PDA

View Full Version : Auckland Bucket numbers

Henk
20th July 2010, 20:17
Updated the spreadsheet with the numbers from the weekend.
John was keen to reserve numbers for 12 months or so I think, so I have listed numbers used at the weekend, numbers used last year and anything not used this or last season as available.
I haven't done anything with the numbers from the other centers so that info may be out of date.

fi5hy
21st July 2010, 08:22
Mate that looks like a lot of work? nice job.:yes:

TZ350
21st July 2010, 12:13
Updated the spreadsheet with the numbers from the weekend.

Hi Henk, very usefull list, thanks. But what does the 09_10 mean, is that Auck numbers used last season?

Henk
21st July 2010, 18:26
Yep means last season. I can change it to read that of you like. At the start of last season John said something along the lines of "If it hasn't been used for a year or so it's up for grabs"
I can't be bothered taking it down to the month since this way all I have to do is deal with any numbers in the current results listings.

TZ350
21st July 2010, 19:31
To get new numbers, say number 14 (my old number year before last) for F4 and F5, do I just put my hand up or do I have to turn up with my new bikes before claiming them. Currently running a borrowed bike (number 43 in F5) till my new ones are finished.

Henk
21st July 2010, 20:45
The impression I got was that to get a number you had to turn up and race with it, first in best dressed with JC doing any adjudicating based on either merit or the size of the bribe. I'm not going to try and manage the numbers, I just thought I'd report them so that people could turn up for the first time with a reasonable chance of there not being any clashes.

TZ350
21st July 2010, 21:51
The impression I got was that to get a number you had to turn up and race with it, first in best dressed with JC doing any adjudicating based on either merit or the size of the bribe. I'm not going to try and manage the numbers, I just thought I'd report them so that people could turn up for the first time with a reasonable chance of there not being any clashes.

Great, thanks for the heads up, seems fair, also I know the bear JC likes to drink..........:niceone:

Buckets4Me
22nd July 2010, 06:43
I know the bear JC likes to drink..........:niceone:

like to see you try and pinch 23 or 21 :)

speedpro
22nd July 2010, 08:31
If the person who placed 6th last season wants that number I'm not too attached to it.

Buckets4Me
24th July 2010, 08:28
If the person who placed 6th last season wants that number I'm not too attached to it.

dont think anyone will try and take #6 unless they are a newby or are you aming to take Nigels #1 lol

Henk
25th August 2010, 22:17
Updated after round 2.
I'll probably stop bothering unless someone convinces me it's in any way useful.

Squiggles
26th August 2010, 00:40
Updated after round 2.
I'll probably stop bothering unless someone convinces me it's in any way useful.

It is, tis how I know ill have to change the 32 on the back of the RX if we ever actually race it :shutup:

Ned Kelly
31st August 2010, 19:52
Updated after round 2.

Henk, I race with 54 at Mt Wellington this is also my MNZ number . Still working on some engine redevelopments. Should be back at Mt Wellington soon. Definately be running at Hampton Downs.

Cheers Scott

Henk
31st August 2010, 21:46
Scott
Not trying to be a prick but I'm just reporting the numbers, if you want to reserve one bribe JC with beer or cash, besides we all know nothing on KB is definitive. I'll roll the Hampton Downs numbers into the AK numbers when the results are out.

Buckets4Me
1st September 2010, 07:39
we will just have to roll the number around on bike 72 a few times