PDA

View Full Version : HD rider needs mental health help. Urgent!

MadDuck
18th July 2010, 18:47
I just wont be able to sleep anytime soon......

Not only did the Harley decide not to go today...BUT....OMG is a bloody big BUT. This Harley rider had to get a pillion ride home on a Honda. :mellow:

How will I ever recover ?

AD345
18th July 2010, 18:52
Let me be the first to say buy an (insert make of bike here = VICTORY) and push less (not at all actually) and be cooler amongst all your friends

Maha
18th July 2010, 18:59
Was there a 'brokeback' moment?
And did you learn the secret Honda hand gesture?
May the gayness be with you...:shifty:

spookytooth
18th July 2010, 19:00
get used to it :)

MadDuck
18th July 2010, 19:03

Cant say I noticed. Is this similar to the KiwiBiker wave that everyone goes on about :innocent:

Maha
18th July 2010, 19:05
Cant say I noticed. Is this similar to the KiwiBiker wave that everyone goes on about :innocent:

Hell no, more your up and down hand gesture rather than the side to side poofter thing.

Goblin
18th July 2010, 19:07
Lol... time to go look at the Depressoin thread.:mellow:

Cayman911
18th July 2010, 19:16
Hell no, more your up and down hand gesture rather than the side to side poofter thing.

ahahahaha its just as fun doing that hand gesture when you're not a pillion :)

MadDuck
18th July 2010, 19:16
Lol... time to go look at the Depressoin thread.:mellow:

NO I wont go there...too scary

Ocean1
18th July 2010, 19:23
Hope you were wearing the appropriate prophylactic paraphernalia young lady!!

Mom
18th July 2010, 19:24
So Madduck mounted Maha and Maha took it like a Honda rider?

All I know is my Yay - Maha went like a dream today, how cool was it to be out on two wheels? Friggen pants need letting out though :pinch:

AllanB
18th July 2010, 19:27
Harley, Honda, meh - both start with H.

Frankly I'm surprised any self respecting Honda rider allowed a Harley rider on the back of his bike. By chance were you wearing your Genuine Harley Davidson crotchless leather chaps?

FJRider
18th July 2010, 19:27
Hope you were wearing the appropriate prophylactic paraphernalia young lady!!

Do you mean a high vis vest ????? :innocent: :shutup:

FJRider
18th July 2010, 19:30
Harley, Honda, meh - both start with H.

It would seem .... only the Honda started .... :shifty:

MadDuck
18th July 2010, 19:31
Frankly I'm surprised any self respecting Honda rider allowed a Harley rider on the back of his bike. By chance were you wearing your Genuine Harley Davidson crotchless leather chaps?

Oh yes and my "I ride a Harley" jacket too :shifty:

Do you mean a high vis vest ?????

Yeah and I am so cool I got a felt tip pen and wrote on it

Mom
18th July 2010, 19:33
It would seem .... only the Honda started .... :shifty:

I offered up the Yay-Maha for her to ride, but she refused and wanted the Honda :pinch:

FJRider
18th July 2010, 19:36
I offered up the Yay-Maha for her to ride, but she refused and wanted the Honda :pinch:

And I thought the girl had taste .... :blink:

MadDuck
18th July 2010, 21:17
And I thought the girl had taste .... :blink:

I could NEVER take a womans ride :innocent:

FJRider
18th July 2010, 22:27
I could NEVER take a womans ride :innocent:

I guess thats the difference between you and me ... when a woman offers me a ride (if you know what I mean) ... who am I to refuse :innocent:

merv
18th July 2010, 22:46

Not only did the Harley decide not to go today...BUT....OMG is a bloody big BUT. This Harley rider had to get a pillion ride home on a Honda. :mellow:

Easy, sell the Harley, buy a Honda - job done - recovery complete :innocent:

LBD
18th July 2010, 23:17
Easy, sell the Harley, buy a Honda - job done - recovery complete :innocent:

Then there is the Harley reliability Claim....."65 % of all Harley Davidsons ever built are still on the road....":yes:

I beleive the remaining 35% made it home...:shifty:

Insanity_rules
20th July 2010, 12:20
Was there a 'brokeback' moment?
May the gayness be with you...:shifty:

Shhhh Mark, non Honda owners aren't supposed to know about the Honda Handshake!

Banditbandit
20th July 2010, 12:30

So .. another Harley dies ... AND ???

It's not like they are any good to ride ... slow as, scrap the foot boards at 30ks ... sore back and arms from the riding position - crap balance feet forwards ...

You can pose on a dead Harley just as easily as a runnin' one - just push it to the nearest coffee shop and sit back sipping the latte and feeling cool .. what's the difference ?

MadDuck
20th July 2010, 16:21
So .. another Harley dies ... AND ???

It's not like they are any good to ride ... slow as, scrap the foot boards at 30ks ... sore back and arms from the riding position - crap balance feet forwards ...

You can pose on a dead Harley just as easily as a runnin' one - just push it to the nearest coffee shop and sit back sipping the latte and feeling cool .. what's the difference ?

Thank you for sharing. Forget to take your happy pill this morning?

Banditbandit
20th July 2010, 16:38
Thank you for sharing. Forget to take your happy pill this morning?

Naa .. just do't like Harleys ... they get in the way on the road ... all over the place in corners ... hard to sit behind and difficult to pass 'cept on a straight 'cause you never know where the bloody tractors are going to end up .. and they're bloody noisey lumps .. used to like the sound ... now I think Shut the Fuck Up ...

Rogue Rider
20th July 2010, 16:43
Bro, thats tough, I'd rather ride a sheep than a Honda lol........ Thats why I ride a Triumph as well as a Harley.
In saying that, My Harley's have never let me down before, and they are all like Moses at the Red Sea, when I come, the traffic parts to make way for the king!

nallac
20th July 2010, 16:57
now I think Shut the Fuck Up ...

its what we think as well...but not about the Harley sound.

6ft5
20th July 2010, 17:18
Bro, thats tough, I'd rather ride a sheep than a Honda lol........ Thats why I ride a Triumph as well as a Harley.
In saying that, My Harley's have never let me down before, and they are all like Moses at the Red Sea, when I come, the traffic parts to make way for the king!

Interesting banter here, perhaps all jealous they can't afford to buy and ride a Harley. As for the uncomfortableness, I 'd like to see u do a ride from Auckland to Wellington in a day on your sports bike and get off feeling fit, Honda or not. Yes the banking is not that great or the acceleration but i don't have to stop every 5 min because my arse is turning blue because of the hard setup.
I enjoy my Harley and yes people make way when they see the big headlight with the passing light comin up because the king is comin thru!!!!

Roadking for ever

The Stranger
20th July 2010, 17:25
HD rider needs mental health help. Urgent!

What?? :gob:
No!!!
Surely not :weird:

Shadows
22nd July 2010, 22:38

I know how you feel, and mate, it does get better.

I hate to cast doubt on my sexual orientation by admitting it... but here goes... although my last three bikes have been H-D, prior to that I owned five Hondas in a row.

You see, it's true that there's always somebody worse off than you are.

It's a long road mate, sometimes you think that you'll never recover, but believe me, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Actually I think I'm a stronger person for having been through the trauma.

As an aside - I've never had an H-D break down on me. As for those bloody Hondas.... thank fuck I had a car as well!

scumdog
22nd July 2010, 22:47
... sore back and arms from the riding position - crap balance feet forwards ...

And you reckon the sprotsbike 'whippet shagging a hockey-ball' riding position is better for your body??:blink:

Banditbandit
23rd July 2010, 13:08
And you reckon the sprotsbike 'whippet shagging a hockey-ball' riding position is better for your body??:blink:

yeah .. well, I don't ride a sports bike either ...

ynot slow
23rd July 2010, 21:41
Harley,Honda and Homos,all start with H,well most do.

Old slogan from a really old Iron Horse magazine made me smile. "Better your sister in a whorehouse than seen on a Honda":shit:,had to smile think I'd sold my XR200 for a IT175 that time.:scooter:

Old Steve
23rd July 2010, 21:47
Not only did the Harley decide not to go today... ...this Harley rider had to get a pillion ride home on a Honda.

So, what have you done all the other times the Harley hasn't started?

scumdog
23rd July 2010, 22:19
Brave call from a Hyosung owner....:shifty:

ynot slow
24th July 2010, 17:46

And out of the bloody kitchen,must have clean home lol.:shutup:

MadDuck
24th July 2010, 18:09

Cleaned it!

And out of the bloody kitchen,must have clean home lol.:shutup:

Oi you! My house is so clean I can take the bike apart in the lounge and the chrome bits still stay clean :innocent: