Rick 52
10th August 2010, 17:42
Brilliant not seen you both in ages :,)

Pumba
10th August 2010, 17:59
About bloody time:Punk:

Henk
10th August 2010, 18:16
Look forward to it. Been to long. Your home town in fact.

Dutchee
10th August 2010, 20:04
Yay. Was wondering when you were coming back up. Tell Steve he has to behave and stay on the bike this time.
How did the wedding go?
Henk and i won't be there Saturday as there's the one off-road race I enjoy on, but all going well, will both be there Sunday (a flag may be calling my name, instead of my FXR).

SHELRACING
12th August 2010, 15:26
Yep Granma cant wait! I'm gona ride two bikes on Sunday. F5 and B grade. Steve has other
prior arrangements with his family, so its gona be full on for me.
I have all my gear packed already and both bikes are on the trailer.
I dont give a hoot either if its raining, I'm still riding.
The wedding was really great.
I asked my son-in-law why he was wearing black shirt and pants.
He replied 'what else do you wear to a funeral'. LOL.

Oh dear he has a warped sense of humor bless him.

Pumba
12th August 2010, 18:03
Well I dont know who booked this weekends weather but looks like they cocked up for Saturday. Sundays looking pretty not to bad though

Dutchee
12th August 2010, 19:57
I thought it was your job to book the weather, maybe that's the problem, we're all forgetting to or thinking someone else is doing it.

Shelracing: I looked desperately for a black wedding dress as I wanted to be traditional, but couldn't find anything. Pre-Queen Vic days black was weddings, white funerals.

Neon
14th August 2010, 17:15
Hey guys, pretty keen to come along for a look on Sunday - what time does racing kick off?

Henk
14th August 2010, 17:31
Gates open about 9. Racing kicks off about lunchtime.

Pumba
14th August 2010, 17:47
So did anyone go down to the track today? How much of a swimming pool was it?

Henk
14th August 2010, 18:02
Nah went to woodhill so Michelle could race instead. In any case I don't need to practice falling off in the wet, have it wired.

Pumba
14th August 2010, 18:11
Yea I am very well practised at that skill as well so didnt see the pint of getting in any more practise

Dutchee
14th August 2010, 18:50
I felt I needed to practice being lapped somewhere other than on a kart track. I managed to avoid practicing crashing (but did make one honest attempt - thankfully I failed, as that tree did not look that soft either). I was nice to Henk though, and gave him a couple of jobs this year :)

Buckets4Me
15th August 2010, 08:55
Yea I am very well practised at the pint

so you where at the pub all day then :p

Henk
15th August 2010, 21:31
A few photos from Sunday. Mostly of the B grade, got too busy racing and stuff.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hz13/sets/72157624603457147/

Pumba
16th August 2010, 21:22
Well it was a funs day racing, even if the bike was running like shit and Henk sabotaged me by offering parts that were worse than the one I already had (he swears that he his a good guy, but I will be more catious in the future:laugh:)

Started off the back of the grod for both races.

In race 1 Dave Mannual was having a shocker and after I nearly collected him on the grid after he tried to start in thrid gear ans was a satationary object, he got rooling and procced to get past me and then throw it away in the infield. Thus me pulling one of the largest stoppies I have ever done (I really didnt think it was comming down right way up) in order to avoid his bike and him. However in my excitement I stalled the dam bike. By the time all this had happaned the leaders were conning up on me quick and I ended up slotting in towards the pointy end of the field (I was just a lap down) and had a bloody good race.

Race two I went off the back of the grid again got not to bad a start. We then had a red flag as young Daniel decided he woild take a trip over the bars. After the restart the bike was running like shit again and was down on power but again had a bloody good race between a couple of others.

Roll on next month

Henk
16th August 2010, 22:20
Well it was a funs day racing, even if the bike was running like shit and Henk sabotaged me by offering parts that were worse than the one I already had (he swears that he his a good guy, but I will be more catious in the future:laugh:)

I wouldn't do something like that while your bike was parked in my shed for a couple of days :innocent: Do you want to buy your original carb back by the way?

Was a bloody good days racing although I suspect I came out of the day with nil points. Roll on next month.