PDA

View Full Version : Reward offered, for information that leads to prosecution

FROSTY
1st August 2010, 13:58
Over the last few weeks some utter F####it has taken it into their heads to do donuts in the park next door to us at midnight to 2am in the morning.
Up till now its just been annoying but the latest effort did damage to some of our vehicles for sale. If anyone sees them at it and gets a rego number and description of the car I'm happy to organise your choice in tipple for the info.

hayd3n
1st August 2010, 14:34
security camera?

FROSTY
1st August 2010, 16:27
security camera?
Not trained on an open park there isn't. On the premises and permeter different story.

SMOKEU
1st August 2010, 18:00
It wasn't me officer, honest.

Disco Dan
18th August 2010, 22:25
Over the last few weeks some utter F####it has taken it into their heads to do donuts in the park next door to us at midnight to 2am in the morning.
Up till now its just been annoying but the latest effort did damage to some of our vehicles for sale. If anyone sees them at it and gets a rego number and description of the car I'm happy to organise your choice in tipple for the info.

Ooooh ! Gimme one guess ! :sunny:

MIXONE
18th August 2010, 22:40
Ooooh ! Gimme one guess ! :sunny:

Somebody leaving marks after a few skids?

tigertim20
19th August 2010, 00:02
Not trained on an open park there isn't. On the premises and permeter different story.

you can get a slingshot that fires steel balls about 15mm in diameter. i know from experience it will go through a car door clean. they only cost about $120 or so...... or a pantball gun maybe?

marie_speeds
19th August 2010, 02:45

Organise a volunteer group, you bring the tipple, then we'll all get shitfaced in the park and wait for the little bastards to turn up.....they'll only get a slap on the wrist if you go for prosecution. What I suggest is the better option. :yes: Vigilante rules..... LOL

Scouse
19th August 2010, 07:17
Fuckkkkinnnn Waaaaaaaaaaaa