PDA

View Full Version : New overseas Kiwi (scrapmetal)

scrapmetal
11th August 2010, 07:12
Hello everyone, my name's Mark and I'm an expat Kiwi living in Thailand, enjoying biking over here. From the south originally, and now I spend my days making life size models of classic bikes for a living. Hope to contribute useful stuff to the forum, and get good info as well.

Grubber
11th August 2010, 07:14
Welcome! Would love to see pics of models if ya got any.

scrapmetal
11th August 2010, 07:17
not sure if that's ok, might be considered advertising. not keen on getting banned an hour after joining lol. I'll ask a moderator.

Grubber
11th August 2010, 07:20
It should be all good. Not like your selling them.

scrapmetal
11th August 2010, 17:24
It should be all good. Not like your selling them.

actually i do sell them, it's my business. bike replicas, furniture made out of them, etc etc. But it's a moot point anyhow since I can't contact any modertors since i'm too new to be allowed to use PM's lol.....

Virago
11th August 2010, 19:13
actually i do sell them, it's my business. bike replicas, furniture made out of them, etc etc. But it's a moot point anyhow since I can't contact any modertors since i'm too new to be allowed to use PM's lol.....

Post up some pics of what you do. If you want to actively promote them for sale, we'll sort that out later...:yes:

(Senior Mod)

one fast tl1ooo
11th August 2010, 19:15
Welcome to kb

doc
11th August 2010, 19:23
Hello everyone, my name's Mark and I'm an expat Kiwi living in Thailand, enjoying biking over here. From the south originally, and now I spend my days making life size models of classic bikes for a living. Hope to contribute useful stuff to the forum, and get good info as well.

Can you make them like this ?

ajturbo
11th August 2010, 19:30
hey .. you meet my sister yet?, she lives over there now..