PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle safety

jwfrdht
30th May 2005, 18:24
Hi Ladies and Gentelmen,

I'm running a survey to get peoples opinion on safety and I'd appreciate it if you could please go to the below web site and take part in it.

As a small token of my appreciation there will be a draw for a 50 dollar gift certificate to the online retailer of your choice.

The purpose of this survey is to gather some information on safety and will be used to help direct my small business. The survey is relatively short and should not take any more than five minutes and if you have any questions or concerns you can contact me by email (qestionaboutsurvey@yahoo.ca).

The survey can be found at the following web site.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=96691

Thanks
James :yes:

Hitcher
30th May 2005, 18:44
Please post the results here once the survey is analysed, for the benefit of people like me who prefer not to get spammed.

Odin
30th May 2005, 19:03
It's clear what these guys are selling ay ?

And yes ... post result as spam is unwanted :niceone:

250learna
30th May 2005, 20:16
was very quick to answer, all striaght questions with straight answers :niceone:

I wonder what brand.

It's clear what these guys are selling ay ?

And yes ... post result as spam is unwanted :niceone:

erm...leather :weird:

g34l
30th May 2005, 21:54
done. quick survey, organised quite nicely!

Zed
30th May 2005, 23:35
The purpose of this survey is to gather some information on safety and will be used to help direct my small business.

Thanks
James :yes:Done!

Hope it helps your business James. :2thumbsup

Sutage
30th May 2005, 23:54
Hey

done your survey

but to ask my own question, which one does give best protection, the leather or the kevlar, i said kevlar.. yeh i know this thread has been dnoe like 100000000000 times i just want a shorthand answer

:D

The Tazman
31st May 2005, 00:07
Done, Nice and simple like a survey should be.

Hope it helps, as the others no spam please.

FEINT
31st May 2005, 00:10
what the others have said... done! :) :done:

seems rather interested in kevlar and kevlar lined jeans..

justsomeguy
31st May 2005, 00:56
It will be great if your product is not only protective and stylish but also waterproof and breathable and comes with winter accessories.....

I know :yes: I want to have my cake and eat it too.......:niceone:

jwfrdht
1st June 2005, 18:17
I just want to thank everyone who has or or still will take the survey, and I promise not to use anyones email address for spam.