Edbear
25th August 2010, 10:48
http://www.poodwaddle.com/worldclock.swf

2wheeldrifter
25th August 2010, 10:56
Wow mind boggling....

slofox
25th August 2010, 11:00
I reckon we need to up that death rate...

Edbear
25th August 2010, 11:12
I reckon we need to up that death rate...

Who'll go first...? Age before beauty..? :shutup:

slofox
25th August 2010, 11:35
Who'll go first...? Age before beauty..? :shutup:

Yeah well I'm trying hard...bought a motorbike for a start to up my chances. Ride it like a loon to help the odds along...(not really...much...often...)
Refuse treatment for fibrotic liver disease (transplant! aaugh!). Never buy a lotto ticket, eat bad food...etc etc etc.

Edbear
25th August 2010, 11:49
Yeah well I'm trying hard...bought a motorbike for a start to up my chances. Ride it like a loon to help the odds along...(not really...much...often...)
Refuse treatment for fibrotic liver disease (transplant! aaugh!). Never buy a lotto ticket, eat bad food...etc etc etc.

Ouch! Known as the alcoholic's disease, but can have several other causes. How urgent do they think a transplant is needed? How come you refuse treatment, and is there anything else you're doing instead?

slofox
25th August 2010, 12:36
Ouch! Known as the alcoholic's disease, but can have several other causes. How urgent do they think a transplant is needed? How come you refuse treatment, and is there anything else you're doing instead?

Primary Schlerozing Cholongitis in my case. PSC for short (but not for long hahaha).
Not very urgent Edbear - just in a holding pattern now. Main thing is to stay off the turps - which I find easy enough despite running a wine shop. Much to my surprise I might add...oh and try not to fall off the bike and land on that quadrant 'cause the liver would probably rupture and I'd bleed to death real quick.

Why refuse a transplant? 'cause I reckon it would be a waste of resources in my case. I am old enough to have done my biological duty - there is no real reason to keep an old fart like me alive. Different if I was forty and had dependants. But I haven't. Besides which, transplants are pretty icky despite the media hype. Anyway it would only delay the inevitable.

When the ride is over, get off the roundabout I reckon. No sense is throwing a tanty about it...and anyway, I always figured I'd run out of life before I ran out of money. But given the current financial state, I might run out of money before I run out of life. And we can't be having with that now can we? No.

I've known about this for over a decade so no big deal these days.

Edbear
25th August 2010, 13:00
Primary Schlerozing Cholongitis in my case. PSC for short (but not for long hahaha).
Not very urgent Edbear - just in a holding pattern now. Main thing is to stay off the turps - which I find easy enough despite running a wine shop. Much to my surprise I might add...oh and try not to fall off the bike and land on that quadrant 'cause the liver would probably rupture and I'd bleed to death real quick.

Why refuse a transplant? 'cause I reckon it would be a waste of resources in my case. I am old enough to have done my biological duty - there is no real reason to keep an old fart like me alive. Different if I was forty and had dependants. But I haven't. Besides which, transplants are pretty icky despite the media hype. Anyway it would only delay the inevitable.

When the ride is over, get off the roundabout I reckon. No sense is throwing a tanty about it...and anyway, I always figured I'd run out of life before I ran out of money. But given the current financial state, I might run out of money before I run out of life. And we can't be having with that now can we? No.

I've known about this for over a decade so no big deal these days.

Wow! I understand your feelings about transplants, although not against them in principle I'd rather not have to have one myself. Mind you I'm a lot younger than you and may have a different perspective on staying alive...

Don't sell yourself short, mate, I'm sure you'd have a hard time finding anyone to agree with you that you're past your use-by date! :yes:

Brian d marge
25th August 2010, 15:15
that death rate would go up by one if I ever get hold of Dr Nick ( crackhead) smith

Stephen

Clockwork
26th August 2010, 09:29
Seems to me the Globe is spinning backwards, I hope the rest of its detail are more accurate.

Swoop
26th August 2010, 11:54
1.1 million have the screaming shits right now.:scratch:

Bloody useless clock. The time is wrong!