PDA

View Full Version : What are the best MX grips?

wingman7nz
12th August 2010, 23:40
Im looking to replace my pro taper soft waffle grips and just wondering what grips people currently think are the best on the market. I have heard good things about the new pro taper pillowtop dual density for grip feel/shock dampening and wear ive also had the renthal dual density kevlar suggested(ive had these before and they did wear well)

vr4king
13th August 2010, 06:54
I think its all personal preference..........I run pro taper meduim half waffer as i like to feel the bike and dont want to much dampining

scott411
13th August 2010, 09:03
I think its all personal preference..........I run pro taper meduim half waffer as i like to feel the bike and dont want to much dampining

as above, its what you prefer, i run Renthal Kevler grips, they last very well and do not rip the ends, we have sold a lot fo the tag rebound grip in both the full and the low pro, people seem to like them

morg_nz
13th August 2010, 09:38
My fav grips are the $15 DRC ones, I hated the renthel waffle ones I had - they just disentergrated. The hard cheap plastic of the drc ones is great for always having a reliable grip

Sunday Casual
13th August 2010, 09:58
Medium compound Renthal half waffles. $20.

Reckless
13th August 2010, 11:09
I don't really mind as I'm always just hanging on, in shear panic!!