PDA

View Full Version : Mercer round 3 SIIK!

wingman7nz
16th August 2010, 10:59
Big ups to Tony Cooksley for the great track layout yday at mercer round 3 .. had a reall fun day out there :yes:

scott411
16th August 2010, 11:55
Big ups to Tony Cooksley for the great track layout yday at mercer round 3 .. had a reall fun day out there :yes:

it was a good track, suprised me Tony went that way as i know he like it the other way as well,

its good to have a different selection of people marking it out, as it spreads the work load and you get different ideas,

go to give it to Tony tho, i do not think anyone can match his experience,

did you see him the 1st race tho, it has been a very long time since he raced an RM

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?pid=150712&id=100001105835486&ref=fbx_album

wingman7nz
16th August 2010, 12:33
yes i did see him he was in 4th for the best part of the moto not sure where he finished.. it was a rm125 wasnt it?

i also enjoyed watchin your battle with carl anderson in moto 1 or 2 i cant remember ..you kept the inside line really well the whole way to the chequers :Punk:

scott411
16th August 2010, 13:00
yes i did see him he was in 4th for the best part of the moto not sure where he finished.. it was a rm125 wasnt it?

i also enjoyed watchin your battle with carl anderson in moto 1 or 2 i cant remember ..you kept the inside line really well the whole way to the chequers :Punk:

yes i may be a bit old, a bit fat, and drinka bit to much, but i still know how to hold a line and make it hard for someone to go around me,

i got him on the line .016 of a second, just enough

mfordy
16th August 2010, 14:10
Glad you guys had a good day there.
We had a mare!..
Oldest boy: Hurt his neck and leg when the bike ceased in the first lap of practice and was then run over by the following riders
Youngest boy: Good result 1st race, then 2 big offs in the last 2 plus his bike wouldn't start all day. He's black and blue this morning and bike very bent.
Wife: Photographer had probs with camera later in the day so no photos of the big track - just minis and some juniors (posted later in week)
Should have stayed in bed!....:no:

L Rider
16th August 2010, 15:44
Glad you guys had a good day there.
We had a mare!..
Oldest boy: Hurt his neck and leg when the bike ceased in the first lap of practice and was then run over by the following riders
Youngest boy: Good result 1st race, then 2 big offs in the last 2 plus his bike wouldn't start all day. He's black and blue this morning and bike very bent.
Wife: Photographer had probs with camera later in the day so no photos of the big track - just minis and some juniors (posted later in week)
Should have stayed in bed!....:no:

What a shit day you guys had!!! Your wife spoke to me at sign on re photo's of Brooky. She helped us when Brooky had his first race day there few months back - didn't realise then who she was!

hope your boys mend fast & you get the bike sorted without too much expense. Is that the same bike that you had problems with starting last time or was it the other one's turn?

Brooky on the placings looks to have done alright but he just didn't get into race mode at all - well semi did for the last couple of laps of each race - by then it was kinda a bit too late.
He's been sick all week so hoping its just he wasn't feel 100% that was holding him back.

Looking forward to seeing the photo's later in the week.

mfordy
16th August 2010, 16:14
hope your boys mend fast & you get the bike sorted without too much expense. Is that the same bike that you had problems with starting last time or was it the other one's turn?

Same bike with starting probs - I've swapped plugs, leads, CDI, coils, jets etc etc and still can't fix. Thinking crank seals now - going to do leak down test . Might be 2 bottom end rebuilds coming up. Anybody seen a money tree lately?....

Looking forward to seeing the photo's later in the week.
We've a got a couple of Brooky and a few others from the MX Intro and SX classes

mfordy
16th August 2010, 21:11
A few pics from the Mini Track

mfordy
16th August 2010, 21:14
A few more...