture that as inflation rises, businesses that are barely surviving will go to the wall creating yet another group of unemployed... however, this new group of unemployed wants to work because they know that if they dont they'll die... unfortunately there's no work around, so they die too... and on and on... unless one of the unemployed decides fuck you... that's a few thousand people trying to stay alive... what would you do to stay alive in those circumstances?

BoristheBiter
29th June 2010, 11:18
The government expects you to work, yet it needs a percentage of the population to be unemployed to keep ?inflation? down. Tell me, when they've all died because they couldn't afford to eat and the cost of living shoots up because they're all dead and inflation has gone bananas, wouldn't that screw the economy again? There are still too many people on the breadline (for whatever reason) and i'd venture that as inflation rises, businesses that are barely surviving will go to the wall creating yet another group of unemployed... however, this new group of unemployed wants to work because they know that if they dont they'll die... unfortunately there's no work around, so they die too... and on and on... unless one of the unemployed decides fuck you... that's a few thousand people trying to stay alive... what would you do to stay alive in those circumstances?

Not trying to be rude (well not much) but what a pile of shit.
Unemployed to keep inflation down?? WTF?? What accountancy school did you go to?
inflation is a rise in the general level of prices of goods and services in an economy over a period of time and has nothing to do with unemployment.

If there was no unemployment then there would be 1.2 billion dollars back into our services. just think of the health care we could have with that.
If someone can't look after themselves why should I give a rats, as i know dam well they don't give one about me.

mashman
29th June 2010, 11:39
Not trying to be rude (well not much) but what a pile of shit.
Unemployed to keep inflation down?? WTF?? What accountancy school did you go to?
inflation is a rise in the general level of prices of goods and services in an economy over a period of time and has nothing to do with unemployment.

If there was no unemployment then there would be 1.2 billion dollars back into our services. just think of the health care we could have with that.
If someone can't look after themselves why should I give a rats, as i know dam well they don't give one about me.

Be as rude as you like... me is thick skulled :)... google "relationship between unemployment and inflation" and you'll see what the financial experts waffle on about (they even have an equation for it, go figure lol)... it's been thrown around on KB a bit too... You need to balance unemployment to keep inflation in check...

You pretty much sum up an attitude that keeps us all in the stale mate that we're in... the "who gives a fuck about me" and "why should i care about you" attitudes... in answer though, noone, least of all your government gives a shit... but i would if you're really BorisThePillowBiter :girlfight:

mashman
29th June 2010, 11:52
I recall no such dancing :bleh: I don't want to get too brutal, as my family was once in a situation of need, but my parents worked their asses off to get us out (mind you it was probably a completely different story 25 years ago). Which is why I reckon a sliding scale or something dependant on time spent on the benifits would be good, and if that doesn't work, stop em breeding so they won't just make more bludgers.

lol... you know we did :blip: My parents did the same for us (approx 3 million unemployed in the UK 30 years ago), then I did it with my family, but families split and finances disappear... fact of life. It doesn't matter what "solution" is thrown at the "problem" of bludgers, because they ain't stupid (they just don't need to make the man any richer)... the main reason I work is because i have a family to support... if i didn't, i'd quite fancy going back to the days of no money, no worries, no expectations and all day with my kids... it was an easy easy life. That's the sort of attitude we're dealing with... it's not wholly malicious by any means, they just settle for less... Whereas at the other end of the scale we have lifes real no hopers, the ones who constantly strive for more... they're the ones i'd rather render seedless...

bogan
29th June 2010, 11:59
lol... you know we did :blip: My parents did the same for us (approx 3 million unemployed in the UK 30 years ago), then I did it with my family, but families split and finances disappear... fact of life. It doesn't matter what "solution" is thrown at the "problem" of bludgers, because they ain't stupid (they just don't need to make the man any richer)... the main reason I work is because i have a family to support... if i didn't, i'd quite fancy going back to the days of no money, no worries, no expectations and all day with my kids... it was an easy easy life. That's the sort of attitude we're dealing with... it's not wholly malicious by any means, they just settle for less... Whereas at the other end of the scale we have lifes real no hopers, the ones who constantly strive for more... they're the ones i'd rather render seedless...

you sure? maybe you're not a memorable dancer :rolleyes: that is true, but the shitter the life, the less the contributing member have to pay them. So you reckon having the aptitude but being too lazy to work is better than those who wish to work in high profile/intelligence jobs but lack the aptitude? I would have thought the later still contributed to society more by settling for 'lesser' jobs.

BoristheBiter
29th June 2010, 12:02
Be as rude as you like... me is thick skulled :)... google "relationship between unemployment and inflation" and you'll see what the financial experts waffle on about (they even have an equation for it, go figure lol)... it's been thrown around on KB a bit too... You need to balance unemployment to keep inflation in check...

You pretty much sum up an attitude that keeps us all in the stale mate that we're in... the "who gives a fuck about me" and "why should i care about you" attitudes... in answer though, noone, least of all your government gives a shit... but i would if you're really BorisThePillowBiter :girlfight:

:rofl: thanks i needed that giggle.

I guess you are refering to the phillps curve in which he shows the inflation/unemployment relationship.

One of those theorys that can be made to work either way depending upon what side you are on.
It has been IMHO that it is more of a unemployment/wage prices relationship as if there is more disposable income then more people are prepaired to pay higher prices to a point where compation steps in and lowers the price leading to a stabling/lowering of wages.

Best described in the triangle model which goes into the wage/price spiral.

mashman
29th June 2010, 12:17
:rofl: thanks i needed that giggle.

I guess you are refering to the phillps curve in which he shows the inflation/unemployment relationship.

One of those theorys that can be made to work either way depending upon what side you are on.
It has been IMHO that it is more of a unemployment/wage prices relationship as if there is more disposable income then more people are prepaired to pay higher prices to a point where compation steps in and lowers the price leading to a stabling/lowering of wages.

Best described in the triangle model which goes into the wage/price spiral.

Fuck sake i didn't read it all man, speak ingrish :rofl:... yup, the Philips Curve and like ya say, can swing all ways depending on the inputs and methods used to collect those inoputs... that curve could quite possibly be the one thing that keeps the economy going the way it's going... coz someone worked it out, it must be right and we all know that inflation is all bad... lol... This is why i'd rather keep the low paid bludgers and get rid of the ones who "KNOW" better than the rest of us...

mashman
29th June 2010, 12:35
you sure? maybe you're not a memorable dancer :rolleyes: that is true, but the shitter the life, the less the contributing member have to pay them. So you reckon having the aptitude but being too lazy to work is better than those who wish to work in high profile/intelligence jobs but lack the aptitude? I would have thought the later still contributed to society more by settling for 'lesser' jobs.

of course i'm a memorable dancer, just in a really really bad way :shifty:... Now i never said they were too lazy to work, they're your words... the way i look at it is... if you take more than you need, you're taking it off someone else (yes i am guilty of this, but generally know when i'm doing it)... Intelligence means fuck all these days... the dumbest fuck on the planet can come up with the greatest solution in the history of mankind, yet the intelligent elite would most likely character assassinate the dumb fuck, before stealing his/her idea, breaking it into its constituent parts, finding out what's profitable and then would start development of the solution, but would stage its deployment until such time that the goal has been achieved, or something better comes along... we worry about our differences too much and are taught to do so... YOU'RE THICK IF YOU LOOK IT, SOUND IT, OR COME UP WITH IDEAS OUTSIDE OF YOUR STATION... you're taught not to argue with experts, because that's why they're called experts... which as it turns out has fucked up the global warming thing, has let oil gush into an ocean, has stopped us going into space, has told us that zero point energy can't be obtained, are telling us that they need to cut on government spending because they're in too much debt (after 150 years of government, go figure)... we're told waaaaaaaay too many things that just aren't true.

Bludger is a state of mind and that's at both ends of the scale... intelligence is a way overrated mechanism for guaranteeing business value... in essence we're all (obviously apart from me as i'm typing this :shifty:) full of so much prejudice towards one another that we actually forget that the only thing that seperates one human being from another is some dangly bits and an opinion or two... other than that we're all the SAME... we all have lifes little problems, grow old, die... but that's just hippy greeny nonsense bullshit...

BoristheBiter
29th June 2010, 12:38
Fuck sake i didn't read it all man, speak ingrish :rofl:... yup, the Philips Curve and like ya say, can swing all ways depending on the inputs and methods used to collect those inoputs... that curve could quite possibly be the one thing that keeps the economy going the way it's going... coz someone worked it out, it must be right and we all know that inflation is all bad... lol... This is why i'd rather keep the low paid bludgers and get rid of the ones who "KNOW" better than the rest of us...

But then i think it has no relationship to that at all. if you had read it all you would see that it has not been really used since the 70's as it has been showen to be more indepth than the basic model put forward by phillips
Inflation is only bad if wages/income does not rise at the same time as with the downside to no inflation is no growth.

there is always a need for somone do to the lower paid work, its the ones that get it, and sometimes more, for doing nothing need a good slapping.
there are plenty of community projects and the like that need some labour, get them out there one day a week and that would also help get them into the work idea.

bogan
29th June 2010, 12:47
of course i'm a memorable dancer, just in a really really bad way :shifty:... Now i never said they were too lazy to work, they're your words... the way i look at it is... if you take more than you need, you're taking it off someone else (yes i am guilty of this, but generally know when i'm doing it)... Intelligence means fuck all these days... the dumbest fuck on the planet can come up with the greatest solution in the history of mankind, yet the intelligent elite would most likely character assassinate the dumb fuck, before stealing his/her idea, breaking it into its constituent parts, finding out what's profitable and then would start development of the solution, but would stage its deployment until such time that the goal has been achieved, or something better comes along... we worry about our differences too much and are taught to do so... YOU'RE THICK IF YOU LOOK IT, SOUND IT, OR COME UP WITH IDEAS OUTSIDE OF YOUR STATION... you're taught not to argue with experts, because that's why they're called experts... which as it turns out has fucked up the global warming thing, has let oil gush into an ocean, has stopped us going into space, has told us that zero point energy can't be obtained, are telling us that they need to cut on government spending because they're in too much debt (after 150 years of government, go figure)... we're told waaaaaaaay too many things that just aren't true.

Bludger is a state of mind and that's at both ends of the scale... intelligence is a way overrated mechanism for guaranteeing business value... in essence we're all (obviously apart from me as i'm typing this :shifty:) full of so much prejudice towards one another that we actually forget that the only thing that seperates one human being from another is some dangly bits and an opinion or two... other than that we're all the SAME... we all have lifes little problems, grow old, die... but that's just hippy greeny nonsense bullshit...

hmmm, nope, must have been someone else then, bogan's don't really do the whole dance thing too well, can mosh most excellently though :D Ah I see what you meant now, bang on too I reckon. Like all the people getting the latest phones/cars/bikes etc, always ask what was wrong with your old one, it's old is the standard response, sure buying new makes jobs, but you only need more jobs cos everyone wants to buy new! from what I've heard about the oil thing, the experts said it was a bad idea, but the greedy said the risk was ok, one guy chartered his own copter to gtfo the same day it happend iirc. And the greedy are just bludgers who have found an opportunity.

mashman
29th June 2010, 12:59
hmmm, nope, must have been someone else then, bogan's don't really do the whole dance thing too well, can mosh most excellently though :D Ah I see what you meant now, bang on too I reckon. Like all the people getting the latest phones/cars/bikes etc, always ask what was wrong with your old one, it's old is the standard response, sure buying new makes jobs, but you only need more jobs cos everyone wants to buy new! from what I've heard about the oil thing, the experts said it was a bad idea, but the greedy said the risk was ok, one guy chartered his own copter to gtfo the same day it happend iirc.

:crybaby: i'm never gonna dance again... guilty feelings got no rhythm... those it's easy to pretend... i know you're not a fool... :)

And the greedy are just bludgers who have found an opportunity.

funny that, who would have thought that dole bludgers and greed bludgers would have something in common... they both do it at our expense... oh and a second one, both put in about the same amount of effort :)

saxet
29th June 2010, 14:08
Why dont the Dole Bludger Haters with all the answers get into Parliment and implement thier Fantastic ideas.....surely theyre not too lazy....like the dole bludgers.

Brian d marge
29th June 2010, 14:14
We get six weeks money from "hello work " seriously its called Hello work !

after that Zippo

Here it can be a bit more serious , Lose your job and or have a gap in employment OR are over 35 and not many companies will hire you

Day laboring for a 40 yr old any one?

Anyway get back to skuzzies

IMHO ( and a bit of reading on the subject )

In the beginning all Men are created equal and have hopes and dreams etc , then the fun begins , Social class , structure conditions all conspire
So if through these , I ended up in a dead end job ( and even this turning up to work thing , try being a few min late and see the result in your pay! , even though I stayed late or into my lunch hour the day before to finish that job )
An arsehole boss, standing on your feet for twelve hours in a noisy hot Nissan hut ! oh but they buy a beer for you on Fridays and they try to make you feel part of the team through this new Japanese manufacturing method ( which is a load of crock )
and when I do work , I cant afford to live the half decent life , due to Speeding tax , boose tax , ciggie tax , student loan. GST , and the rent has to be paid .... FK that
no incentive

Now just imagine if work was a nice place to go to, the money was ok and I didn't have to bust a ball to get it , and when all said and done I could afford me Jollies. work seems not such a bad thing after all ( it does happen )

If you keep following the current economic model imposed by a certain large bank NZ will continue to fall apart , until someone has the balls to say enough ,,,,and In forty years i HAVE YET TO SEE ANYONE .

Skuzzies are a result of Joe Plumbers Lack of BALLS and Apathy , the one to blame is the person who looks back at you every morning when having a shave .

Stephen

bogan
29th June 2010, 14:25
Why dont the Dole Bludger Haters with all the answers get into Parliment and implement thier Fantastic ideas.....surely theyre not too lazy....like the dole bludgers.

you'd almost think we have better things to do, unlike the bludgers.

mashman
29th June 2010, 14:43
But then i think it has no relationship to that at all. if you had read it all you would see that it has not been really used since the 70's as it has been showen to be more indepth than the basic model put forward by phillips
Inflation is only bad if wages/income does not rise at the same time as with the downside to no inflation is no growth.

there is always a need for somone do to the lower paid work, its the ones that get it, and sometimes more, for doing nothing need a good slapping.
there are plenty of community projects and the like that need some labour, get them out there one day a week and that would also help get them into the work idea.

heh, aye that reading about why inflation is inflation and what market influences can trigger inflationary rises really makes me want to read more lol... the fact that inflation exists kinda illustrates my feelings in regards to economic policy... I honestly don't care how it works, from the point of view that I can't do anything about it... It's yet another crock to stop the market from flying out of control... wonder why the market needs to be reigned in every now and then :shifty:...