PDA

View Full Version : 2010 ZX1400 Special Edition (Test Ride)

Crazy Steve
9th July 2010, 18:02
Got to test ride a Kawasaki ZX1400 Special Edition today......Snoooooooooooore ! ! :mellow:

I almost fell asleep riding it, Seroiusly it was that boring....And had a massive Yawn when I got off.

BORING ! ! Next ? ? :shifty:

Crazy Steve.

Crazy Steve
11th July 2010, 12:59
As I said Very very boring ! ! ! !

Crazy Steve.

Maha
11th July 2010, 13:05
Yes but you're pregnant and that can cause delirium.

george formby
11th July 2010, 13:23
Got to test ride a Kawasaki ZX1400 Special Edition today......Snoooooooooooore ! ! :mellow:

I almost fell asleep riding it, Seroiusly it was that boring....And had a massive Yawn when I got off.

BORING ! ! Next ? ? :shifty:

Crazy Steve.

What an expansive, eloquent & illuminating ride report. Many thanks. :sleep:

R6_kid
11th July 2010, 14:27
are they making them with turbos yet?

Crazy Steve
17th August 2010, 02:05
are they making them with turbos yet?

Dunno...But recently I rode a hayabusa turbo but alias was also VERY VERY boring...

260kph on the back wheel and I was falling alseep..

Crazy Steve.

Lurch
17th August 2010, 07:51
Crazy Steve is filling DB's boots just wonderfully. Keep up the good work buddy.

onearmedbandit
17th August 2010, 08:53
Looks like you need a MotoGP bike to keep you interested CS. But you'd probably find that boring as well. You must be like the worlds best ever'est motorcycle riding type guy like ever.

Crazy Steve
17th August 2010, 11:32
Looks like you need a MotoGP bike to keep you interested CS. But you'd probably find that boring as well. You must be like the worlds best ever'est motorcycle riding type guy like ever.

Na im just kidding the Zx1400 was a nice bike, just wanted to see the reaction I got when i said it was boring..:shutup:

Infact the Zx1400 compared to the New Busa would be a real hard pick to tell them apart when riding if you were blind folded...:mellow:

The Zx1400 does feel lighter than the busa at standstill, its almost like the fuel tank has a lower centre of gravity, also the Zx1400 seems to have a better finish (Ie the Brake levers and Resevours etc look smarter) And thats very hard for me to say as I have had a LOVE AFFAIR with SUZUKI since I was 12 years old....:love:

Power wise they are excetly the same 0-280kph, both lifting the front wheel in 1st/2nd easy and 3rd with a yank on the bars or over the crest of a hill..

Im very lucky to have had the chance to ride sooo many new big bigs sooo sometimes they do feel a little boring..

Crazy Steve.

onearmedbandit
17th August 2010, 13:09
Yeah you are you jammy bastard.

jafar
11th September 2010, 15:58
Na im just kidding the Zx1400 was a nice bike, just wanted to see the reaction I got when i said it was boring..:shutup:

Infact the Zx1400 compared to the New Busa would be a real hard pick to tell them apart when riding if you were blind folded...:mellow:

The Zx1400 does feel lighter than the busa at standstill, its almost like the fuel tank has a lower centre of gravity, also the Zx1400 seems to have a better finish (Ie the Brake levers and Resevours etc look smarter) And thats very hard for me to say as I have had a LOVE AFFAIR with SUZUKI since I was 12 years old....:love:

Power wise they are excetly the same 0-280kph, both lifting the front wheel in 1st/2nd easy and 3rd with a yank on the bars or over the crest of a hill..

Im very lucky to have had the chance to ride sooo many new big bigs sooo sometimes they do feel a little boring..

Crazy Steve.

How would you compare the busa against the ZX for doing a run say from Auckland to Christchurch??? When you get your licence back of course :innocent:

NZsarge
11th September 2010, 16:51
There's a brand new green ZX14 2009 model at AFC in Palmerston North so actually no different than a 2010 from what I understand. 2010 model I was told is $26k, this brand new 2009 is only $20k!!! Friken deal of the century! (provided you can handle the green).

NZsarge
11th September 2010, 16:53

Crazy Steve.
How did you find the brakes on the 14 in comparison to the new Busa?