PDA

View Full Version : Italian Bike run

Sensei
5th June 2005, 17:07
Hi just seeing who is going on this run to New Plymouth next weekend from here . A group from here are meeting riders at Te Kuiti . Will go up with the Aprilia guys for a ride & come back with who every turns up .

justsomeguy
5th June 2005, 17:14
Hmm... who's carrying the big toolkit??

Sensei
9th June 2005, 17:30
Seem's like a large group will be coming up to Te Kuiti this Saturday . Does anyone on here belong to DOC or looking at coming down to NP for their Ducati AGM . When I had mine there was alot of in house fighting between the other Clubs . It's sounds like it has gotten worse .

Jabez
9th June 2005, 17:41
Hmm... who's carrying the big toolkit??
Surely they are not that bad these days... :rofl:

ajturbo
9th June 2005, 18:01
my mate is the president.. of the Duc club of nz..

hassell him when you see him... have him on about thinking of buying my turbo...he isn't but why would the truth stop a good story?

:devil2: :devil2:

LB
10th June 2005, 05:37
;
;
The get-together this w/end at New Plymouth is the IMOC AGM (Italian Motorcycle Owners Club).

ajturbo: who is your mate? Is he Pres of IMOC or DOCNZ? If it's DOCNZ I know who he is and I'll give him a prod about buying your bike (he's currently over in Bella Italia!). I suspect though that it's the Pres of IMOC you know?
;
;

ajturbo
10th June 2005, 12:22
;
;
The get-together this w/end at New Plymouth is the IMOC AGM (Italian Motorcycle Owners Club).

ajturbo: who is your mate? Is he Pres of IMOC or DOCNZ? If it's DOCNZ I know who he is and I'll give him a prod about buying your bike (he's currently over in Bella Italia!). I suspect though that it's the Pres of IMOC you know?
;
;

hahah.. his name is colin... he is not over seas... he lives here in Tauranga... have him on also about changing his dog team to the faster sameyoeds.. like mine..hahahaha ( his dogs will always beat mine..:whocares: .!)

andy

Paul in NZ
10th June 2005, 12:34
Seem's like a large group will be coming up to Te Kuiti this Saturday . Does anyone on here belong to DOC or looking at coming down to NP for their Ducati AGM . When I had mine there was alot of in house fighting between the other Clubs . It's sounds like it has gotten worse .

IMOC agm this weekend.

No fighting between the clubs that I'm aware of. Because the DOC is factory supported most Duc owners go that way and why not, I probably would. Naturally IMOC lost members and is struggling a little at the moment but a change of format is all that is needed I guess... Clubs change, tides ebb and flow and life goes on..

Cheers

Sensei
10th June 2005, 16:57
[QUOTE=ajturbo] ( his dogs will always beat mine..:whocares: .!)

So do Nicks :motu: :rofl: