PDA

View Full Version : I'm after a Windows 7 sound equalizer

SMOKEU
7th August 2010, 13:33
I want to be able to crank up my 12" sub while playing Call of Duty, and the sound equalizer software that came with my motherboard doesn't work on Windows 7, so I'm just looking for a simple piece of software where I can adjust the bass for games.

vindy500
7th August 2010, 13:53
turn your subs volume up?

Suntoucher
7th August 2010, 13:57
What motherboard do you have?

(If you don't know, type DXDiag into the start menu, hit enter, select yes and it will tell you on the first page)

SMOKEU
7th August 2010, 14:03
turn your subs volume up?

The sub doesn't have a volume control on it.

What motherboard do you have?

(If you don't know, type DXDiag into the start menu, hit enter, select yes and it will tell you on the first page)

Asus M2NESLI - it's an old socket AM2 board.

avgas
7th August 2010, 14:11
http://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/get-the-realtek-equalizer-back-in-windows-7-vista/

or be a man and buy a soundcard

rapid van cleef
7th August 2010, 14:14
a decent soundcard will make a huge difference and they are very very easy to install. you should get eq options with any decent audio software with a soundcard.

SMOKEU
7th August 2010, 14:45
a decent soundcard will make a huge difference and they are very very easy to install. you should get eq options with any decent audio software with a soundcard.

I don't really want to spend any money on improving the sound quality; all I care about is that earth shattering bass once the sub is going hard.

aprilia_RS250
7th August 2010, 14:45
call of duty...? Is it on ZMs top 20 at the moment?

Gubb
7th August 2010, 15:50
It's about time gene-o-kleen started working again.