PDA

View Full Version : Cagers gone mad!

Rogue Rider
24th August 2010, 20:32
Well, for those who saw Campbell Live tonight, would have seen the absolute shocker of a Mad Cager in Temuka.
It is alleged that some dumb ass 4x4 Cager decided to go on a Grand Theft Auto rampage around a farmers paddock....... that was full of pregnant ewe's at bursting point with lambs.
They slaughtered and mutilated 25 sheep, all in lamb, most with twins. They aimed at them, and mowed them down like skittles, most of them popping and shredding entrails around the paddock as they went. Most of the sheep were unable to get up in time to move and were just crushed and run over where they lay.
The photo's were horrific, like a scene from "Bad Taste" or "Black Sheep". Seeing all the squished little lambs and popped mums accounts was very traumatic for the farmers and the families.
If that wasn't enough, they didn't kill all of them, but left them in varying states of cruelty. Some had no legs, others popped well, imagination....... Then to add insult to injury they doused some with excellerant and set them alight.

If anyone knows the identity of these CAGER 4x4 shit heads, just do the same to them, then take the remnants in a box to the local police station..... sick, just bloody sick.

Wasn't there a similar incident in Timaru with there bird aviary a cpl years back?. What is this world coming to?
:2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns:: 2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns:

Motorcyclists would never indulge in such activity, the worst would be the ritual burning of a rice burner at a bike event....... nafter physically seizing it from holding the excellerator wide open until she pops!

MIXONE
24th August 2010, 20:35
Man there is some sick fucks in this world.

Insanity_rules
24th August 2010, 20:48
Oh man thats sick. Not a new phenominum though, several kitten and puppy mutilations lately too. I've had quite a bit to do with an animal welfare group for years now (not too long resigned) and peoples cruelty never ceases to amaze me.

We need to do more than slap em on the wrist with a wet bus ticket. This behaviour is a total precursor to other kinds of sickness and is indicitive of major personality problems.

Rogue Rider
24th August 2010, 20:55
Oh man thats sick. Not a new phenominum though, several kitten and puppy mutilations lately too. I've had quite a bit to do with an animal welfare group for years now (not too long resigned) and peoples cruelty never ceases to amaze me.

We need to do more than slap em on the wrist with a wet bus ticket. This behaviour is a total precursor to other kinds of sickness and is indicitive of major personality problems.

I tell you, I am an avid hunter and eaterer of my catch. I have no issue with game hunting or the like, but sick muppets like this make me in-sensed of their mindset. They must be absolutely demented, stupid and clinically mentally disturbed. People who commit crimes like this should be treated and sentenced as murderers, or vehicular manslaughter at least.
They will, if get caught, probably get stuff all of a punishment.

Insanity_rules
24th August 2010, 21:00
I tell you, I am an avid hunter and eaterer of my catch. I have no issue with game hunting or the like, but sick muppets like this make me in-sensed of their mindset. They must be absolutely demented, stupid and clinically mentally disturbed. People who commit crimes like this should be treated and sentenced as murderers, or vehicular manslaughter at least.
They will, if get caught, probably get stuff all of a punishment.

Completely agree with you. In a perfect world I'd love to kick the crap out of them.

ernie953
24th August 2010, 21:06
Bring back public flogging. Scum.

marie_speeds
24th August 2010, 21:57
Saw the article on CL and thought that it was personal rather than random... it was just odd that after all that carnage they then take the time to pour accelerant all over the hay bales and set them alight as a finishing touch...what ever the case the fukwit should be tied to the back of said ute naked and dragged down the road behind it :angry:

Katman
24th August 2010, 22:27
Motorcyclists would never indulge in such activity, the worst would be the ritual burning of a rice burner at a bike event....... nafter physically seizing it from holding the excellerator wide open until she pops!

This sort of shit far transcends car driver versus motorcyclist.

The fact that you have turned the story into such speaks volumes about you.

Twat.

spajohn
25th August 2010, 11:40
This sort of shit far transcends car driver versus motorcyclist.

The fact that you have turned the story into such speaks volumes about you.

Twat.

Absolutely agree...I'm a motorcyclist and 4x4 owner, and these guys are so FUBAR to suggest they are this deranged BECAUSE they own a 4x4 is pretty small minded.