20th August 2010, 12:04
These are the latest road race boots by Forma of Italy

Have worn only for half a test day so pretty much brand new

Great boot with high specs and look the bizzo

Going cheap

See here for details.......http://www.formaboots.com/site/tecnologia.php

Pumba
20th August 2010, 19:11
Hmmm, my race boots have just shit them selves.

I have problems getting boots to fit as I have large calves, what are these like in that respect? I also have stupid wide kiwi

Kwakajack
20th August 2010, 21:07
I am interested but one question needs to be answered, are they comfortable for those of us with thick calf muscles and wide feet?? Normally finding the boot to fit both criteria is impossible, so a ray of hope please?? Maybe?? lol

Be great to hear back whether they will manage both or not

Tony.OK
20th August 2010, 22:58
Hmmm, my race boots have just shit them selves.

I have problems getting boots to fit as I have large calves, what are these like in that respect? I also have stupid wide kiwi

I am interested but one question needs to be answered, are they comfortable for those of us with thick calf muscles and wide feet?? Normally finding the boot to fit both criteria is impossible, so a ray of hope please?? Maybe?? lol

Be great to hear back whether they will manage both or not

In regards to calf size they are fairly big, I have to ratchet them up almost all the way, I've got chicken legs.
Foot width I would say is on the narrow side of things, I'm comparing them to my Sidi vertebra's and are a tad narrower.

Not sure what a stupid wide Kiwi is, well I do have an idea but am guessing I'm on the wrong track and could get myself in proper trouble if say it aloud:innocent:

Tony.OK
21st August 2010, 09:27
Will make these $350........they are prob more like sz 9.5

Kwakajack
21st August 2010, 11:28
Well 9.5 is a little too small for me, and after last night's off I will need the funds to put my pride and joy back together :(

Pumba
21st August 2010, 11:56
Not sure what a stupid wide Kiwi is........................

Mental Note to self. Must engage brain before clicking on any reply button on KB.

Will make these $350........they are prob more like sz 9.5

Well I have two pairs of boots here that are 44 and one pair that is 45. Bugger it at $350 why the hell not. worst thing I have to do is sell them again.

Consider them Sold, you have mail.

Tony.OK
21st August 2010, 12:22
Well 9.5 is a little too small for me, and after last night's off I will need the funds to put my pride and joy back together :(
Ahhh shit mate............sorry to hear of your off.........:shit:

Mental Note to self. Must engage brain before clicking on any reply button on KB.

Well I have two pairs of boots here that are 44 and one pair that is 45. Bugger it at $350 why the hell not. worst thing I have to do is sell them again.

Consider them Sold, you have mail.

Pm replied to fella:yes:

Kwakajack
21st August 2010, 13:13
Shit happens, highsided out of a corner so I managed to bust a knuckle on my left hand, more importantly is getting the bike back and running. Will need panel work plus a new set of rearsets, indicators and levers, and paint