PDA

View Full Version : Custom bike graphics

motomayhem
19th August 2010, 22:47
Hi All,

My name is Luke Smith i used to ride Freestyke Motocross for a career for the Crusty Demons but a recent injury has left me to find a new career.

So Moto Mayhem graphics began and are now in production i am working away trying to juggle my uni schedule and designing custom graphics for riders, which is a bit different to the tour life i was used to but loving it.

Hit us up for your custom graphics for your race numbers or to promote your sponsors or companys logo or just a cool design you have come up with or a pro's bike you want to replicate.

Big bike custom kits are $380 and there is around a week turn around time shipped to your door, please feel free to drop me a email for 85/65/ pitbike kits.

I am not surwe how to uplload imagres on the site of the graphics so here is a trade me link of the graphics.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/SearchResults.aspx?searchType=all&searchString=moto+mayhem&type=Search&generalSearch_keypresses=12&generalSearch_suggested=0

Check them out and i Look forward to hearing from you soon.

My email is lukesmith@clear.net.nz

Thanks again.

Luke Smith

meteor
20th August 2010, 17:57
Welcome to the site Luke. I saw you ride several times and practice out at Albany. Son's love the show you put on with Levi. Met you at a Panmure bike shop a year or 2 back. Great to hear you're back on track. Best of wishes with this venture and in general.

Pete