PDA

View Full Version : Riding gear that fits - 6ft and up

Shorty_925
7th July 2010, 07:53
Just wondering what gear/brand people are wearing that are over and well over 6ft? Im 6'5 and struggle to find gear that fits properly, well a brand that fits properly.

Ive got No Fear, Thor and AXO, and out of the lot, AXO are the only pants that correctly.

The Thor jersey is like a blanket, but the pants(38) are tiny, cant get my knee braces inside the pnats, and the No Fear pants are alright but tend to fall down. Anyone else had issues with other brands?

krad_nz
7th July 2010, 18:40
I'm 6'2 and haven't had too much trouble with pants. I'm pretty skinny though.
My biggest annoyance is that the sleeves of my Jersey are too short. I wear a medium. A large might do the trick but would be a sail on me I suspect.
During summer I get a nice tanned stripe on each wrist. :)

cheese
7th July 2010, 22:14
As I have a neck like a Samoan weight lifter, I have to get collared shirts larger and get them taken in to fit my neck. Maybe try the same? Its not normally expensive to get a shirt taken in. ($20 or so). Pants might be expensive if they are thick material?

4stroke
8th July 2010, 10:43
i find the shift stuff fits pretty well, and im not undersized

wingman7nz
23rd July 2010, 20:10
im 6"2 and use size 36 pants in fox and shift brands and size L in riding jerseys.. all fit really well. prob could do size 34 in the shift pant i reckon but i dont like my gear to be to tight.. fox seems to be quite snug fittin not sure bout their new range it looks looser fit

tommorth
24th July 2010, 18:40
i'm 6'2 have been had shift ond oneal jersys in large both fit well oneal pants 34 and they are ok but woiuln't want to be much taller