PDA

View Full Version : PS3 MX game recommendations

RJM
4th July 2010, 12:33
Instead of getting real mud on the bike I've just managed to get 100% completion of Chad Reed MX Unleashed on the old PS2.

There seem to be a few different options for an MX game for the PS3, just curious to see what some of you might recommend?

Cheers,
RJM

Pierce
4th July 2010, 13:22
you will be hard presesd to get a good mx game. I own the only one worth buying and to be honest its not even that great. MX vs ATV RELEX is the name and it can be very frustrating.

JohnM575
4th July 2010, 13:24
Instead of getting real mud on the bike I've just managed to get 100% completion of Chad Reed MX Unleashed on the old PS2.

There seem to be a few different options for an MX game for the PS3, just curious to see what some of you might recommend?

Cheers,
RJM

The only game in PS3 I have experience with is MX vs ATV Reflex. The physics have quite an "arcade" feel to them , with unrealistic whips and a almost seemless ability to rail every corner.

Aside from that, I do recommend this game.It would be great if someone released a "simulation" type MX game in the future, with more branded bikes, real life tracks, more realistic physics etc.

RJM
4th July 2010, 14:06
Ah well might as well get MX v ATX Reflex, there's bound to be one going cheap on TradeMe.

I know what you mean about realism, I'm able to double backflip supermans with a no handed lander on Chad Reed haha.

arj127
4th July 2010, 16:35
If you own a iphone or ipod i would recommend 2xl supercross, Awesome game and as far as i know Stefon Roncada help with programming

scott411
4th July 2010, 16:40
reflex is really good, i would reccomend it,

CHOPPA
4th July 2010, 16:43
Reflex is really realistic, best game forshaw!!

You just gotta know how to ride good to play the game good hahaha

oldguy
4th July 2010, 19:42
MX vs ATV the original, or Yamaha Supercross both crap, but only because im hopeless.

WSBK2009 I suck at this game as well, but love playing the game.

RJM
23rd July 2010, 22:16
reflex is really good, i would reccomend it,
Well have been playing this for a couple of weeks and damn what a game. Pretty realistic feel to it all. The bike and the terrain - left stick controls the bike, right stick controls the rider.

Awesome graphics and incredibly details with ruts forming during races and actually having the ability to get stuck in them.

I'd recommend it to anyone.