PDA

View Full Version : Bling window hiding behind posts

Number One
28th August 2010, 18:52
Anyone else getting this?

Tried to award bling where due to someone this evening but when I click the bling thingame the window to click and comment in hides behind the post below it....

Ideas?

Virago
28th August 2010, 18:56
A quick-fix for that is to open the pop-up in a new tab (right-click > open as new tab - or "centre-click" on your scroll wheel)...:yes:

Number One
28th August 2010, 19:07
A quick-fix for that is to open the pop-up in a new tab (right-click > open as new tab - or "centre-click" on your scroll wheel)...:yes:

OK spose that will do then :) thank you sir

sunhuntin
28th August 2010, 23:14
another solution is to scroll down so the following post isnt quite showing. the bling window then pops upwards instead of down.

Number One
29th August 2010, 08:28
another solution is to scroll down so the following post isnt quite showing. the bling window then pops upwards instead of down.

Ahhh I shall try that one...rather that than opening a whole nother window for it...I'm probably more likely to just ignore blinging...no great loss I guess :)

Trudes
29th August 2010, 18:46
I'm probably more likely to just ignore blinging...no great loss I guess :)

I pretty much have. It has to have been a fucking good post for me to bother these days. Haven't figured out if I've lost my sense of humour or there's more shit on here these days that is not worth looking at. :mellow: