PDA

View Full Version : Denim

slofox
13th August 2010, 15:11

I toldya it was strong...

Banditbandit
13th August 2010, 15:12
How does she ... (Naaa .... let's not go there ...)

george formby
13th August 2010, 15:27
:shit:A double decker muffin top! No hint of a cheesecutter either, could be a commando double decker muffin top. Sporty.

rainman
13th August 2010, 16:51
You bastard!

I feel quite unwell now... :sick:

Genie
13th August 2010, 17:06
That....is....YUK! Fat Bitch...what is with fat chick wearing clothes four sizes too small.

Went to the local mall yesterday....hell - so much fat on display and a few of them have well and truelly been hit with the ugly stick!

What happened to all the beautiful people....what happened to self respect and having some pride in one's appearance....I know....self respect went the same place as personal responsibility!

slofox
13th August 2010, 17:12
....what happened to self respect and having some pride in one's appearance....I know....self respect went the same place as personal responsibility!

What really burns my arse is women slopping around the supermarket in their nightwear...at 11.00am in the morning FFS!

Edbear
13th August 2010, 17:16
That....is....YUK! Fat Bitch...what is with fat chick wearing clothes four sizes too small.

Went to the local mall yesterday....hell - so much fat on display and a few of them have well and truelly been hit with the ugly stick!

What happened to all the beautiful people....what happened to self respect and having some pride in one's appearance....I know....self respect went the same place as personal responsibility!

It does amaze and amuse me to see so many, mainly young girls, very overweight and flaunting their rolls as though they were models. They wear tight, brief clothing and walk around as though they were the most attractive thing on two legs! :blink:

Mind you, even genuinely attractive girls don't seem to know how to dress these days. The rule seems to be short, low-cut and black tights regardless whether they can carry it off or not. Never mind dressing to suit your body shape or looks these days. There should be classes in school teaching kids how to dress to look their best according to their individual size and shape, not blindly conforming to "one look and one size for all"! :bye:

bogan
13th August 2010, 17:31
What really burns my arse is women slopping around the supermarket in their nightwear...at 11.00am in the morning FFS!

saw one without any pants on in pakies once (her top came down just below the interesting bits), though it was bout 10pm and she was kinda tidy, so we spent most of the shopping trip trying to figure out if she had any underwear on. Not a bad shopping trip all in all :innocent:

Laava
13th August 2010, 17:33
Mmmm! Muffin bottoms!!! http://www.tuscl.net/pictures/6/9/4/3/4b7171ae182c7-shortshorts.jpg

Corse1
13th August 2010, 20:30
You bastard!

I feel quite unwell now... :sick:

:stupid:.......:eek:

SMOKEU
13th August 2010, 21:39
You'd have to roll her around in flour and look for the wet spot.

duckonin
14th August 2010, 09:33

Gone gone gone just plain gone :yes:

george formby
14th August 2010, 09:45
It does amaze and amuse me to see so many, mainly young girls, very overweight and flaunting their rolls as though they were models. They wear tight, brief clothing and walk around as though they were the most attractive thing on two legs! :blink:

Mind you, even genuinely attractive girls don't seem to know how to dress these days. The rule seems to be short, low-cut and black tights regardless whether they can carry it off or not. Never mind dressing to suit your body shape or looks these days. There should be classes in school teaching kids how to dress to look their best according to their individual size and shape, not blindly conforming to "one look and one size for all"! :bye:

Oooh. Hark at Trinnie & Suzanna.

Genie
15th August 2010, 19:16
Oooh. Hark at Trinnie & Suzanna.

Dont' forgot GOK!

Mully
15th August 2010, 21:34
Argh!!!

It's like looking into a denim clad sun....