PDA

View Full Version : 3.15am Home from the Ball

Goddess of Goof
29th May 2005, 03:31
Just got home and I'm all hyped up on wine and coffee and dancing flat out for hours to a superb Band .... new ball gown, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, and went to the hairdressers this arvo, so all flashed up.

Now its really late and I don't feel like going to bed or sleeping or anything dumb like that.
Don'tcha just luuurve getting all glamed up - just once in a while ?

:Offtopic: I know, but it makes a change from motorcycling :weird:

HEY GUYS, tell the truth now. Do you like getting dressed up and going to

Balls and such ? Or is it done just to please "She who must Be Obeyed????"

:wari: :spudbooge :spudbooge :wari: :yeah: :wari: :spudguita :drinknsin

mikey
29th May 2005, 03:39
not when you have to look after your drunk lush of a gf, but then there is alwayssome eye candy before you head off other places to do other things...

Jantar
29th May 2005, 03:40
Yep, I enjoy a good dance. :wari: Its my wife who doesn't enjoy it so much.

But tell me, How do you manage to ride your bike in a ball gown? :D

scumdog
29th May 2005, 06:05
3:15 a.m. hmm? I was in the middle of dealing with a smelly drunk driver that wanted to punch somebody, I guess then was not a good time to wear my ball-gown!! :rofl:

Last time I went to a ball would be about 1973!!!

Will
29th May 2005, 06:29

Maybe it is one of those designs with a slit up the side. :rofl:

marty
29th May 2005, 06:42
well i've just got home after a BIG BOTTLE steinie after work. fitted some airhorns to the TL during smoko. can hear me now!!!! fuck it rained hard tonite. having some breakfast before i head off to bed. on ya scumdog - i miss it, but i don't.....

XTC
29th May 2005, 07:32
Mmmm three kids under 6. Glammed up and going out?? Haven't done that for 6 years or more. Don't really miss it. You gonna post a pic of you in your gown or what??

John
29th May 2005, 08:45
Mmmm three kids under 6. Glammed up and going out?? Haven't done that for 6 years or more. Don't really miss it. You gonna post a pic of you in your gown or what??
XTC your such a sour puss. :lol:

HDTboy
29th May 2005, 10:51
Just got home and I'm all hyped up on wine and coffee and dancing flat out for hours to a superb Band .... new ball gown, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, and went to the hairdressers this arvo, so all flashed up.

Balls and such ?

How did you know? Going to balls all dressed up in a new ball gown and with my hair all up and made up is my secret vice. I love doing it whenever I can

Motu
29th May 2005, 11:23
I DO NOT like getting dressed in flash duds and going to some fancy place,I get really grumpy and my wife knows unless it's something really important she better not try.I have no good clothes and went to a funeral a couple of weeks ago wearing paint splatted jeans and sweat shirt....I wasn't the worst dressed though....

FROSTY
29th May 2005, 11:23
gosh darn it i can barely type.
Mental image of scumdog in his ball gown and high heels -Handcuffs hanging from his belt chasing after some crim --- tap tap tap tap
OYY son yer nicked. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ms Piggy
29th May 2005, 14:03
Ooooooooo - such fun!! I love get dressed up in a posh frock. When I was on my SI tour I attended my cousins wedding and I was poshed up to ther max. No one would've known I'd ridden over all over the SI before attending. It's great fun and I had managed only to break 1 nail before the event. :niceone:

mikey
29th May 2005, 14:45
ooo such fun -I had managed only to break 1 nail before the event. :niceone:

hate it when i break a nail to. with all the hours of care i put into the bastrds

Hitcher
29th May 2005, 17:10

Now its really late and I don't feel like going to bed or sleeping or anything dumb like that.

:Offtopic: I know, but it makes a change from motorcycling :weird:

Balls and such ? Or is it done just to please "She who must Be Obeyed????"
Did you wear your new gloves?

Sparky Bills
29th May 2005, 17:29
Ive been known to shake my booty :whistle:
And WOW! When i get all dressed up...
Ladies! you better watch out!

Hitcher
29th May 2005, 18:04
Ive been known to shake my booty
And WOW! When i get all dressed up...
Ladies! you better watch out!
1. Plunder taken from an enemy in time of war.
2. Goods or property seized by force or piracy.
3. A valuable prize, award, or gain.

XTC
29th May 2005, 18:09
XTC your such a sour puss. :lol:
Oh my god John!!! you're right!! now I feel even worse :(
Ah but it makes it all worthwhile when one of my little angels comes running up and gives me a big hug......

P.S still waiting for photo......

Velox
30th May 2005, 12:54
Side saddle.

Yep - luv getting dressed up (not dancing tho really) and turning up on the bike! Heh - done that a few times for weddings recently. I always feel like it's a bit of a case of, "Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be....." as I run off to the loo to get the skirt and heels on. Heh heh. The best one though was when I'd dropped off my bike at the reception venue a couple of hours beforehand and got a ride in a car to the venue later on with my bike gear. Had my helmet, gloves, jacket and jeans but forgot my boots! It was so much fun riding back in high heals and I was grinning the whole way home! (Had to stick a bit of tissue under the straps to change up throught the gears though). :niceone:

mikey
30th May 2005, 13:05
[QUOTE=Velox]Side saddle.

Yep - luv getting dressed up (not dancing tho really) and turning up on the bike! Heh - done that a few times for weddings recently. QUOTE]

isnt it a tad cold riding in a dress? nipples would love it.....

wasnt to nice riding in the hail in jeans this morning..... it would hit my helmet or jacket an then fall down an freeze my nuts, had to stand up an shake it off ever few minutes

Velox
30th May 2005, 13:10
wasnt to nice riding in the hail in jeans this morning..... it would hit my helmet or jacket an then fall down an freeze my nuts, had to stand up an shake it off ever few minutes
Heh heh heh - I was still in bed when I was hailing! -"Study break". Pretty full on hail though eh?! And now it's real sunny! Ah well.

thehollowmen
30th May 2005, 21:54
I love getting dressed up.

Often go to the movies (or even fast food places) dressed in tails and a top hat just for giggles.

Goddess of Goof
6th June 2005, 03:03
I love getting dressed up.

Often go to the movies (or even fast food places) dressed in tails and a top hat just for giggles.

Wat, a top hat on top of yer helmet? :weird:

Thanks for all the fun replies guys :rofl:

Sorry, No photo, didn't like the "professional" one they took at the door - I looked like a stunned mullet - nah pass on that.

Didn't do my fingernails, haven't got any to show off. I keep them short and plain cos I have lousy soft nails and hate fussing over them anyway. I think you can tell a lot about a woman by her fingernails......... just a private theory of mine. Not that I'm lousy. Or soft. I mean - I don't have bloody long CLAWS

My new winter bike gloves are great thanx Hitcher, - I wear them all the time with the correct red metal accessory......Kinky with a ball gown tho' :love:

You guys who wanna dress in women's lovely soft floaty skirts are DAMN RIGHT ! It's great stuff to wear, so sexy and YES Split up the side to show the Legs ! Frocks rock. Sneak one from her wardrobe and try it sometime :devil2: :devil2:

It's a fantasy of mine, to ride my bike without a helmet and without all the armour - on a lovely fine day or evening - mmmmmmmmmmmm :yes:

In Tahiti, the speed limit is mostly 50k. Wearing a helmet isn't compulsory, and it's too hot to wear armour. So all the locals ride on scooters or bikes of all kinds and even big Parisian cafe racer types - with their hair flowing in the breeze, skimpy little tops and short skirts, bare arms and legs, pillions sitting side saddle etc. :ride:

Anyone else been to Tahiti and checked out the bikes and riders over there ???

Sigh. Sooo French, so chic....

thehollowmen
6th June 2005, 18:59
Wat, a top hat on top of yer helmet? :weird:

Nah I usually go in the car because I've only just recently been able to take the misses on the bike.

although I do have a spare helmet and a spare tophat... superglue could be fun :Punk:

Will
6th June 2005, 22:13
Nah I usually go in the car ......:Punk:

Well, that blew my image of just a top hat and tails, thank you. :niceone:

Pathos
26th July 2005, 23:50
Ummm... 3.14am after the ball...

please say you had something better to do than post on these forums...

:drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:

:puke: :Punk:

Waylander
27th July 2005, 00:08
Ummm... 3.14am after the ball...

please say you had something better to do than post on these forums...

:drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:
:puke: :Punk:

Don't you have school tomorrow? Shouldn't you be sleeping? lol J/k mate.

mstriumph
27th July 2005, 01:14
naked - down a winding country road on a bright moonlit night ........ but keep the helmet and steelcaps on [safety and all that] :yes:

[oh - and best avoid the mozzie season...bugs - yuk!]

....[/[QUOTE=Goddess of Goof].......................
It's a fantasy of mine, to ride my bike without a helmet and without all the armour - on a lovely fine day or evening - mmmmmmmmmmmm :yes: ..........

QUOTE]

Brett
26th August 2005, 12:56
Wearing just a t shirt and shorts on a bike...done it one night around my neighbourhood...only got cold and lots of bugs all over me...hard to see also with the wind in your eyes...
I am getting married in February, and I am trying to organise that i ride to the wedding with my groomsman on some mint sports bikes...ZX6R's would be nice all dressed in the suit etc...I like to look bling.
:Punk:

Stroker Girl
26th August 2005, 13:16
Wearing just a t shirt and shorts on a bike...done it one night around my neighbourhood...only got cold and lots of bugs all over me...hard to see also with the wind in your eyes...
I am getting married in February, and I am trying to organise that i ride to the wedding with my groomsman on some mint sports bikes...ZX6R's would be nice all dressed in the suit etc...I like to look bling.
:Punk:

Friends of ours did that for their wedding day, except they brought out the bike for the photos afterwards. Was a really cool picture of him riding along with her pillon, standing up, veil flying in the wind. Good luck with your big day, hope your groomsman can ride!

Beemer
26th August 2005, 15:33
Friends of ours did that for their wedding day, except they brought out the bike for the photos afterwards. Was a really cool picture of him riding along with her pillon, standing up, veil flying in the wind. Good luck with your big day, hope your groomsman can ride!

I thought EVERYONE had photos taken with their bike on their wedding day - hell, I did!

ManDownUnder
26th August 2005, 16:47
I thought EVERYONE had photos taken with their bike on their wedding day - hell, I did!

He's obviously in love - seems to be pleased with his bride too...! :ride:

Beemer
26th August 2005, 16:50
He's obviously in love - seems to be pleased with his bride too...! :ride:

You'll keep - it's actually one of MY bikes in the photo! :2guns: