PDA

View Full Version : Road rage? How about supermarket carpark rage?

mattian
13th July 2010, 18:20
Saw the funniest thing today.

I had just been to Countdown at my local mall and on my way back to my bike I saw a car, stopped halfway in and halfway out of a parking space, with the driver standing there leaning up against the drivers door with his arms folded. There was a huge line of cars waiting for him to move and in a loud voice he says "If you're going to be like that I can wait allllllllllll day"
God knows how long he had been standing there for blocking the carpark but, in the 2 minutes or so that it took me to get my groceries into my bag, zip up my jacket, helmet and gloves he was still there. God it was funny.

I am sure it all got resolved in the end.

MIXONE
13th July 2010, 18:33
Sounds more like plenty of patience rather than rage to me.It's also a lot more infuriating then yelling at them.

Meanie
13th July 2010, 18:44
I hate them fuckers that steel my park after i have indicated to move into it. More than happy to have a little car park rage in that circumstance

mattian
13th July 2010, 18:48
I am guessing that while he was backing out, there was someone waiting to get in there...... perhaps they beeped their horn at him or something to make him hurry up

rapid van cleef
13th July 2010, 19:16
thats not rage matey, never spent much time in UK have ya?

hellokitty
13th July 2010, 19:39
I am guessing that while he was backing out, there was someone waiting to get in there...... perhaps they beeped their horn at him or something to make him hurry up

I hate people that sit right up your arse and still expect you to be able to back out of the space. I lean out the window and yell " I have no power steering you dumb ass"

Coldrider
14th July 2010, 20:09
I hate people that sit right up your arse and still expect you to be able to back out of the space. I lean out the window and yell " I have no power steering you dumb ass"I don't mind how long it takes to back out of a carpark if the chick has good 'pins' it's worth it.

Shadows
14th July 2010, 22:41
Carpark rage is nothing compared to my trolley rage.