PDA

View Full Version : Rep point that is GREY

FEINT
2nd June 2005, 00:57
Why are there rep points that are coloured "grey" not "red" or "green"??

????

justsomeguy
2nd June 2005, 01:05
ya i have one too...... was meaning to ask??

Mr Skid
2nd June 2005, 01:09
You have to have some green bling before you can dish it out.
Whoever tried to give you bling didn't have any to start with.

Ms Piggy
2nd June 2005, 01:28
It means you have 0 rep - no good or bad. Thats all :)

Ixion
2nd June 2005, 01:36

Hm. So, if someone with a "red" reputation tried to give me good rep, would it (a) fail, cos he doesnt have any green rep to give (b) actually give me red (bad) rep?

NC
2nd June 2005, 06:47
I thought they were hash cubes?

FEINT
2nd June 2005, 16:47

Does this mean when I dish out green bling, I am depleting my green bling stock?

bugjuice
2nd June 2005, 16:54
noooo... when someone gives you bling, your rep goes up. The more bling they have depends on how much your points go up. I had a test account for half an hour to sort out my account. While I had two accounts, I gave my new one some bling. I was the only one to do it, and it showed 11 straight off. Someone with more than me, like Hitcher, is probably around 20. Someone with one or two bling will only be able to give out 2 or 3. That will increase as they get more bling and so forth. Oposite for red stuff. Grey is zip, like mentioned before, by Mr Skidmarksinpants.

When you dish out bling, it's only dishing out, not giving away. You can't run out, but you're limited to how much you can dish out at a time too. Your punch will increase as you get more rep yourself..

When you've passed 200 posts and been around for 175 days, then you get to see who gave you the rep too

Biff
2nd June 2005, 17:04
I thought the grey bling box was because someone with no bling had attempted to give you bling, and as the 'givee' was 'blingless' then no bling could be awarded so a grey bling box appeared.

Ixion
2nd June 2005, 17:09
I thought the grey bling box was because someone with no bling had attempted to give you bling, and as the 'givee' was 'blingless' then no bling could be awarded so a grey bling box appeared.

I'm utterly confused. I'll have to go for a ride to recover. It's all your fault. I shall tell Mrs Ixion so.

Waylander
2nd June 2005, 17:54

Actualy it is possibe for someone with bling to give out a grey bling. If the givees bing amount is very tiny ie, 20 or less(I think) then when they bling someone who has much bing it is so small as to not realy matter. But if someone with little bling blinged someone else with little bling they get the green bling.

I spend way to much time on this site..:whistle:

Coyote
2nd June 2005, 18:25
Not that rep points matter or anything, of course :whistle:

Hitcher
2nd June 2005, 19:35
Why are there rep points that are coloured "grey" not "red" or "green"??

????
It means I have failed in my task of ensuring that all KBers (apart from the certified wankers) have green bling. Let me know who sent you the grey and I'll give them a top-up (assuming they're not a CW or a TC).

Waylander
2nd June 2005, 19:40
It means I have failed in my task of ensuring that all KBers (apart from the certified wankers) have green bling. Let me know who sent you the grey and I'll give them a top-up (assuming they're not a CW or a TC).

Ok I'll admit it. It was me...:whistle:

Hitcher
2nd June 2005, 19:43
Ok I'll admit it. It was me...:whistle:
Yeah, right. Should've changed your handle to "Hoover"...

Lias
2nd June 2005, 23:35
As in J Edgar? :-)

Waylander
2nd June 2005, 23:37
As in J Edgar? :-)
Now don't you start. Else I might just have to get my gear on and show the true power of my bike. Now that it runs properly...

FEINT
3rd June 2005, 14:28
I seem to not be able to give out as much rep as I used to.... strange

I get this

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

bugjuice
3rd June 2005, 14:36
you bein a hoe? you'l catch summut..
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=8864

Yarg
3rd June 2005, 14:48
How ya get rid of the RED one?? :ride:

bugjuice
3rd June 2005, 15:11
How ya get rid of the RED one?? :ride:
stop bein a dick..?
you can't. you get the rep you get. Can't change it. Just have to be good and the green bling will outweigh the red, and then you come out of the negative and go to the positive. I'll give ya a bit of green

Yarg
3rd June 2005, 15:16
Thanks. That looks a lot better. :ride:

Quasievil
3rd June 2005, 15:22
Who wants a positive rep point I have a bag full to give away, only today though cause its crap weather and we should feel better about things given the long weekend coming up. First 5 that ask shall recieve:drinkup:

enigma51
3rd June 2005, 15:25
Who wants a positive rep point I have a bag full to give away, only today though cause its crap weather and we should feel better about things given the long weekend coming up. First 5 that ask shall recieve:drinkup:
Me please!

Yarg
3rd June 2005, 15:28
Me Please. And I won't point out that you spelt receive wrong :ride:

bugjuice
3rd June 2005, 15:28
oh go on then..
I was chuffed I was starting to catch up on ya, but the Rally just shot you off.. how many points have you got now then?

Waylander
3rd June 2005, 15:29
Me too if you would be so kind.

Quasievil
3rd June 2005, 15:33
oh go on then..
I was chuffed I was starting to catch up on ya, but the Rally just shot you off.. how many points have you got now then?

About 1100 quite alot i reckon, more than I deserve.

Hey mate I hope you are coming to the coro ride on Sunday!!!
If so bring the liners, not that I need them now its cold or anything cause Im a hard man

:cold:

bugjuice
3rd June 2005, 15:39
About 1100 quite alot i reckon, more than I deserve.

Hey mate I hope you are coming to the coro ride on Sunday!!!
If so bring the liners, not that I need them now its cold or anything cause Im a hard man

:cold:
I can meet you down there, but me mate from the UK is back in Auckland and leaves on Sunday arvo so was catching up with him. Talk about bad timin. I've only got your panty liners, the jacket one was in. I'll come down to say hi, and bring them with me :ride:

yay, 2 bright green bling. ta :niceone:
I feel dirty.. such a hoe..

SPORK
3rd June 2005, 15:44
It wouldn't be a rep thread without me beggin' like a... uhh... I'm fresh out of similies.

In conclusion, plaes jump up my butt... or give me some green bling!

Quasievil
3rd June 2005, 15:53
It wouldn't be a rep thread without me beggin' like a... uhh... I'm fresh out of similies.

In conclusion, plaes jump up my butt... or give me some green bling!

Errr okay then

mikey
3rd June 2005, 18:32

bling aint the shit mofo, spceially the GREEN stuff,

i wana go back red.

might have to start a new account

oh an the point of this post was whats CW an TC

NhuanH
3rd June 2005, 18:43
oh feck! mesa gone and done it again: thought this thread was:

"Rep points is GHEY"

My bad, so solly. Move on, nuttin to see here.....:weird:

FEINT
3rd June 2005, 18:52

well I wouldn't mind some green.... seems like the thread is no longer about grey boxes but of GREEN ones.

dangerous
3rd June 2005, 19:28
Who wants a positive rep point I have a bag full to give away, First 5 that ask shall recieve:drinkup:
hell yes please, why the fork not :yes:

well I wouldn't mind some green....
:doh: .............. there goes number 5, but then again he says "wouldn't mind" thats not actually asking now is it Quasievil? neither a yes or a no...... so maybe I am lucky last to ask for that positive rep point :niceone:

mikey
4th June 2005, 14:08
well I wouldn't mind some green.... seems like the thread is no longer about grey boxes but of GREEN ones.

im a ho to can i have some

Deano
6th June 2005, 02:03

Really ???? :weird:

crazylittleshit
6th June 2005, 02:44
This rep point thing is fucken Strange. :weird:

NC
6th June 2005, 03:22

Really ???? :weird: