PDA

View Full Version : Job hunting?

mattian
18th August 2010, 19:29
Currently like alot of others out there Im looking for work. Only just scored myself a job working 3 days a week at the mo which isnt quite enough. Looking for something else to supplement the income and I'm on trademe jobs everyday.

Whats this all about? Thought I might ask you lot first to see if any of you could shed any light. I am reluctant to make enquiries in fear of being bombarded with junk email spam. Is it legit?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-me-jobs/Other/listing-308525279.htm?key=817879

Oakie
18th August 2010, 19:37
Sounds like a 'home marketing' position to me ... probably involving phoning people at tea time with a great offer on .... (insert product/service here)

Virago
18th August 2010, 19:41
Avoid it.

Such work-from-home schemes are invariably pyramid selling schemes, or telemarketing - or both.

You'll just be another sucker trying to rope others in by promising riches untold, whilst hiding behind a Hotmail address.

cs363
18th August 2010, 19:47
Sounds like a 'home marketing' position to me ... probably involving phoning people at tea time with a great offer on .... (insert product/service here)

+1 On that, I'll add that I'm always dubious of anyone advertising products or services that has a free email address such as hotmail, yahoo etc. It just screams 'fly-by-night' to me.

Just my 2cents, other opinions may differ.

TerminalAddict
18th August 2010, 21:38
job hunting .. yawn

me too :(

I applied for an IT managers job in central Auckland last week; 270 other applicants as well .. gah!!!!

SMOKEU
18th August 2010, 23:29
Tough market these days. I've given up on finding a job.